• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Hello is anybody here? I joined a few minutes ago and need help trading a few pokemon from 1 game to another one. Ill give you 2 paradox shinies as reward. The game is from violet to scarlet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    howdy! I'm Ethan Ghoul
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    it's depressing that pokemon tcg online (not pokemon tcg live) is going to die

Years
  • I was wondering if you could trade me a darumaka and or an inkay I love those pokemon and I can't get them in Pokemon sun

Hello Liamqup, and welcome to the forums!
    Is Pokémon Sun your favourite Pokémon game ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello is anybody here? I joined a few minutes ago and need help trading a few pokemon from 1 game to another one. Ill give you 2 paradox shinies as reward. The game is from violet to scarlet.

Hello Luis Gmo, and welcome to the forums!
    There is a lot of of people here! ^^

You can ask in the Trade Corner section for trading, as you will get more attention there.
    How long have you been into Pokémon games ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

howdy! I'm Ethan Ghoul
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')

Hello EthanGoul, and welcome to the forums!
    Is TCG live not going to be a new, better version of TCG Online ?

Years
  • Ive been in the games and the anime since the very beginning, already posted in the section of trades but is very lonely there. So am testing luck in more options in the webpage.

Years
  • Ive been in the games and the anime since the very beginning, already posted in the section of trades but is very lonely there. So am testing luck in more options in the webpage.

Since Red and Blue ? Neat! I have been playing since the first generation too!
    I have no doubt you will not have to wait long to find someone to trade with!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hope not, i got you twice and none in the trade thread.

Well, now you got me as well lol. Welcome to the Forums BTW.

Exactly how many Pokemon do you need traded over? While it's not my usual thing, I think I can help you out.

howdy! I'm Ethan Ghoul
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')

Hello there Ethan Ghoul, and welcome to the PC.

I don't know much about the TCG sadly.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • All the iron paradox pokemon, plus miraidon and a shiny venomoth. If you are so kind.

9 pokemon total.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Hi everyone! Im a Pokemon Go player, and getting my tik tok channel to go up so more people can enjoy my content)) search @xRusRockx and follow for more!

Back