• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everybody, I am GunmetalTheImmortal, though I'll answer to Gunmetal or GM. I'm new to PC and have come to make friends and trade/battle/talk about Pokemon.

Well you came to the right place! Great to have you, Gunmetal. How are things going for you today should I ask so?

If you're into trading, battling or just plain old Pokemon talk we have the places for all of that, but there's so much other things you can explore as well so take your time and enjoy yourself! Also, I'm happy to accept you as a friend so feel free to leave me a friend request or a visitor message anytime you're interested.

Have fun and I hope the rest of the day goes well!

GunmetalTheImmortal

Legend Seeker
    Years
  • My day is going pretty well so far, thanks for asking Hikamaru! I'm just about to head to work for the rest of the day, which could easily go either way. Thank you for the warm welcome, I hope to become good friends.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello c: My names LadyAshuri. My friends call me Shelby. (if I had any) lol im kinda of a loner but I love internet friends
    I like
    apples
    gaming
    food
    pokemon
    digimon
    card games
    events
    and stuff
    Im actually really friendly (or id hope i am) so please lets be friends :D :3c

Reactions: llr

Melacine

kik: melacinee
    Years
  • Heyyyy I'm Melacine but I also go by Dee (an actual nickname of mine irl). Either one is fine! Uhh I just recently got back into Pokemon and am starting competitive battling for the first time and I totally suck right now but hopefully I can get some pointers from you guys. Feel free to message me and we can chat <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello c: My names LadyAshuri. My friends call me Shelby. (if I had any) lol im kinda of a loner but I love internet friends
    I like
    apples
    gaming
    food
    pokemon
    digimon
    card games
    events
    and stuff
    Im actually really friendly (or id hope i am) so please lets be friends :D :3c

Hi; I hope we'll become great friends! You're more than welcome to message me anytime you wanna chat~!

Have you heard of the new digimon anime coming out? It's looking to be quite awesome. <33

Heyyyy I'm Melacine but I also go by Dee (an actual nickname of mine irl). Either one is fine! Uhh I just recently got back into Pokemon and am starting competitive battling for the first time and I totally suck right now but hopefully I can get some pointers from you guys. Feel free to message me and we can chat <3

Hi Dee! How are you today? :3

And yeah, you can explore our Battling & Team Battling section if you wanna get the feel of the competitive scenes! We'll be sure to help you out! And yeah, I definitely will love to chat with you anytimeeee~

Years
  • Well heya everyone, I'm Genki and I'm Pokécrazy!

I'm starting to feel like a kid again and re-living all the old theme songs and reading up on Pokémon, I'm overactive and hyper and I get carried away sometimes :P
    Not surree what more to say other than come and say hi or something kay? c:
    I'm only serious when it comes to battle talk.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well heya everyone, I'm Genki and I'm Pokécrazy!

I'm starting to feel like a kid again and re-living all the old theme songs and reading up on Pokémon, I'm overactive and hyper and I get carried away sometimes :P
    Not surree what more to say other than come and say hi or something kay? c:
    I'm only serious when it comes to battle talk.

Hi there; how are you tonight? o:

And aw, no worries~ We're just glad to have you here. (; feel free to send me a VM! I hope we can become great friends. <33

Years
  • Hi I am Huseyin and I am new on Pokecommunity

Well hi there Huseyin, and how are you doing?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you, but from what I read when you posted in the adoption center you seem to like art and ROM hacks, the latter of which is really popular around here. Hopefully you'll get the help you need should you have any questions.

If you want someone to talk to, you're free to leave me a visitor message anytime!

Years
  • Hey guys! I posted on the welcome lounge too, but figured id come here and start getting to know people as well ^.^

What is everyone's favorite poke game?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everybody it's nice to meet you, even if I am after all, Mankey Bob. :) :) ;) :P
    Hi there, welcome! Nice username, haha. So what brings you to PokéCommunity? :)

Hey guys! I posted on the welcome lounge too, but figured id come here and start getting to know people as well ^.^

What is everyone's favorite poke game?
    Yeah, I already posted in your thread too 8) and mentioned that my favorite game was Crystal! At least I think so. But Ruby was very entertaining too. It's a difficult choice.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    Hi there, welcome! Nice username, haha. So what brings you to PokéCommunity? :)

We just started a new Pokémon webseries, a fake documentary series as if it were being produced in the in-game universe, I wanted to connect with more Poké-minded people. :D I am happy to share if you're interested, we actually just had our premiere today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We just started a new Pokémon webseries, a fake documentary series as if it were being produced in the in-game universe, I wanted to connect with more Poké-minded people. :D I am happy to share if you're interested, we actually just had our premiere today.
    That sounds like fun! Might I suggest you make a thread in Pokémon General with the [Media] tag to show it off? Just make sure to actually show the video in your post (like, using the

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    Ok great, I will do that, thanks for your help!

edit: Okay I did post it but at least in my browser the embedded video doesn't seem to work? I put the url just in case, but can you help me if I am doing something wrong? Thanks!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hope everyone that joins today is having a great time here on PC! Feel free to send me a message should you need any help, or request a mentor in the Adoption Center~ I'm available!

Ok great, I will do that, thanks for your help!

edit: Okay I did post it but at least in my browser the embedded video doesn't seem to work? I put the url just in case, but can you help me if I am doing something wrong? Thanks!

A little late on this but...Did you try using the [youtube][/youtube] code in order to post your video?

Years
  • Hi! I'm GamerFlame718, but you can just call me Flame. I am a "veteran" trainer that has been playing since Red & Blue. It wasn't long that I had a 3ds. For a long time I've been living off of the GameBoyAdvance games (FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald). I am really good with Pokemon trivia and type matchups. Also, I am actually a self-proclaimed "Shiny Hunter." So far, I caught a Shiny Skrelp, Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, and a crap ton of legendaries. So let me know if you want to trade for them, though I probably wouldn't give trade them anyway lol. My ultimate goal in general is to complete the National Pokedex, even though that would probably be really hard considering I missed the Diancie event. Anyway, that is me and my Pokemon way. Thanks for reading! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi! I'm GamerFlame718, but you can just call me Flame. I am a "veteran" trainer that has been playing since Red & Blue. It wasn't long that I had a 3ds. For a long time I've been living off of the GameBoyAdvance games (FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald). I am really good with Pokemon trivia and type matchups. Also, I am actually a self-proclaimed "Shiny Hunter." So far, I caught a Shiny Skrelp, Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, and a crap ton of legendaries. So let me know if you want to trade for them, though I probably wouldn't give trade them anyway lol. My ultimate goal in general is to complete the National Pokedex, even though that would probably be really hard considering I missed the Diancie event. Anyway, that is me and my Pokemon way. Thanks for reading! :)

Welcome aboard, Chris! Have you done an introduction thread yet? If not, you should probably do that! Also, go visit the Trade Corner where I'm positively sure that you'll be able to complete your dream of completing your national dex. Go on and ask the nice peeps over there to trade, you won't regret it!

See ya around, and don't hesitate to ask questions. ;3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back