• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
Years
  • Short and to the point. I like it. Welcome to PC! Do you enjoy playing ROM hacks, or only the originals? We've got an enormous collection of ROM hacks, and it seems a lot of the more popular ones are modifications of Emerald.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha same nice intro :p
    But of coarse feel free to tell us alittle about yourself although if you play emerald you'll probably like the 3rd gen section the most haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Emerald is a really great game; it's my favourite, actually! Baw, and it's super nice meeting you. I hope that you'll enjoy our forums, and you know, we have topics related to Pokemon Emerald over on our GBA Pokemon gaming section! So I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and don't be a stranger! Hope you'll come to sharing a little bit more about you sometime. <33

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    hello there ...!! to all guys of the pokecommunity.....
    I am very happy to join this offivial website...
    and exited about makingnew friends.....
    first of all ... I love pokemon a lot....
    I am a big fan of pokemon...
    my favorite pokemon is mega latios....
    and I have just played all official and hack about 3 generations pokemon games....
    so.... very happy to join these community...
    thats it from me.....
    thank you ..!!

Years
  • Hello, i'm am new to PC, i'm unsure when i came across this forums as i just received an email about the PC Olympics tomorrow, regardless i hope we can get along.

Years
  • Hey guys I just started posting on here, and really want to make an enjoyable rom hack so if anyone wants to share thoughts and bounce ideas around that would be very awesome and motivating for myself and maybe you as well. feel free to message me if anyone wants to chat.

cool
    -Anthony

Years
  • Hey guys I just started posting on here, and really want to make an enjoyable rom hack so if anyone wants to share thoughts and bounce ideas around that would be very awesome and motivating for myself and maybe you as well. feel free to message me if anyone wants to chat.

cool
    -Anthony

Hello again Anthony, and I do hope things are well since there has been a bit of confusion on your end of things with all the threads I've been noticing in the wrong places, but do read the rules just to help you know what you can and can't do.

Anyways, we have a large ROM Hacking section where you'd definitely want to look and it's very big so you likely won't miss it. Good luck with all that and if you are still confused, there's always someone around who can help you!

Years
  • yeah not having post on here before, seems I keep messing up apparently......

Hello again Anthony, and I do hope things are well since there has been a bit of confusion on your end of things with all the threads I've been noticing in the wrong places, but do read the rules just to help you know what you can and can't do.

Anyways, we have a large ROM Hacking section where you'd definitely want to look and it's very big so you likely won't miss it. Good luck with all that and if you are still confused, there's always someone around who can help you!

I don't even get how this is in the wrong place. the top says introduce yourself tahts what I did, said hey and asked if anyone else new whats to message and chat or bounce hack ideas... that's my introduction for myself.... idk.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey I am new here just looking for people to play, discuss and trade pokemon with.

Well hi there 8drawt! How are you enjoying things?

We have the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections, along with other places such as the Pokemon sections and The Treehouse for general chit-chatting, or The Playground and Pokemon Trivia for forum game stuff.

Do explore and see what you like, but good luck and I'll catch you soon!

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Welcome and hai to all the new people on here ^_^

If you're ever bored and want to chat or play something, feel free to message me!

odalvDaBawss

Hello how did you find me
    Years
  • Would you believe me if I told you that I'm new? Cause I started using PC today. That joined in 2013 information is something else haha

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Hello, my name is Ozair Hussain and I joined pokecommunity in order to stay updated with fellow fans of both the show and the games. My favorite kind of Pokémon is fire types because they're awesome and my favorite starter is Chimchar. My favorite Pokémon is Infernape, Chimchar's final evolution. I use different types of Pokémon and I regularly switch out my lineup. As of now, I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond.

Years
  • Would you believe me if I told you that I'm new? Cause I started using PC today. That joined in 2013 information is something else haha

I know your account may be around two years old but you weren't very active back then so we can still count you as new, and that's fine because there's others who have had accounts lying around for years like yours only to come back and start getting active. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello, my name is Ozair Hussain and I joined pokecommunity in order to stay updated with fellow fans of both the show and the games. My favorite kind of Pokémon is fire types because they're awesome and my favorite starter is Chimchar. My favorite Pokémon is Infernape, Chimchar's final evolution. I use different types of Pokémon and I regularly switch out my lineup. As of now, I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond.

Welcome to you too Ozair! If you are into those awesome fiery Pokemon we have this club you can check out since it's all Fire-type Pokemon. Chimchar is my most-used Sinnoh starter coincidentally, not just because of its speed and power but with Diamond & Pearl heavily lacking Fire-types in the Sinnoh Dex (Ponyta the only other option? Seriously?) meaning most wanted Chimchar as opposed to that other underwhelming option.

I hope you enjoy the club and PC, and I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    Am I alone in obtaining pokemon as similar to the protagonist in the Manga as possible, without a care for the pokemon stats._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Am I alone in obtaining pokemon as similar to the protagonist in the Manga as possible, without a care for the pokemon stats._.
    You're not alone! I've seen people doing that before :3 I bet there's been a challenge where you're supposed to do that as well. If there's none active now, maybe you'd want to start one in the Challenges forum? In any case, I hope you feel like PC is a good place and that you'll want to post around for a bit and make some new acquaintances!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Hello, I'm Hoddemann and I just recently got a profile here on pokecommunity :) I decided to sign up because I wanted to see how the community works and follow up and watch the progresses that is on the new games (hacks or RPGs) I can be somewhat shy and be bad with responding :s but I try my best if it so happens that I chat with people :)

Fun facts: My favourite starter is Turtwig and my absolute favourite pokemon is Torterra, I really like the ground and grass-types, and thats why Torterra is my number one. My favourite region however and generation too, is 5.th gen - Unova region, mainly because of the strong storyline and the new pokemons (also the graphics was great too, at that time).

Note: I am Norwegian, so my English is not the best, but I gladly discuss pokemon for that's something I really know about ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Hey guys whats up just became a member and I'm enjoying the fact there are a lot of users on this site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back