• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
How were the shiny fusion sprites made for this game?
Some crappy colour shifting script I wrote. Can't really remember much about the specifics of it.
I really don't like how most of them turned out tbh, but I don't know if it really is worth it to redo the algorithm to fix them, especially with the new generator on the way and all.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
i used the 2.4 patch, but im still getting the aerodactyl scientist trade game crash. Did i patch it right? I just unzipped the patch in to my game folder and it replaced a shit ton of files. Game seems solid otherwise. Oh...um i found some pilons uderground to the big city. One gives infinite ultra balls and the other gives infinite big nuggets or something(which is a big cheatbug lolz..)

Schrroms

Years
i used the 2.4 patch, but im still getting the aerodactyl scientist trade game crash. Did i patch it right? I just unzipped the patch in to my game folder and it replaced a **** ton of files. Game seems solid otherwise. Oh...um i found some pilons uderground to the big city. One gives infinite ultra balls and the other gives infinite big nuggets or something(which is a big cheatbug lolz..)

Can you tell me the error message you're getting?
Also, not sure what you mean by the pilons underground. Would you mind taking a screenshot of it? It'd be very useful to me.
Edit: Nevermind, found it and fixed it.
I'd still like to see that error message though

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
i dont know why this site wont display my pic links so i simplified them or whatnot...at least if you copy and past you will see the error messages and what not.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
domgz patch me that dactyl glitch im jonesing for a vaporadactyle now

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
im surprised how few people want online content. maybe its because they have to choose between online content and over 700 fusable pokemon bases. this game is awsome tbh. it could easily maintain a solid online competative base. people can make money off this eaaaaaaaaaaaaasily. i mean if it wasnt already conglomerated lolz...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
as far as all the pokemon combinations go, this game should thrive of competative online combat. i mean thousands of combos? it has insane combat potential. is shuckle in this game because im thinkin bout a bro lolz... not in the game. that thing would break online combat for this game. its a long thought for a novice -.o i know most of u wont get the shuckle pwnage.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Finally gotten around to fixing a few long overdue bugs. Here's a small patch. Updated full download will follow soon.

• fixed viridian forest youngster crash
  • fixed Vermillion city fossil guy
  • Fixed Aerodactyl fossil crash
  • Fixed trainer house crash at BST over 600

Keep up the awesome work,
However I still get the Aerodactyl problem on my old save since my fossil is still at that researcher girl. I think it should be fixed for new saves tho.
Anything I can do?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
idk if its 2.4 or 2.3. i unzipped the 2.4 patch in to my game folder and it replaced a bunch of files. is there a proper way to patch?

Schrroms

Years
idk if its 2.4 or 2.3. i unzipped the 2.4 patch in to my game folder and it replaced a bunch of files. is there a proper way to patch?
This should work. The problem is probalby what Ausstein described
Keep up the awesome work,
However I still get the Aerodactyl problem on my old save since my fossil is still at that researcher girl. I think it should be fixed for new saves tho.
Anything I can do?
I'll see what I can do about it. Sorry bout that

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I have a question.

I just downloaded the game for the first time, and when I opened it, there were only the files for the game such as the graphics and what not, but no actual game to run everything on.

When I saw a video it showed there was a game application to run everything on, and so I am wondering where it is.

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 14, 2018
Hi,
I think it was not intended:
When player is just before route 2 when leaving VIridian City first line of grass is still in the City and don't spawn any pokemon.

Also "every fusion" confuse me a little, because i looked for pure flying pidgey for two hours, and game don't spawn one. Then I make calculation and 9 pokemon make sens for 3 single pokemon and 6 permutation without repetition.
Maybe pure flying fusion pidgey with four evolution was only side effect (as well pure ghost and dragon last form) but I very much like idea that messing with two the same spieces pokemon you can also get interesting side effect. :)

Also how canceling ewolution works? (if I can cancel evolution I don't try it jet). What if I have first form fusion i evolve first one to 2 form and then I will cancel evolution until first pokeomn can evolve to 3rd form. Game will evolve first pokemon?

Great game i will have fun with it for a while :)
Regards
Potok
ps. Sorry if my english is not good enough.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Patch did not help :v game still crashes when I try to receive aerodactyl fossil from girl in museum....

????? 'Interpreter' '? 276 ??? RunTimeError ????????

Script error within event 1, map 381 (Pewter City Museum):
Exception: ArgumentError
Message: Section173:848:in 'randomized_init'The species number (no. 0 of 22952) is invalid.
***Full script:
pdAddToParty(pdGet(9'1)
Interpreter:243:in 'pbExscuteScript'
Random Pokdmon:78:in 'initialize'
PSystem_Utilities:1763:in 'new'
PSystem_Utlities:1763:in 'pdAddToParty'
(eval):1:in 'pdExecuteScript'
Interpreter:794:in 'eval'
Interpreter:243:in 'pdExecuteScript'
Interpreter:749:in command_111
Interpreter:320:in 'execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in 'update'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I didnt patch the game to 2.4 i remove the game from my comp and redownloaded the game as of the last 2.4 full download i still get the 343294454534 Big nugget going to find out of the aerodactyl glitch is in effect.

Schrroms

Years
Hi,
I think it was not intended:
When player is just before route 2 when leaving VIridian City first line of grass is still in the City and don't spawn any pokemon.

Also "every fusion" confuse me a little, because i looked for pure flying pidgey for two hours, and game don't spawn one. Then I make calculation and 9 pokemon make sens for 3 single pokemon and 6 permutation without repetition.
Maybe pure flying fusion pidgey with four evolution was only side effect (as well pure ghost and dragon last form) but I very much like idea that messing with two the same spieces pokemon you can also get interesting side effect. :)

Also how canceling ewolution works? (if I can cancel evolution I don't try it jet). What if I have first form fusion i evolve first one to 2 form and then I will cancel evolution until first pokeomn can evolve to 3rd form. Game will evolve first pokemon?

Great game i will have fun with it for a while :)
Regards
Potok
ps. Sorry if my english is not good enough.
While fusions of the same species exist in the game, they don't appear in the wild.
When the player encounters a Pokemon, the game first decides if it's a fusion or not (50/50 chance in the current demo iirc)
If it's a fused Pokemon, two encounters (unfused Pokemon) are generated (essentially a double battle) and the game finds their corresponding fusion. But if both Pokemon generated are of the same species, the game just uses the unfused version. That's why you can't find Pidgey-Pidgey fusions in the wild.

I didnt patch the game to 2.4 i remove the game from my comp and redownloaded the game as of the last 2.4 full download i still get the 343294454534 Big nugget going to find out of the aerodactyl glitch is in effect.
Hmm... I'm starting to think I might've uploaded the wrong file. I'll have a second look.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
Hey can you make your fusion script public maybe? or can i have the pbs files to look how this script work? iam very intresting in this script but want to change a little bit for example only few pokemon kann fusion not all and so on ... this would be nice when you can help me :)
best regards

Back