• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    How about, if they need to ask you a question, they will ask you a question, and that goes for everyone here. Maybe then everyone will stop bickering about the stupid issue.

LOL your still saying there ''bickering'', and fighting? I'm sure they stoped. (not like it ever was a fight) Anyway's there's no need for setting up plans. Just help whoever needs help. Simple as that. ^_^ Like you said Frosty.. whoever get's there first helps the person. Now hopefully there wont be anymore discussions about this.

~Blade~

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Hello all you newbies....umm......or newbie(i only see one)....if you have any questions...ask me. I am bored to death, so please ASK QUESTIONS!!!

frosty

Genius
    Years
    If you click on the "Remember Me" box, then when you come to the site, you'll be logged in, but you can't log out, because it will delete your cookies, and it won't remember you...

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    frosty said:
    If you click on the "Remember Me" box, then when you come to the site, you'll be logged in, but you can't log out, because it will delete your cookies, and it won't remember you...

Hey thans a ton! Well now I would like to know get those how you those neat siggys? :badsmile: :badsmile:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Time, patience, and Google Image Search, lol. But you just got to use the vB code to put images in and stuff like that...

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    SPAM-

Stupid
    Pointless
    Annoying
    Messages like

ook............................................................................

and thats all they say and they bypass the char limit...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Stupid
    Pointless
    Annoying
    Messages that's what spam is.

Spam is also repeating a answer someone has given, but then you reply after them saying the same thing. for example I say ''wailmer evolves at lvl 40'' then you post after me and say '' yea wailmer evolves at lvl 40'' even if it's a lil different it's still spam. ^_^ Dont post stuff like this.. -> yay.. little words/phrases like that not only break the 25 character rule, but also is considered spam.

Edit: see what just happened? I replyed slightly after the person who just told you what spam is.. that was not on purpose.. just a conceidence. ^_^ Therefor you shouldent get in trouble for that.

~Blade~

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    I clicked on the link and it doesn't come up and how do find them. I should have been more specific. Oh and what is a Yahoo! slurp spider? I saw it when I was looking at the whos online page. :paranoid:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back