• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Hello!
I have some trouble here. When I talk with the trash can in the Vermilion Gym the game crashes! What can I do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 25, 2020
Yeah it's happened to me as well but it should work if you try again just save before you enter the gym.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Small bug: if you use a multi-hit move and it kills the other pokemon, it won't say if it's super effective or not (testing purposes: double-kick on meowth killed with one hit and it didn't show. This bug might not occur if the full chain is finished idk)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
Man, just LOVED the game, but for some reason it just crashed :(

it shows: ????? 'PScreen_Load' ? 402 ??? NoMethodError ?????????

undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass

Thanks and congratz for this awesome game!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 14, 2017
Hey, could I have your Skype, maybe I can help you with those sprites, making them looks nicer, I'm not bad with pokemon fusions, and I'm also French, if you're interested, just give me your skype ! ;)

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
so, I was playing and I gave the fossil to that guy in vermillion. I go to the pewter museum, they ask me for a fossil. I wait for it to be ready, they give me the fossil from the guy in vermillion. I talk to them again and they say "it was a ???????? like I thought" then it crashes.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
hey,newcomers here, idk if this question were ask but is there any chance or what are the chance for fused wild pokemon appear? thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
Hi! I played this game a lot,and am a big fan of it.Please keep going,it's lots of fun!

I specially like the Trainers you beat sometimes trading one of your Pokemon for one of theirs from your choice.It's awesome to find a fusion you thought was pretty cool and wonder when you'll get it,and then the trainer offers to trade any Pokemon for it. If possible do more of those on the future,ok? ^_^

I have a suggestion for the start of the game, though,if you'd like to hear.I thought a lot on it,and the more I did I realised it makes a lot of sense...to me,at least! ^_^

As we know,you get a normal Pokemon and the rival gets the fusion of Starters.

How about Professor Oak gives you Beepix as your starter(Vulpix body,Beedrill colors while the rival,naturaly,gets a Squirtmander(It makes sense he'd fuse the Water and Fire types to counter your Bug/Fire Pokemon,lol)?

While Beedrill is a third level of evolution,it isn't that strong compared to even second levels,so it wouldn't be too OP for a starter,plus Beepix would have the cute look that one usually expect from the starter pokemon.It could also help you on Viridian Forest untill you catch a Pokemon you can use against Brock.

Keep up the good work!And...please tell me if you liked my suggestion,lol. ^_^

Last edited:

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
hey,newcomers here, idk if this question were ask but is there any chance or what are the chance for fused wild pokemon appear? thanks in advance!

they're pretty common honestly. they can be any two pokemon found on the route fused together. you can use a fusion repel to only find un-fused pokemon.

Years
I'm currently playing version 2.3 of this game. I just completed the old amber quest, and they revived my fossil. The guy won't give me my Aerodactyl. What's going on?

Okay, I got the dome fossil from the cave, but when I go back to Pewter City, the person gives me a level 1 Kabuto before even mentioning the Aerodactyl fossil. When I ask about it, the guy asks me where I've been and the game crashes.

Might I suggest enlisting some beta testers before releasing future versions of this game. Sure, the releases will be slower, but having beta testers to point out the problems and getting them smooth over would make for a much more enjoyable and stress free game that doesn't crash at every turn and corner.

Last edited:

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: undefined method `pbIsSpecial?' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x14f3c958>
PokeBattle_AI:3363:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_AI:2569:in `pbGetMoveScore'
PokeBattle_AI:3573:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:3571:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI:3571:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:4064:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2769:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Battle:2385:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2380:in `each'
---------
This is related to an opponent used Light Screen while Erika's Weepingela on the battlefield.

At the prize corner, there suppose to have counter tiles.

EDIT: Here's this screenshot in Pokemon Tower:
9Zoxaf.jpg

Last edited:
Years
I'm currently playing version 2.3 of this game. I just completed the old amber quest, and they revived my fossil. The guy won't give me my Aerodactyl. What's going on?

Okay, I got the dome fossil from the cave, but when I go back to Pewter City, the person gives me a level 1 Kabuto before even mentioning the Aerodactyl fossil. When I ask about it, the guy asks me where I've been and the game crashes.

Might I suggest enlisting some beta testers before releasing future versions of this game. Sure, the releases will be slower, but having beta testers to point out the problems and getting them smooth over would make for a much more enjoyable and stress free game that doesn't crash at every turn and corner.
Disregard my message about the fossils. I downloaded an earlier version of the game. Now, I finally have my Aerodactyl/Charmander/meleon/Zard hybrid.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Do you know about the Trainer House? There are in need some modifications.

1. Shift must be automated to Set, to make things more challenging.
2. EVs must be disabled, in case of fusion pokemon grants EVs.

You could also earn TP by defeating an even amount of trainers. That includes v2.3, not v2.0.

Speaking of TP, there is a variable which divides TP by two. This is in the event one text late, which is for earning TP. If zero TP earned, it'll be like "We hope to see you again."

EDIT: In the loop before battle, the scripts look like these below:
Code:
a91=$Trainer.pokemonParty[0].level
a92=$Trainer.pokemonParty[1].level
a93=$Trainer.pokemonParty[2].level
$game_variables[91]=a91
$game_variables[92]=a92
$game_variables[93]=a93
$Trainer.pokemonParty[0].level=25
$Trainer.pokemonParty[1].level=25
$Trainer.pokemonParty[2].level=25
$Trainer.pokemonParty[0].calcStats
$Trainer.pokemonParty[1].calcStats
$Trainer.pokemonParty[2].calcStats
Here are the scripts showed after you either stop battling, or lose:

Code:
a91 = pbGet(91)
a92 = pbGet(92)
a93 = pbGet(93)
$Trainer.pokemonParty[0].level=a91
$Trainer.pokemonParty[1].level=a92
$Trainer.pokemonParty[2].level=a93
$Trainer.pokemonParty[0].calcStats
$Trainer.pokemonParty[1].calcStats
$Trainer.pokemonParty[2].calcStats
If it's a double battle, add this script below:
Code:
$Trainer.pokemonParty[3].calcStats
It's for stats like HP.

I never done it without Rot8er, even though his solution is too advanced without extend text. That's how I made this simple, to make it easier to script.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
don't know if you'll respond but i think you should try to contact alex sager via twitter or his website for help to improve your game he might provide some help

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Just posted an open position to hire someone to work on the new sprites generator.
Check this post if you're interested and want to be part of the dev team.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9348437&postcount=161

The generator is being developped in Python. There's no set deadline, but I'd like to work with someone who can afford to put in at least a few hours a week.

Programming experience is required.

Professor Stone

Hoenn League Champion
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but When I First booted up the game i went to Options to configure the size of the screen it kept pushing it down to the "Cancel" Choice and it would just keep doing it no matter how many times i tried to click above it. I Also encountered a glitch in the Naming Area, i didn't click anything on my Keyboard but H's started filling up the space and it was quite strange. These are the problems i encountered.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Hi I'm New here:)
First of all amazing work keep it up.

I have to report a few Bugs

1. On Route 22 there's a trainer who gives you two potions infintely if you ask him.

2. The First grass on route 2 still belongs to Viridian City.

3. If the Button of the Vermilion City Gym is in the Top left corner, the game crashes when you try to interact.

4. The Bin if you go downstairs in M.S. Anne right next to the stairs has no interaction. (Not important but still :D)

5. The worst bug i had:
I did not complete the Aerodactyl quest the first time, but later when i came back through diglets cave.
However I gave my domfossil to the scientist in Vermilion City, so when i got back to Pewter City i got my Kabuto.
When I talked to her again i could chose to give her the domfossil or the old amber, although I didn't have the domfossil anymore.
But when I gave her the old amber and came back later i recieved another Kabuto with the text as if I gave it to the guy in Vermillion City?!
Furthermore when i tried to talk to the scientist again she said "your fossil is ready it is ?????? like I expected" and the game crashed... :(
However I can make myself infinitely many Kabutos by going back to Vermilion City and giving the guy the fossil even tho i don't have it anymore.
And after recieving a Kabuto if I talk to the scientist again i get the "your fossil is ready it is ?????? like I expected" message and the game crashes.
It says species number (0 of 22952) invalid in the crash report. (Could you put in missing.NO for such cases :D)
It's Annoying because I want that Aerodactyl.

Thats it so far.

I'm realy looking forward to breeding:) Any updates on that?
Otherwise keep it up good work :)

P.s.
What I would realy like to see is some Fusions in the wild with pokemon from other Routes. Like a goldeen with a pikachu Head could easily make it back into the Ocean. I think of something like: The Bodies of the Pokemon should be from the route then maybe 50% are Pure 40% with heads of other pokemon from the route 7% have heads of other common pokemon like rattata magicarp etc. 2.5% have heads of uncommon pokemon like pikachu growthline etc. and 0.5% have rare heads like snorlax charizard or something and no legendaries etc.
I think that would make it much more interesting to play:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2016
I found a crash early on from one one the trainers that does not look at you near an item in the Viridian Forest, it's a scripting error within event 20, map 491. Don't know if you'll see this or not but wanted to let you know if you didn't already.

Back