• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi guys I'm new I'm a noob rom hacker but hopefully I can get better over the summer already have some ideas in mind.

Our ROM Hacking section has loads of things hack-related that are worth checking out, and sadly I'm not a hacker myself so I can really only tell you what to expect over there but there's neat tools and resources you can make hacks with, and also tons of awesome hacked games are showcased for you to try out.

Good luck and do enjoy your time with us!

Years
  • Well, I'm currently trying to reach the big 15 posts, so I figured I'd check it out over here.

Any other noobs want to talk? I'm open to just about anything. Nope, we're talkin' about chicken fingers if we talk.

Years
  • Well, I'm currently trying to reach the big 15 posts, so I figured I'd check it out over here.

Any other noobs want to talk? I'm open to just about anything. Nope, we're talkin' about chicken fingers if we talk.

I do wonder what you want to post... some project I'm assuming? Anyway, we have the 15 post thing there to stop adbots or at least halt them. Besides, we want to keep those out don't we?

But on the other hand, welcome aboard! I'm not exactly a noob, rather a veteran member if you are questioning. I'm always open for a message on my profile anytime if you are interested in chatting, and even leave a friend request if you are interested. For now, have fun and I'll continue seeing you!

Years
  • I do wonder what you want to post... some project I'm assuming? Anyway, we have the 15 post thing there to stop adbots or at least halt them. Besides, we want to keep those out don't we?

But on the other hand, welcome aboard! I'm not exactly a noob, rather a veteran member if you are questioning. I'm always open for a message on my profile anytime if you are interested in chatting, and even leave a friend request if you are interested. For now, have fun and I'll continue seeing you!

Thanks for the welcome! I understand the whole post count thing. It's totally reasonable. I didn't want it for a project, but for role playing. It's a lot easier to get a picture in your head, with a, well, picture, as opposed to words.

I've seen your name around a lot, so I'm sure I'll be seeing you!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years

ah it seems you reached past your 15 post goal congrats. im not really a noob either. i've been on here since 2009. let me know if you want to talk just drop a vm on my profile ^_^.

Years

Compared to Hika and Kalabby, I'm practically still a baby, but go ahead and VM me if you'd like.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Welcome to PC, Absol! How long have you been writing fanfiction?

Hi and thank you =D I've been writing Fanfiction for quite a while but the only one I have online is the one I'm currently posting which I've been working on for about a year =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2016
    Our ROM Hacking section has loads of things hack-related that are worth checking out, and sadly I'm not a hacker myself so I can really only tell you what to expect over there but there's neat tools and resources you can make hacks with, and also tons of awesome hacked games are showcased for you to try out.

Good luck and do enjoy your time with us!

Thanks for the welcome and I will check that out. I have some pretty big aspirations but just starting out small for now. Its kind of limiting being a high school freshman and delving into rom hacking but hopefully everything works out fine.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Hey there. I'm new to PC. I discovered this community when I was searching for ROM hacks :)

Thanks for the welcome and I will check that out. I have some pretty big aspirations but just starting out small for now. Its kind of limiting being a high school freshman and delving into rom hacking but hopefully everything works out fine.

welcome to pc! it seems you both are into rom hacking ^_^ i'm not really into rom hacking myself, but i've been over to the thread before and there are some amazing work over there! you should definitely post a thread if you're into making a new game because i'm sure you can find other people to help you! you could also join someone who already created a thread too! let me know if you guys need any help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi everyone! I'm a new user as well. I'm looking to make new friends who enjoy playing pokemon. Just message me if you are interested in exchanging friend codes! I'm nearly done with omega ruby and will be IV breeding after the league. Just let me know if you would like to trade and/or battle!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm a new user as well. I'm looking to make new friends who enjoy playing pokemon. Just message me if you are interested in exchanging friend codes! I'm nearly done with omega ruby and will be IV breeding after the league. Just let me know if you would like to trade and/or battle!

Sure! Looking forward on chatting with you sometime! Welcome to PC. <33

Hello! I'm new to PC and I just plan on exploring the vast world of Fourms...

I won't always be on, but feel free to contact me! ^v^

Hey there; hope you're doing well. <33

And yeah, I hope we can be great buds! Feel free to send me a friend request, and I hope we can chat soon. :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hello! I'm new to PC and I just plan on exploring the vast world of Fourms...

Welcome! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? How did you get into pokémon, and what are you interested in besides pokémon?

Anyway, I hope you have a great time. Just message me if you want someone to talk to, no need to be shy. =3

Years
  • Hello! I'm new to PC and I just plan on exploring the vast world of Fourms...

Adding onto Strider and Dragon, welcome to PC from me to you too!

As they said, we'd love to hear more about you so we can recommend sections that might be of interest for you and it'd help you make friends easier. Anyway, feel free to leave me a visitor message or friend request anytime!

Reio

Unova Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Hello,I'm new. discovered this forum when I was searching fan made pokemon game :D
    My first pokemon game is red,i guess (i was too young that time did't end the game) So,maybe Sapphire is my first :D (#
    Favorite Region is Unova (Guess i'm the only one who hope BW&BW2 remake to 3D :T)

Years
  • Hello,I'm new. discovered this forum when I was searching fan made pokemon game :D
    My first pokemon game is red,i guess (i was too young that time did't end the game) So,maybe Sapphire is my first :D (#
    Favorite Region is Unova (Guess i'm the only one who hope BW&BW2 remake to 3D :T)

Oh wow fellow 5th Gen fan nice to meet you Reio!

I feel like Unova is hated so much that it can't build a fanbase, but I know one really exists and I'm happy that we're both part of it. I hope you enjoy the community and I'll hopefully see you around!

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • Thanks for welcoming us"! Saintscrew7 here, I felt happy reading the posts. I don't sign every day so I'm missing tons of good stuff. Luv the hacks, played a couple and you'va a fan here!! So thanks from this rare newbie!

Years
  • Thanks for welcoming us"! Saintscrew7 here, I felt happy reading the posts. I don't sign every day so I'm missing tons of good stuff. Luv the hacks, played a couple and you'va a fan here!! So thanks from this rare newbie!

Oh don't worry, that's just what we love to do. On that note, awesome to hear you're enjoying everything so far here Saint!

ROM Hacking is a very popular section so no surprise to see you're loving it, in fact we get tons of new guys flooding in here solely for that very section, but some do eventually branch out into other areas which is great because diversity is awesome.

I hope you continue enjoying the things around here and if you ever want to talk, visit my profile anytime and leave a visitor message!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back