• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey! Diablo's back! Welcome back, man. Great to see ya doin' well and such. :)

Hey so my name is Briana and I'm a Pokemon fan. I'm 19 years old. Hey! :) I'm new to the forums.

Nice to meet ya, Briana. :D Hope you are liking the forums so far, because there's so much to explore and see! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you feel lost, alright? :)

Hey everybody my name is SuperLittleTY and I make Youtube videos... o3o

Welcome to PC, SuperLittleTY! What kind of videos are you doing? If you are hoping to advertise, you can do so on your signature (since...that's the appropriate place to do so!). Have fun around PC, and hope to see you around sometime. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
Hi everyone,
My name is Desmond but you can call me Des. I am new here, but I have been a Pokemon fan since 1st gen. My favorite Pokemon is Munchlax.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just welcomed you in your intro thread, buddy! :D Hope PC is doing alright for ya. Don't hesitate to ask for help should you get lost! We're all here for ya, and we all must stick together. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
My name is Desmond but you can call me Des. I am new here, but I have been a Pokemon fan since 1st gen. My favorite Pokemon is Munchlax.

Heya; nice to meet you! Happy that you finally decided to join-up. Oh, that's cool--I've been a fan of Pokémon since generation one as well. Which was your first game? For me, it was Blue. n__n" Enjoy your stay here, okay? Let me know if you ever have any questions or concerns, by the way--I'd be glad to help!

Years
Hi everyone,

Hello Desmond, and yeah welcome!

I don't recall seeing many Munchlax fans but anyways PC accepts any Pokemon fan, no matter which Pokemon they declare their "mascot" like how in my case, it's Oshawott like how Munchlax is yours. Anyways, I do hope to catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiya guys, Braxton here. I'm an animator and my favorite Pokemon is Quagsire :3

I already seen you before, but heya! Welcome once again! Oooh Quagsire! It's a pretty coool pokemon; I love it's Unaware ability because it pretty much cancels out boosts from moves. Ah, but take care, and I hope to see you some more sometime! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love Quagsire! Isn't it like...the cutest water/ground type out there? <3

250px-195Quagsire.png

Anyways, welcome Braxton! Nice to see ya here. :D Hope you enjoy PC as much as all of us here, and stick around, yeah? :3

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Omg. You people seem so nice and cute and awesome! <33 I'm new here and I'm really hoping to make some friends! My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite because he's so perf. Err, actually I pretty much like all dragon-types. Oh, and Sylveon. Most adorable dragon slayer ever. ^-^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sylveon is best dragon slayer out there imo. :D

Spoiler:

Welcome, Cinderella! I...am surprised that name wasn't taken wow! Enjoy your stay here, and hope to see you around <3

Years
Hai pokecommunity! :) I'm poketrencher and that means that I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and music(Marianas Trench)! I spend most of my time training a bunch of random pokemon for competitive battles and breeding pokemon for amazing IVs. My team will generally make you think because it consists of the most underrated or undesired pokemon that no one ever uses ;) But don't underestimate us! We're pretty strong! {XD} I've also been searching for a shiny pumpkaboo since x and y came out. I think that's about it. :pink_nod:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hai pokecommunity!
1.%20smile.gif
I'm poketrencher and that means that I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and music(Marianas Trench)! I spend most of my time training a bunch of random pokemon for competitive battles and breeding pokemon for amazing IVs. My team will generally make you think because it consists of the most underrated or undesired pokemon that no one ever uses
11.%20wink.gif
But don't underestimate us! We're pretty strong!
2.%20laugh.gif
I've also been searching for a shiny pumpkaboo since x and y came out. I think that's about it.
7.%20nod.gif

Heeey, I'm into competitive battling too! Love trying out new pokemon, in which, it broadens one up for more ideas, y'know? Ah, but welcome to the forums! I recommend trying out boards like the Trade Plaza and the Battle Center, where you can trade, and promote battle strategies respectively! And good luck on your search! I'm sure that you'll get one soon. :3

Thanks, and see you later! <33 Let us know if you ever need anything, pal!

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Sylveon is best dragon slayer out there imo. :D

Welcome, Cinderella! I...am surprised that name wasn't taken wow! Enjoy your stay here, and hope to see you around <3

Ahhh I love that picture heehee. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Poor dragons. Thanks for the warm welcome <33

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to PC, Poketrencher. You should definitely check out the boards that Aura linked you to; I'm sure they'll interest you. :) Welcome to you, too, Cinderella! I love your avatar; personally a huge fan of May, haha. Her stint in Advanced Generation series was simply amazing.

overdid

queen
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm an all-arounder, maybe.
I'm mainly a trader / competitive double battler.
I'm new to competitive single battles, now making a team.
I also like collecting, anything in the game.

Nice meeting all of you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi everyone,

I'm an all-arounder, maybe.
I'm mainly a trader / competitive double battler.
I'm new to competitive single battles, now making a team.
I also like collecting, anything in the game.

Nice meeting all of you.

Heya! <3 Nice meeting you too!

I'd recommend checking out the Trade Corner for all your trading desires, where oyu'll find that members have created trade shops over at the trade plaza! There are also neat quick trading threads for your convenience. The Battle Center board is a nice mention too, because it holds all of the competitive-battle related discussion there! Are you into VGC battles? I'm trying my hand at some double battling too, in which, I love to battle using trick room. :3

Anyways, good luck on your team building, and feel free to contact any one of us if you have any questions or concerns about anything! Love to see you around. C:

victini91

Star of the Victory
Years
Hiya, all. Although I have intro myself, I suppose it's not wrong either to intro again.

Name's Victor, or Vic in short. In Pokemon games, I nicknamed myself: Barry and Cheez
I've been playing Pokemon since 3rd gen series (back in 2006) and devoted myself till the latest release: X/Y.
I like double battles with open level Pokemon, but I'm also good with Lv.100 battles. I'm an all-rounder, but I like Trick Room and some special sweepers.

I'm currently with this, now.
Greninja w Mystic Water
Water/Dark
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory

Sylveon w Pixie Plate
Fairy
Ability: Cute Charm
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Moves: Draining Kiss, Moon Blast, Psyshock, Dig

Porygon-Z w Life Orb
Normal
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4HP
Moves: Nasty Plot, Hyper Beam, Tri Attack, Hidden Power

Heliolisk w Choice Specs
Electric/Normal
Ability: Solar Power
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Moves: Grass Knot, Hidden Power, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt

I haven't decide for the other two slots, but feels like Charizard would be next ( Fly move is a STAB and Earthquake for Rock and Electric coverage). Please, rate my team and you could also help me filling the two spots.

P.S: Am I off-topic?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi, Victor; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to PokéCommunity forums. Yes, Charizard is definitely a good option. :] Are you planning to use its mega-form, though? If so, which--X or Y? If you're going with Mega Charizard X, then you should choose the following moveset: Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, and either Earthquake, Thunder Punch, or Roost. If Y, then pick these: Earthquake, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, and Flare Blitz. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need more competitive help by the way, you should definitely check out our Battle Center board. See ya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back