• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 20, 2016
I cant evolve Rhydon? D:

Where can i find Rhyhorn? (I know my english is bad)

Where can i find exp.share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
quick question (and sorry if I missed this anywhere)... Where is the move deleter? I have a Kadabra with the move teleport that cannot be deleted since it is a HM and I would like to get rid of it to learn new moves.

Are you sure you want to delete it right now because it replaces fly i think. you can travel to cities you've already been to

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
quick question (and sorry if I missed this anywhere)... Where is the move deleter? I have a Kadabra with the move teleport that cannot be deleted since it is a HM and I would like to get rid of it to learn new moves.

The bad news is: there isn't one. I kinda forgot that the move deleter was a thing.
The good news though is that HMs will be forgettable like any other move as of update 2.1.

Like hotcar50 pointed out, Teleport now works like Fly, both in-battle and out of battle so it can actually be somewhat useful even for battles.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I've just been through the SS Anne and I love the new design for it! It's very well done! (And the amusing addition of a guard telling you the deck is off limits until they get a tile set for it was brilliant!)

I've tried to add an attachment for a glitch with the tile set in one of the rooms I noticed.

Behind the female trainer you can walk inside the black area, and the two tiles above it towards the door.

Attachments

• Tile.jpg
    Tile.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Hey, I've noticed some issues with fusions. Even though it doesn't change who contributes the head or body, switching the order in which you pick pokemon does change the stats and the level the fused pokemon is at. When I fused a growlithe and a kabuto, the level varied from the current level of the kabuto to a few levels higher at fusion, and whereas it had much higher attack then special attack for the former, the latter had almost the same attack and special attack. Also, as a previous commenter noted, the abilities of fused pokemon don't seem to be fluid. No matter the fact that my growlithe had flashfire, every time i fused him the fusion either had intimidate (if i chose growlithe first) or swift swim if i chose kabuto first.

Schrroms

Years
Hey, I've noticed some issues with fusions. Even though it doesn't change who contributes the head or body, switching the order in which you pick pokemon does change the stats and the level the fused pokemon is at. When I fused a growlithe and a kabuto, the level varied from the current level of the kabuto to a few levels higher at fusion, and whereas it had much higher attack then special attack for the former, the latter had almost the same attack and special attack. Also, as a previous commenter noted, the abilities of fused pokemon don't seem to be fluid. No matter the fact that my growlithe had flashfire, every time i fused him the fusion either had intimidate (if i chose growlithe first) or swift swim if i chose kabuto first.

The level thing is a known issue bug. I'm not entirely sure what is causing it.
I'm not sure I completely understand what you're saying about stats.

If you're saying that a Growlithe(Body)Kabuto(Head) fusion has different stats than Kabuto(Body)Growlithe(Head), then this is normal. Stats are calculated so that the physical stats and speed are closer to the body's and special stats + HP are closer to the heads (talking base stats here, not taking levels into account)
If you're saying that two Growlithe(Body)Kabuto(Head) fusions will have different stats depending on the order they were chosen, then
that's probably a glitch. This is weird though, since stats are tied to the species so the fusion itself shouldn't have an impact on them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, I probably should've just texted the stats first. I gave the pokemon pre-fusion, then the one under growlithe is for growlithe chosen first, and the one under kabuto as kabuto chosen first.

Attachments

• Fusionproblems.PNG
    Fusionproblems.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 19

lollipop00

#Whatislife
Years
  • Age 26
  • TX
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
The bad news is: there isn't one. I kinda forgot that the move deleter was a thing.
The good news though is that HMs will be forgettable like any other move as of update 2.1.

Like hotcar50 pointed out, Teleport now works like Fly, both in-battle and out of battle so it can actually be somewhat useful even for battles.

Are you sure you want to delete it right now because it replaces fly i think. you can travel to cities you've already been to

Oh I did not know it worked like fly but I would like it deleted and hopefully place it on another pokemon

Thank you for the answers cannot wait for 2.1 then :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
Found a bug where if you talk to the youngster in Brock's gym (after beating Brock) it puts you in an infinite Text Loop... I forgot to save ;-;

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Some things I want to say after updating the game:

- Restarting the game with F12 and then walking a few steps always gives me an error about a stack being 'too deep'. I restart a lot, especially when testing fusions, so I would rather not have this problem!

- Also, did I just eff myself over by giving myself the highest age? Does age=Difficulty? Because, if so, you should probably have a warning about that somewhere in the first post. I can't find anything mentioning that anywhere.

At this stage of difficulty, I can't complete any battle, and I'm just hoping it was because of incidental character creation stat that I had glanced over. Level five pkmn in the first route is hell.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
Some things I want to say after updating the game:

- Restarting the game with F12 and then walking a few steps always gives me an error about a stack being 'too deep'. I restart a lot, especially when testing fusions, so I would rather not have this problem!

- Also, did I just eff myself over by giving myself the highest age? Does age=Difficulty? Because, if so, you should probably have a warning about that somewhere in the first post. I can't find anything mentioning that anywhere.

At this stage of difficulty, I can't complete any battle, and I'm just hoping it was because of incidental character creation stat that I had glanced over. Level five pkmn in the first route is hell.
Nah, age isn't tied to difficulty. It's essentially meaningless at the moment, except for a couple dialog changes and other minor stuff.
The game is slightly more difficult than official games (especially compared to recent ones), but it shouldn't be overwhelmingly so. You might have to use some strategy for some of the gyms though.

If you want to check what fusions would look like before you fuse them, you can use this site
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Absolumont

Years
Nah, age isn't tied to difficulty. It's essentially meaningless at the moment, except for a couple dialog changes and other minor stuff.
The game is slightly more difficult than official games (especially compared to recent ones), but it shouldn't be overwhelmingly so. You might have to use some strategy for some of the gyms though.

If you want to check what fusions would look like before you fuse them, you can use this site
http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Ah, the site doesn't include the types, though, which is mainly what I meant by testing fusions.

As for the difficulty, I suppose I'm just getting unlucky by only running into lv. 5 pkmn on rt. 1...

EDIT: how does gender work in regards to fusion? That's the one thing the teacher in Viridian doesn't mention.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I got a couple things to say so I hope you take time to read this first off I love the game I am so dedicated I am almost lvl 60 with all my Pokemon and doing a monotype run I have beat the demo and got the best shiny, but that not the point I got three things I think would make the game even better one ability capsuls in alot of fan games they give you a chance to get a random ability of pokemon and i think it be cool to have a chance to invest in something that would give you a better ability than you currently have basically like if you fused a magikarp with a vulpix you could have a chance to get one of vulpix ability instead of swift swim. Second id like maby a nature capsule aswell I know it may be hard to do, but getting the perfect nature on a pokemon is difcult espically with the fact there so many combos.Third geodude glitch or atleast I feel like he is since I tried tons of combos and for some reason couldnt get the ground typing like I said I was doing a mono run so a golem would of been awesome well a golem hybrid anyways that all I got to say hope i didnt waste your time too much.Forgive my bad english it not the best I got a electamew from professor oak i would show picture it on deviantart but this site wont let me till my account older

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. It's been great fun trying to think up combinations. A couple things though. First, I'm sure somebody probably told you but you forgot to edit the breeding info for the teacher in Viridian. I did have a good laugh from it though as it told the player to reminder you so here I am. Also, if don't know if this is possible but you may want to consider looping background music as most tracks only last about a minute/ minute and a half. Also, the Viridian Pokemon Center doesn't have music (or at least mine didn't). Lastly thanks again for all your hard work. I'm having a blast.

(P.S. If my above critiques/information has already been mentioned, I apologize. I'm admittedly too lazy to read through 12 pages of forums.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Is the Porygon side-quest bugged? I'm stuck in there and can't seem to find a way to get Porygon out I tried to interact with it while it was still moving but it didn't get me anywhere, I managed to get it near the exit but when I interacted with it nothing happens just like this:
ffcfa3aa639dd14e6db19a0eed32fe92.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
Hey Guys,
I'm new in this community and I' ve got a question:

Is there an android version of Pokemon infinite fusion available? Or a way to play ist on android devices?
I wondering a little bit, cause in that advertisements (in Germany) of the game, it they wrote that this game is playable on android. And I really love that Game and was waiting for so long and get a little bit disappointed... :/
But congratulations to this 2.0 Demo.
kind regards,
the cat

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
I am just wondering whether your FAQ is up to date concerning your stat calculations.
If it is the same stat calc, I would suggest considering rejnka's stat calc:
(Head Stat+Higher Stat+Body Stat+Weighted Stat)/3.8.

I noticed that it would be much more favourable for many fusions involving weak pokemon.

Also, is there by any chance a list of the base stats for the various fusions?

Schrroms

Years
Is the Porygon side-quest bugged? I'm stuck in there and can't seem to find a way to get Porygon out I tried to interact with it while it was still moving but it didn't get me anywhere, I managed to get it near the exit but when I interacted with it nothing happens just like this
It looks like it might be. I'll do a double check.

Hey Guys,
Is there an android version of Pokemon infinite fusion available? Or a way to play ist on android devices?
As far as I know, RPG Maker games are only playable on Windows, unfortunately. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey Guys,
cause in that advertisements (in Germany) of the game, it they wrote that this game is playable on android. And I really love that Game and was waiting for so long and get a little bit disappointed... :/
Wait... what? What advertisement ? o_O

I am just wondering whether your FAQ is up to date concerning your stat calculations.
If it is the same stat calc, I would suggest considering rejnka's stat calc:
(Head Stat+Higher Stat+Body Stat+Weighted Stat)/3.8.

I noticed that it would be much more favourable for many fusions involving weak pokemon.

Also, is there by any chance a list of the base stats for the various fusions?
Yeah, the FAQ is up to date. I'll have a look at it, but it's unlikely that I will change the current system.
You can have a look at the pokemon. pbs file for the base stats.

Absolumont

Years
Is there a way to arrange bag items in Pokemon Essentials/Infinite Fusion a la the Select Button, or do I just have to deposit everything into the PC and remove it in the order I want it to be?

EDIT: Erm, I thought Fairy was implemented? How come Jigglypuff is still just Normal?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
I was wondering if you made pokemon fusion random. When I tried to fuse Charmander first then Nidoran(m), I got Nidomander. When I tried to fuse Nidoran(m) first then Charmander, I got the same result. If the fusion is random, could you actually base it off pokemon(dot)alexonsager(dot)net like you said you would? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I tried again and got Nidomander. This is my 6th time and got Nidomander. If you could make it not random I would be so happy because closing the game and opening it back up takes so long. (Is there a way to go back to the main menu? If there is, I'm pretty dumb...)

EDIT2: Found out F12 sent me back to main menu. Ignore the last part of the first EDIT.

EDIT3: I just keep getting Nidomander. Once you get Nidomander, is it always gonna be Nidomander? I saved before I fused so I don't have to repeat. Is there like a file that confirms its always going to be Nidomander?

EDIT4: ALL I WANT IS CHARAN!

EDIT5: Just got an error msg.... imgur(dot)com/8PwLyRM

Last edited:
Back