• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Days
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    sup guys i havent been around for maybe 10-15 years LOL. anyone got a copy of Red yoshis Paper mario redux demo?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello this is my 2nd post and i just wanted to check out this section. Hi!

Hello there ZyeThrowin, and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

sup guys i havent been around for maybe 10-15 years LOL. anyone got a copy of Red yoshis Paper mario redux demo?

And hello to you Gochuyo, and welcome back to the PC!

I sadly do not have the game you seek, but if it's Paper Mario related it's probably pretty good lol.

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Maekrow

Mae
    Days
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Hello. I'm Mae. I am new here, cause I wanted a good community surrounding Pokemon and this seemed like the best choice. How are you all? My favorite game is Silver - though Crystal and Sword are close runner ups - and my favorite pokemon are Murkrow, Sableye, Smeargle, Celebi and Unown. Please be patient with me as I'm a little slow. I also just started watching the Journeys series and it's really a lot of fun.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello. I'm Mae. I am new here, cause I wanted a good community surrounding Pokemon and this seemed like the best choice. How are you all? My favorite game is Silver - though Crystal and Sword are close runner ups - and my favorite pokemon are Murkrow, Sableye, Smeargle, Celebi and Unown. Please be patient with me as I'm a little slow. I also just started watching the Journeys series and it's really a lot of fun.

Hello there Mae, and welcome to the PC!

You've got some really cool favorite Pokemon! Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Maekrow

Mae
    Days
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Hello there Mae, and welcome to the PC!

You've got some really cool favorite Pokemon! Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Hi, and thank you ^_^ I really like Ghost types a lot, Fairy is also cool. But yeah I'm big into spooky stuff, so Ghost or Dark types are generally my favorite even if they're not one I would normally use ingame much. I just especially like their designs!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hi, and thank you ^_^ I really like Ghost types a lot, Fairy is also cool. But yeah I'm big into spooky stuff, so Ghost or Dark types are generally my favorite even if they're not one I would normally use ingame much. I just especially like their designs!

I agree! Especially some of their shiny colors! I mean, golden gem goblin? Beautiful! Dark is my favorite Type, followed by Ice.
    What about Silver makes your favorite game?

Maekrow

Mae
    Days
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I agree! Especially some of their shiny colors! I mean, golden gem goblin? Beautiful! Dark is my favorite Type, followed by Ice.
    What about Silver makes your favorite game?

I think a lot of what made Silver so good to me was just playing it at the right age lol I was a little too young when I played RBY, but when Silver came out I would've been in 3rd or 4th grade and so I definitely was much more able to enjoy it as more than just "collect weird creatures" hah It also just had a lot of places that I liked, like the ruins, and the daycare, and I really love Gen 2 pokemon in general and think they're very underrated!

Back