• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

freewillfirebox

I am half Kricketune
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Hey, there are errors letting me post a new thread so I'll introduce myself here:

Hey! My name is Gary, an 18 year old from Florida, and I would just like to say hi! Um, I guess I'll say some stuff about me. Well, I am just getting back into Pokemon from earlier in my childhood so I just bought X and started to watch the anime. I love meeting new people and forming strong friendships so don't be shy! I am a video game nerd when I have the time and I like a whole variety of games (I'll try anything). Anyways, it is a pleasure to be here and I can't wait to meet you all!! Feel free to message me of anything really!

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Welcome to PC, Poketrencher. You should definitely check out the boards that Aura linked you to; I'm sure they'll interest you. :) Welcome to you, too, Cinderella! I love your avatar; personally a huge fan of May, haha. Her stint in Advanced Generation series was simply amazing.

Thank youuu <33 Yeah, May is awesome! Definitely my favorite of Ash's traveling companions. Her character development was quite nice. :o

Hey, there are errors letting me post a new thread so I'll introduce myself here:

Hey! My name is Gary, an 18 year old from Florida, and I would just like to say hi! Um, I guess I'll say some stuff about me. Well, I am just getting back into Pokemon from earlier in my childhood so I just bought X and started to watch the anime. I love meeting new people and forming strong friendships so don't be shy! I am a video game nerd when I have the time and I like a whole variety of games (I'll try anything). Anyways, it is a pleasure to be here and I can't wait to meet you all!! Feel free to message me of anything really!

Ahhh hi Gary! That's so cool, I was born in Florida! And I'm glad you're getting back into Pokemon! The start of a new generation is probably the best time to hop in again. I hope to see you around the forums! c:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Hiya; welcome to the forums! It's nice that you're getting back into Pokémon. How are you enjoying your X version so far? Me, I love X and Y. I personally got the latter, and took only about two weeks or so for me to finish. It was very addictive. Sadly, though, I'm unable to follow the anime, as I don't have much time for it these days. ): Hope you enjoy your stay here! If you're looking for somebody to talk with, feel free to message me--I always respond.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Hey guys(and girls because I'm not sexist) I'm new and I'm curious what your favorite pokemon is, BTW mine is Lunatone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hey guys(and girls because I'm not sexist) I'm new and I'm curious what your favorite pokemon is, BTW mine is Lunatone.

Hi there; good to meet you! I go by Nymphadora here, but you're free to refer to me as almost anything you wish. ^^ I like Lunatone, too; the way it's shaped like a crescent-moon is really wonderful. My most favorite Pokémon, though, would probably have to be Vulpix. It's small, it's cute, and it's huggable; what's not to like? Haha. Ninetales would have to be my second favorite, with Cresselia being third. Anyway, I do hope you have a nice stay here! If there's anything you need, make sure let me know, okay? I'll try to help out as much as I possibly can.

Years

That's easy, mine is Oshawott!

But anyways, glad to see you here Miles! I sure hope you are having fun today, and Lunatone surely is an interesting choice for a fave. The Rock/Psychic combo sure is an interesting type and they have been doing loads of interesting type combinations lately. I tend to love mostly cute Pokemon btw but I have some faves outside of that department as well. And yeah you can call me Nichole or Hikari, it's what most tend to call me here.

I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Hi there; good to meet you! I go by Nymphadora here, but you're free to refer to me as almost anything you wish. ^^ I like Lunatone, too; the way it's shaped like a crescent-moon is really wonderful. My most favorite Pokémon, though, would probably have to be Vulpix. It's small, it's cute, and it's huggable; what's not to like? Haha. Ninetales would have to be my second favorite, with Cresselia being third. Anyway, I do hope you have a nice stay here! If there's anything you need, make sure let me know, okay? I'll try to help out as much as I possibly can.

Nice to meet you, I actually could use some help catching a Dratini in White 2, I know you can get a shiny one from the white treehollow but shiny Dragonite kinda reminds me of Barny -_- and I cant find rippling water at Dragonspiral tower. So, if you can help that would be appreciated. Thanks! (You can call me Milesman BTW.)

That's easy, mine is Oshawott!

But anyways, glad to see you here Miles! I sure hope you are having fun today, and Lunatone surely is an interesting choice for a fave. The Rock/Psychic combo sure is an interesting type and they have been doing loads of interesting type combinations lately. I tend to love mostly cute Pokemon btw but I have some faves outside of that department as well. And yeah you can call me Nichole or Hikari, it's what most tend to call me here.

I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikari

Cool, I love Snivy but one of my favorite combinations is Kyurem... the contradictions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

Welcome welcome to the forum, Milesman!

Ah man.. it's hard to pick a favorite Pokemon for me because I love too many. xD;; Probably going to say the Mareep line and Whimsicott, but there are so many I love. I'm also a huge fan of electric types.

And if you're stuck in B/W or B/W2, be it in a certain route or trying to catch a specific Pokemon, you should ask in the Fifth Generation Quick Questions thread. We'd be happy to help out there. :) Or you can check out the Gen IV/V Trade thread if you'd prefer trading.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
;;Pops in out of nowhere;;

I'd have to say my favorite is Braixen. It's a fluffy fire fox witch and that is everything that I love put into one Pokemon. It's just too awesome for compare. (Still like its evolved form, Delphox, but I prefer it as a Braixen) Lunatone's an interesting one though. Don't hear that one often.

Hello! I also am located in your location. (That sounds really dumb, the way I said that.) You pretty much sound like me, y'know. I like forming strong friendships too! (Though I dislike the "meeting new people" part. That's the weird part I wish I could skip) You seem to also be a fan of Kingdom Hearts! And I approve of this.

Years
Hello everyone ! I'm french, so I won't be very talkative. I'm 19 years old, and my hobbies (if one can say so...) are video games, Internet, laziness, and dramatically lacking of sleep because there's so much time to lose on my computer. Lately I got bored by official Pokémon games, so I gathered some of the best hackroms here and as I intend to create one, I registered. Don't worry if I don't talk to much : I'm shy and it takes so much time to write in english I often give up before sending the post. Not this time though :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone ! I'm french, so I won't be very talkative. I'm 19 years old, and my hobbies (if one can say so...) are video games, Internet, laziness, and dramatically lacking of sleep because there's so much time to lose on my computer. Lately I got bored by official Pokémon games, so I gathered some of the best hackroms here and as I intend to create one, I registered. Don't worry if I don't talk to much : I'm shy and it takes so much time to write in english I often give up before sending the post. Not this time though :)

Used to be like that myself when I was younger; sometimes, I would stay up all night just so I could browse web. Internet's quite an addicting place, isn't it? xD" Anyway, welcome! Good to see that you've decided to sign-up. Ah, so you're playing ROM hacks? Which would be your favorite so far? For me, it'd have to be Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. I personally found its story to be pretty engaging. Alongside, I also like Liquid Crystal. Don't worry about that; your English's fine! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to send me some message if you ever need someone to chit-chat. Have fun, fun, fun!

SeptileLover

Selmac is awesome!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Hi there everyone! I have no idea what to say, but I love Septile! I love gyardos too! If anyone sees this and would like to talk to me please do!

I have a good team in emerald. I have Selmac the Septile, I have posiden the gyrodos, and then Leia the arrgon, fire fox the Nintales, and swill the swellow.

I like most large pokemon, but all the new pokemon look weird.

Hey there, I would love to learn french!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm a big fan of Sceptile myself; design-wise, it looks quite epic. :] It's a little difficult to use when battling, though, due to its limited movepool and not having much of a good stats. However, if you try, you could still take down plenty of your opponents with it. Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here, and if there's any help you need, feel free to post them in our Community Questions & Feedback forum. Enjoy; see ya around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got a shiny sceptile in my X game, transported from my White game, right now I'm masudaing for another shiny...barely getting started! Nice to see another Sceptile fan as well. Welcome aboard to the community, buddy. :)

Years
Sceptile is kinda cool I admit, while he's not among my fave starters of all-time (I love Water-types better) he's still pretty fun to use I have to say. And one of my pairs is a fan of the Treecko line as well so I guess you might have a potential friend in the making. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I do hope to see ya around!

Keep smiling during your time here as I say so myself :)

Years
Hello Everybody

Hello again somebody deleted my thread for unknown reasons they must be jelly of me :)

Im 20 years old and i been into pokemon since a kid when i waa watching the anime of the first season in my tv then at school most kids liked pokemon too and they were bringing their game boys and battling with their pokemon gold/silver/crystal versions or collecting the pokemon cards and see whos got the best collection lol
My first game was gold which i bought after a girl friend of mine gifted me her game boy color i loved so much and beaten many times then i decided to play gen 1 too and got myself all 3 games and finished them all with 151 pokemon including mew from the glitch xD

After game boy advance was released i didnt buy the ruby and sapphire or the gen 1 remakes because i was busy playing ps2 games + had my school but when emerald was out i decided to finally buy a gba sp with a emerald and i was so amazed with how everything was changed, the pokenav and most important the Battle Frontier which was so fun
A friend of mine sold his gba but he had some games left and he gave them all to me, 2 of those were ruby and leafgreen i decided to play leafgreen to the end but never played ruby that much since i played emerald before

Anyway my gba got broken and got my first pc so i left pokemon again and went to play all the best pc games until i found about emulators and when i had enough knowledge on them i got a DS emulator and played pokemon Diamond :)
Again good changes since gen 3 but cant say i liked gen 4 that much...
Then i was waiting for pokemon platinum to come and after it did for some reason i never played the game nor the Gen 2 remakes and not even the gen 5 games
It could be that i wanted to play on a real DS instead on a pc emulator xD

Again left pokemon until 1 day i decided to watch the whole anime seasons since i never watched all the episodes of a season on the tv and as a kid maybe i didnt paid attention to some things :D
I watched the entire season 1 and the orange adventures + the 2 first movies and really enjoyed them even if i was 17 then
3 years later and i still dont find the time to start watching season 3 lol xD

Well now the only pokemon related things i do is playing gen 3 pokemon hacks on my phones emulator wish my phone was strong enough to run the ds emulator o maybe i could finally play the ds pokemon i never finished before

Maybe i will buy a 3DS and a Dsi and play from where i left from platinum to x ane y 0.o

Also i may finally read the manga adventures since they look interesting

Last edited:
Years
Why hello again but this time hello to the hang out section ^^ I'm known as Nova across all platforms of gaming whether it be Steam, Xbox, or 3DS. I like to keep things simple :) Anyways i figured i would just leave this here and if anyone wants to chat it up or get their game on, feel free to talk to me :D im fairly easy to get along with ^^

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Hello yellow, I am DJTiki, im am 14 years of age. AND IM HERE WITH A MISSION, to claim a couple ideas that i am working vigourously on, and do not plan to have those ideas claimed before i do. HIGH SCHOOL SUX, ROM HAX RULEZ(dont get me wrong I make good grades). I do enjoy competitve battling, my favorite pokemon is Gallade. So I am here makig the best of what I have to create something wonderful. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the forum, Nova! Ah, okay, that's cool. :] What kind of games do you have for 3DS, and which is your favorite? Me, I just love Mario Kart 7 and Star Fox 64 3DS; they're quite addictive. Welcome to you, too, Tiki. If you like competitive battling, you should definitely check out our Battle Center. We've got a lot of battlers over there, so you should be able to make friends pretty quick. Anyway, hope you two enjoy your visits here! If there's anything you ever need, feel free to send message to me; I'll try my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back