• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Can someone please tell me what happens if you join team rocket?

(Why do i keep messing things up?) Sorry, I figured it out... haha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 22, 2021
What fusions have custom sprites?
I've only seen a custom primeape-pidgeot fusion with pidgeot as the body and primeape as the head but it's face doesn't look like it was pasted onto the sprite and it has primeape legs

galex23

Is Effing Awesome!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
I'm trying to mix my ivysaur with kadabra in hopes to get a psychic/poison type but i't not working out. It either turns to grass/psychic or psychic/grass depending on who's the higher level... I think this is a mistake. Could anyone clarify for me.

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
hey, I found a small problem, I am currently in vermillion, and fused aerodactyl with the charmander I got from the one quest in vermillion (forget the quest name, but its the one with the wood and bricks you need for the guy), and I tried to use the move re-learner to teach it the fang moves, and they didnt show up, I assume this is a bug as my aerodactyl had the fang moves. P.S. it is a charmeleon/aerodactyl fusion.

EDIT: it also cant learn wing attack, or any other move my aerodactyl had previously other than agility... it may be due to aerodactyl knowing those moves upon fusion, and not using its moveset making the game think that it knows those moves, if there could be a fix that would be good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Hey Schrroms, still loving the game, just playing through this demo for the second time. I was wondering more about abilities in your game. I acquired a vulpix because I thought it would be a sweet pair with my venusaur, thinking the vulpix's hidden ability would be drought, making quite the combo. It seems that vulpix has no hidden ability. This makes me wonder if the hidden abilities are functioning, if you have changed some abilities, or even what hidden ability a pokemon recieves. This goes on top of the question about not being able to see secondary abilities in fused pokemon which has been mentioned here before. On this subject, its also worthy of note that it seems whichever pokemon one chooses first in the fusion process is the one that gives its ability to the fusion. Doesn't change the pokemon, obviously, but the ability changes depending on order.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 5, 2016
I have an issue: I'm currently the Celadon sewers and entered the room where Erika and I have to split up. I haven't chosen which path to go to yet and decided to head back to Celadon City to get more healing items. When I came back, Erika greeted me and said the whole let's team up part. I re-entered the same room and see Erika (lets call this one Erika1) on the same spot as before where I have to choose a path, as well as following me behind (lets call this one Erika2). As soon as Erika1 finishes her dialogue, Erika2 disappears and I'm stuck behind Erika1, perpetually walking towards her and not letting me move around at all. I can still open my main menu, but aside from that, nothing else seem to work... What should I do?

Edited: I' tried doing the "debugger thing but I'm still stuck to constantly moving forward. Im bumping into either Erika1 down in the sewers or at the PokeCenter desk when I use the debugger. I really need help here since I'm really enjoy my playthrough and I really don't want to restart my whole game (I'm finally on my way to getting my Charnite!) Please!!!

P.S. Is there a way to temporarily remove Erika in the Sewers area so that I can move past her?

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
So you mentioned that gyarados acts as a single water type for fusing or whatever. So shouldn't of my charmeleon/magikarp fusion evolved into a fire/water type instead? Little sad that my fusion went from fire/water to fire/dark.

47c3d225b55657a969d61edcd8ea61d5.png

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
hey schrroms...
I found a crash...
I traded the poliwhirl from the rattata to poliwag in exchange for a jynx and I crashed losing a bunch of time...

EDIT
after preforming again, I actually looked at the error message and it reads as follows
"????? 'interpreter' ? 276 ??? runtime error ????????
Script error within even 2 map 5 (cerulean city):
Exception: NameError
message: (Eval):3:in 'pbExicuteScript'undefined local variable or
method 'poke' for #<Interpretor:0xacf1978>
**full script:
pbStartTrade(pbGet(1)
PBSpecies:JYNX, "CHILLY", "JOHN"
poke.Setability(2)
pb.CallBub(2,@event_id)"

then there's a bunch of "interpreters" I really don't want to copy down, as I cannot copy-paste it directly from the error window...
plz help, I want jynx for fusion with my ivysaur :( I made a custom sprite for jynusaur and everything...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
So you mentioned that gyarados acts as a single water type for fusing or whatever. So shouldn't of my charmeleon/magikarp fusion evolved into a fire/water type instead? Little sad that my fusion went from fire/water to fire/dark.

47c3d225b55657a969d61edcd8ea61d5.png

I think that since he changed it from water/flying to water/dark, gyarados will keep the dark typing. That way, there are more possible dark types.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I think that since he changed it from water/flying to water/dark, gyarados will keep the dark typing. That way, there are more possible dark types.
Yeah I figured as much. Just that his main post says it acts as a water type. I worked this around my team anyways so it isn't a problem. And then I ended up starting a new game after getting the 4th badge because I have too much free time lol. This time around I'm going to not fuse any pokemon until late in the game.

Few things I've noticed as well. Might of already been reported but I'm gonna say it anyways.
Jigglypuff is normal type.
Wigglytuff is normal type.
Pikapuff is electic/fairy type? Where is jiggly and wiggly's fairy typing?

I had more but can't think of it at the top of my head.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Schrroms i have an error! I'm getting this error! (I also didn't download 2.0, if this fixes it in 2.0 then i'll download the newest version.)

Spoiler:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
So I did this
SNbdJIy.png

Fused Pokemon can now have up to 4 types. Not sure if I'll include it in the next bugfix update yet, but this should be interesting.

Years
Hey! I love this game! I'm addicted to it. But one thing, on Route 15 in planks near the harlequin, If you jump to the left, jump back right, you will get stuck. Thankfully Teleport can move you right back to a city, but i really hope this one got fixed.

The next glitch is a glitch on route 12. If you want to rematch Fisherman Elliot (near the guy that gives you good rod), if you choose yes the game will crash and then close.

Btw, loving this game so far. Nice job.

Edit: You are still stuck if you teleport. :( (Appereantly i saved, so i guess i need to restart). I hope you can fix this, the first glitch is so gamebreaking.

Last edited:
Back