• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Question, how does the 'sketchy' pokemon store in Celdadon reset its stock?

1 day our time?
1 day ingame time?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Hello there! I just finished downloading your demo and I will play through and try to report any bugs I find/make as I go. Is there anything you want me to look into or stress? I don't have much to do working nightshift so if I could help make this better I'd love to help!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Okay so i', sure you may know these but a few visual bugs are when going up or down stairs the sprite is over the stairs in a strange looking way, and at the pokemon center theres a quick screen glitch that shows 4 pokeballs when I only have one. So far this is really cool.

EDIT! I FOUND A SECRET PLACE IN THE MUSEUM!!!! :D I AM WALKING ON THE FISH LOL!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
I bet you get a million suggestions from everyone but can I add to that pile just a little bit?

Getting half the exp from catching a pokemon would be awesome!!

A shop to buy different outfits at would also be cool because my biggest peev with pokemon is how absurdly girly the playable female character is. Like who wears a skirt through tall grass or while hiking?? I know, i'm being a brat but I do get tired of picking the boy just so I look more like a responsible adventurer and not some lost tween.

A park to walk with your pokemon/abominations!! :D Where they are close to their real size, because it'll be really funny to have a giant Caterdos (caterpie/gyarados) chasing you!!! XD

The ability to name your Rival because lets face it, we all named him something stupid because he was such a butt. And if you're one of those pure souls who didn't, it was because you had no idea what a rude lil poop he'd be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 25, 2020
Hey Schrroms i really love this project and i see you've put a lot of work in it. But i have a suggestion, in earlier posts I noticed that you are thinking of making multy type pokemon have more than 2 types. I think its a great idea but i also think that you should leave it with only two types per pokemon and just increase the diversity of typings. You have already kinda done that with arbok, persian etc. but i think that you should make the dual type pokemon like the geodude line and the starters (Bulbasaur, Charizard) get both typings depending on the fusion like for geodude, lets say that the body gives rock and the head ground, not just giving its rock type regardless of whether you got its head or body. Anyhow I really am enjoying this game i have completed the current demo 5 times already it has great replayability because of the diverse choice in pokemon. And once you get the hang of fusing pokemon you can create some crazy monsters (Stat and moveset wise. Because lets face it their appearence is monstrous enough.)

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Question, how does the 'sketchy' pokemon store in Celdadon reset its stock?

1 day our time?
1 day ingame time?
It resets every ingame day.

I bet you get a million suggestions from everyone but can I add to that pile just a little bit?

Getting half the exp from catching a pokemon would be awesome!!

A shop to buy different outfits at would also be cool because my biggest peev with pokemon is how absurdly girly the playable female character is. Like who wears a skirt through tall grass or while hiking?? I know, i'm being a brat but I do get tired of picking the boy just so I look more like a responsible adventurer and not some lost tween.

A park to walk with your pokemon/abominations!! :D Where they are close to their real size, because it'll be really funny to have a giant Caterdos (caterpie/gyarados) chasing you!!! XD

The ability to name your Rival because lets face it, we all named him something stupid because he was such a butt. And if you're one of those pure souls who didn't, it was because you had no idea what a rude lil poop he'd be.
Exp for catching is a good idea. I believe that's how it works in the official games now, is it? There's probably public scripts to do that if that's the case. I'll look into it.

I've actually been wanting to redo the female player's sprite for a while. I'm not a spriter, but if anyone wants to make one for me I'll gladly accept it!

And as cool as walking Pokemon sounds, it's just not possible to do, unfortunately.

quick question can fused pokemon use custom icons or not?
I experimented with icons that showed the icons of both Pokemon a while ago, but it wasn't pretty. Though I reckon I could probably just take the body's icon and recolor it accordingly and that wouldn't look too bad. I'll see what I can do.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
It resets every ingame day.

Exp for catching is a good idea. I believe that's how it works in the official games now, is it? There's probably public scripts to do that if that's the case. I'll look into it.

I've actually been wanting to redo the female player's sprite for a while. I'm not a spriter, but if anyone wants to make one for me I'll gladly accept it!

And as cool as walking Pokemon sounds, it's just not possible to do, unfortunately.

I experimented with icons that showed the icons of both Pokemon a while ago, but it wasn't pretty. Though I reckon I could probably just take the body's icon and recolor it accordingly and that wouldn't look too bad. I'll see what I can do.
thank you for the response I was asking because if they did also support there own icons then I'll attempt to make icons for sprites that I work on (whether you use them or not your choice)

Schrroms

Years
thank you for the response I was asking because if they did also support there own icons then I'll attempt to make icons for sprites that I work on (whether you use them or not your choice)

I mean, I'm not going to generate new icon files for all fusions. if I do implement this I'll probably just make it so that it uses the body's icon and change the color from the code.

I think it would feel a bit out of place if only a handful of fusions had their icons so you probably shouldn't bother. It's fine if you want to make icons for your team in your personnal playthough, but I won't add them to the game. It just wouldn't make much sense.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
How does type resistances work with the new four types? It isn't making much sense to me. I don't see why my poliwrath nidoking fusion is hit neutrally by psychic moves. It made me think that the types are treated as its previous type (it was water ground so it would make sense), but then I realized that my scald was resisted by a mr.mime nidoqueen fusion and a kingler nidoking fusion. The former should be super effective and the latter should be neutral, unless I'm missing something. Is this an error or is this intentional?

On another note, there may be some errors with the tms. After changing tm 55 from scald to water pulse, my water types have been unable to learn it. My goleon (golduck jolteon) , who can learn water pulse from the move relearner cannot learn it by the tm.

Last edited:

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
just wondering what happens if you manage to beat giovanni in the intro, because today I started a new run and he used nasty plot first turn so I could paralyse him. That made me ask this question.

Schrroms

Years
Is there any way of getting a Staryu?
There's no way to get it at the moment. I'll add some Good Rod encounters for it in the next patch.

How does type resistances work with the new four types? It isn't making much sense to me. I don't see why my poliwrath nidoking fusion is hit neutrally by psychic moves. It made me think that the types are treated as its previous type (it was water ground so it would make sense), but then I realized that my scald was resisted by a mr.mime nidoqueen fusion and a kingler nidoking fusion. The former should be super effective and the latter should be neutral, unless I'm missing something. Is this an error or is this intentional?

On another note, there may be some errors with the tms. After changing tm 55 from scald to water pulse, my water types have been unable to learn it. My goleon (golduck jolteon) , who can learn water pulse from the move relearner cannot learn it by the tm.

Which version are you playing? Quadruple types aren't supposed to be in the game yet unless I messed up...
As for the type effectiveness, my guess is it's probably an error caused by some leftover incomplete code. I'm not too sure, but I'll look into it.

just wondering what happens if you manage to beat giovanni in the intro, because today I started a new run and he used nasty plot first turn so I could paralyse him. That made me ask this question.
There won't be any fused Pokemon in the wild at all and the tv cutscene will be slightly different. You're not really supposed to beat Mewtwo, but I put that in as some sort of easter egg since it's technically possible with a lot of luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 25, 2020
Actually there is a slight bug with that battle against Giovanni in the beginning. I've noticed that if you beat him the money prof. Oak wins is yours and you start with around 10k and if you lose you start with 2k. and even if i beat him i still encountered fused pokemon in the wild.

Schrroms

Years
Actually there is a slight bug with that battle against Giovanni in the beginning. I've noticed that if you beat him the money prof. Oak wins is yours and you start with around 10k and if you lose you start with 2k. and even if i beat him i still encountered fused pokemon in the wild.

Hmm.. Might be an oversight I guess. I'm not going to waste too much energy on this battle tbh since the whole intro will be completely remade in demo 3 anyway.

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
just wondering if it would be possible to get hidden abilities? they would be useful especially on the starters, or adding them to 1-ability pokemon?

Schrroms

Years
just wondering if it would be possible to get hidden abilities? they would be useful especially on the starters, or adding them to 1-ability pokemon?

All (non-fusion) Pokemon that you get from trades or as gifts for finishing quests have their hidden ability. I'm also thinking of implementing some sort of mechanic similar to the dexnav in ORAS to get Pokemon with their hidden ability.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going on vacation today so I won't be answering your questions for the next two weeks or so.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
So what happens with items like the light ball, thick club and stick?

Back