• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I found these bugs in 2.0.6:
    (In no particular order)
    1 - Winning against gambler stan (On the way to celadon) sends an error and crashes the game
    2 - There are a few impassable tiles on route 24
    3 - The wall behind misty is not solid...
    4 - Some stairs in Pewter will immobilize you

Images of all the errors (in order): https://imgur.com/a/PygH2

Yeah... Sorry about that?
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
    I didn't want to link the post here since.... A few images may not be sfw?
    I should've ask next time?

I am suddenly curious....

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • DEMO 2.0

Hey guys, the new demo is now out!
    Click here to download it!

The demo goes up to Fuchsia City (5th badge).
    There's tons of new content all over and it should have about 10+ hours of gameplay!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    I can't wait to play it! It's unzipping now. Also, what version of rpg maker are you using? I want to go into debug mode so I could get myself to the 3rd gym(where I was at on my old computer)

Schrroms

Years
  • I can't wait to play it! It's unzipping now. Also, what version of rpg maker are you using? I want to go into debug mode so I could get myself to the 3rd gym(where I was at on my old computer)
    RPG Maker XP. Don't try to give yourself Pokemon with the debug mode. It will crash.
    Instead make an event somewhere with the give Pokemon command.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    I found these bugs in 2.0.6:
    (In no particular order)
    1 - Winning against gambler stan (On the way to celadon) sends an error and crashes the game
    2 - There are a few impassable tiles on route 24
    3 - The wall behind misty is not solid...
    4 - Some stairs in Pewter will immobilize you

Images of all the errors (in order): https://imgur.com/a/PygH2

I am suddenly curious....

I could send a PM to you right away.

Token5678

HAIII
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Hey Dude I REALLY Love This And I Really Enjoy The Pokedex Because The Desc Of The Fusions And Yea Keep It Up And Just A Question What Was Added In The New Demo?

Can You Send The Pokedexs Of The Pokemon

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Just downloaded the new beta. Was surprised how short the extracting went, was done under 10 minutes. I'll probably start new game and beat it from start.

EDIT:Decided to continue my old file for now and I tried trading Abra for Mr.Mime and my game crashed.

EDIT:Another thing I'm wondering about is the fusion method. I read a few things here and there but don't know the exactly how it works in this demo. Will it be like 1.6? I heard some stuff wasn't liked or something.

EDIT: Ok this is probably my last edit. I started new game and went to the academy viridian city to learn about everything so I talked with the teacher to learn my stuff. Some of the dialog is broken though, I'm not able to learn the history of pokemon fusion and any of the type charts.
    Spoiler:

I like what you did with ghost and fighting types but really not sure how I feel about ice being immune to water. Also have any other pokemon have their types changed besides ekans line and meowth line? More dark types would be good but not everyone is a fan in that kind of change.

Last edited:

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • I've ran into a bug with the new release (Or at least I think it is and I'm hoping it won't screw things up after I remove that snorlax)
    So I got the bike voucher from the pokemon fan club, then I went to the bike shop. He talked to me as If I already had bought a bike and would say that he gives no refunds and what not. Problem is, I have neither the bike nor the voucher in the inventory. I was thinking that it would maybe be a problem wen I need to access the cycling road.

Other than that, there is the minor crash if you restart using f12 then try to move. It's a slight inconvenience though I'm not sure if it happens to everyone or just me.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • So I've tried to get the technician ability from my meowth when I fuse it with my rattata but I always get the pickup ability instead. I've tried over 20 times now and it has always been pickup. I'm starting to think the abilities aren't random.

EDIT:Little confused. I was under the impression there were fairy types. I just caught a Mr.Mime and it's only psychic type? Has fairy type not beem implemented yet? They mention it at the academy.
    Strangely after fusing my bulbasaur with the mr mime he became part fairy type although there was no indecation that mr mime was fairy.

And when you fuse mr mime (first) and bulbasaur you get Mr Bulba. The sprite looks awesome but not the icon sprite or whatever you call it for the party. Probably an easy fix.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
  • So I've tried to get the technician ability from my meowth when I fuse it with my rattata but I always get the pickup ability instead. I've tried over 20 times now and it has always been pickup. I'm starting to think the abilities aren't random.

EDIT:Little confused. I was under the impression there were fairy types. I just caught a Mr.Mime and it's only psychic type? Has fairy type not beem implemented yet? They mention it at the academy.
    Strangely after fusing my bulbasaur with the mr mime he became part fairy type although there was no indecation that mr mime was fairy.

And when you fuse mr mime (first) and bulbasaur you get Mr Bulba. The sprite looks awesome but not the icon sprite or whatever you call it for the party. Probably an easy fix.

Uh that's weird.
    I mustve forgot to update mr. mime;s type. Will fix asap

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I gave my Dome Fossil to the guy in Vermillion city pokecenter and after I beat the electric gym I went to pick up my fossil pokemon but when I talk to the fossil lady nothing happens, she just tells me they revive fossils here. I was planning on using that pokemon so I'm a little sad about that.

Also gonna report this bug I found. After beating Brock if you talk to the gym trainer on the left you will be in an endless loop.

Also something very minor but I didn't learn poison powder at level 13 with my bulbasaur abomination. I only learned sleep powder but my brother with just a regular bulbasaur during that time learned both poison powder and sleep powder. Also what is the learnset for the moves? Like which generation? Me and my bro have been trying to figure out through level out but as soon as we think we figured it out something throws a wrench in our answer.

EDIT: I clicked on my trainer card and noticed that it said I had the 4th badge, when it should be the 3rd badge.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    I found a Bug in Mistys Gym. After winning the CascadeBadge I talked to the girl in front of Misty and the conversation is starting over and over again and I cant get out. Its really sad because i evolved 3 Pokemon after I saved the last Time.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
  • I gave my Dome Fossil to the guy in Vermillion city pokecenter and after I beat the electric gym I went to pick up my fossil pokemon but when I talk to the fossil lady nothing happens, she just tells me they revive fossils here. I was planning on using that pokemon so I'm a little sad about that.

Also gonna report this bug I found. After beating Brock if you talk to the gym trainer on the left you will be in an endless loop.

I found a Bug in Mistys Gym. After winning the CascadeBadge I talked to the girl in front of Misty and the conversation is starting over and over again and I cant get out. Its really sad because i evolved 3 Pokemon after I saved the last Time.

Sorry about that :/
    Here's a patch that fixes this (replace the data folder by this one)
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/490h5hmn51262er/InfiniteFusion2.0.1-patch.zip

It also fixes the fossil bug.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • So I encountered a shiny pokemon and caught it. Too bad it isn't a good pokemon for my team.

Also I noticed a bug with curse. When I switched pokemon and the gastly used curse, it acted like pursuit and the curse message appeared before I switched out. The move didn't work though and gastlys hp wasn't cut in half. Every time the gastly used curse the same error message appeared. It never made my game freeze up though.

Another bug I noticed is how if you don't use a status move during a double battle but with your other pokemon you use a damaging attack sucker punch will hit you even though you used a status move.

Token5678

HAIII
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Hai I Would Love To Play This With You Once Your Done The Game And Start All Over Again Because I Havent Got So Far Havent Got Past Gary So I Want To Start A New File With You Because It Would Be Fun And If You Say No I Understand But Yea Please Reply Back

YOUR SO LUCKY

Back