• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everybody,
    I'm new here and I'm not completely clueless, I know what to do haha.. but I hear twitter is useful for expressing too? other than a blog site like tumble etc. but I was wondering would it be worth making to express myself & would anybody follow me?
    I like to meet new people, share interests.. I'm humble so feel free to message but I would like to hear from the community c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey everybody,
    I'm new here and I'm not completely clueless, I know what to do haha.. but I hear twitter is useful for expressing too? other than a blog site like tumble etc. but I was wondering would it be worth making to express myself & would anybody follow me?
    I like to meet new people, share interests.. I'm humble so feel free to message but I would like to hear from the community c:

Heya, nice to make your acquaintance~ <33 And hmmm, well, yeah, twitter is pretty good for communication! So is skype. PC does have a twitter account if you would like to check that out, and in time people from PC will follow you!

Anywho, if you wanna chat or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Enjoy your time~ <33

Years
  • Welcome aboard, Chris! Have you done an introduction thread yet? If not, you should probably do that! Also, go visit the Trade Corner where I'm positively sure that you'll be able to complete your dream of completing your national dex. Go on and ask the nice peeps over there to trade, you won't regret it!

See ya around, and don't hesitate to ask questions. ;3

Thank you! I already got an offer from the trade corner and I'm not going to lie, I feel right at home here! :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Is it too soon after joining to say "welcome"? lol.

Edit: Crap. I was looking at page one when I posted this.

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, you two~ What are some of your favourite things to do, if anything?

Nobody knows who i am, lets just say im a all-star.

I suppose All-Star by Smash! is your theme song then? Heh. :)

Is it too soon after joining to say "welcome"? lol.

Edit: Crap. I was looking at page one when I posted this.

No time like the present, I say!

Again, nice to have you here. If either of you have any questions, feel free to send me a visitor message.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So many new members joining. <3 Welcome to PC, guys! Hope the forums are treating ya well, and hope your days are going okay! I'm also doing splendid as well.

Take advantage of all the services PC has, like the Adoption Center. Let Dragon know that I referred ya there. :D He'd appreciate that!

Years
  • Hello to all the other new guys who posted here lately! As mentioned above, there is so much to do around the community, whether it'd be discussing your fave topics, or getting help from one of our friendly Adoption Center mentoring team.

Hopefully everything goes well with whatever is happening to you, and do enjoy your time with us on PC!

Years
  • Ehm, hello there everyone! ^u^

Well hi there! Are you enjoying PC so far? I'd love to hear more about you, so do consider making an introduction thread or expanding on yourself here, or we're happy to have a visitor message conversation or two!

Hope you have a great time with us, and I'll be sure to see you around.

Years
  • Hi Y'all..
    New here..
    Looking for tips on where to begin with hacking a rom..
    Any help is greatly appreciated :D
    No hate please..

Welcome! You'll definitely want to visit our ROM Hacking board for all your hacking needs, there's individual areas for tools, resources and such, a place to showcase your project, and also the Beginner's Lounge where you can get helpful knowledge from fellow hackers to help you succeed in becoming a great hacker. I'm not an expert in that area but the resident mods (Christos and Spherical Ice) are always there if you need them.

Sup guys!, im new here too :P, so, Welcome.

Well hi there! I have noticed you design your own avatars and signatures, so I wonder if you're enjoying the Art & Design section and its impressive selection of galleries? I'm not a real expert but it is a fun section to visit nonetheless, and it's all run by the friendly Fairy who is always on hand if you need her help.

Hello! I'm also a new guy.

I'm currently waiting for my 3DS to arrive and deciding if I should get OR or AS first.

Oh hey congrats on finally getting a 3DS! As for which Hoenn remake you should buy, I think it's best you look at the version exclusives and see which game has the Pokemon you like better, since there's several legendaries in the postgame that are version exclusives. Good luck and I'm sure that regardless which one you choose that you'll enjoy your game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back