• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Hey, I'm Blazing Reshiram. What kind of coversations do you have here with the new people?

Thanks, Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hey, I'm Blazing Reshiram. What kind of coversations do you have here with the new people?

Hello to you too Reshiram!

Dragon may have given some pointers on how to get started, but I want to ask something a bit different, and that is what reason do you have for joining? I know many join to discuss Pokemon, and also share some hype mode on upcoming stuff, like the new Pokemon Sun & Moon which will be out in the final part of the year.

I hope you settle in, and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you want to talk!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    new member not sure what gonna do

i.m still newbie. need help if i got lost.....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Hiya, welcome to the forums~! Hope you're having a great night!

Basically you go on boards and post in whichever thread, or make a thread, if you'd like! Fee free to make a request for a mentor (click!) if you're confused about anything, or ask a question in the quick question thread (click!). You can also read our FAQ.

Hope this helps you out, and I hope you have a nice time here~ ^^

Hello to you too Reshiram!

Dragon may have given some pointers on how to get started, but I want to ask something a bit different, and that is what reason do you have for joining? I know many join to discuss Pokemon, and also share some hype mode on upcoming stuff, like the new Pokemon Sun & Moon which will be out in the final part of the year.

I hope you settle in, and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you want to talk!

Alright, thanks! I think I learned how to use this site a little bit on my own.

Ganim3de

Ganim3de
    Years
    Hello, peeps!! =D
    I am new here and I wanted to know who is playing Pokemon Y ?
    I have started one week ago, I didn't get all the badges yet and I see you talking about the Safari, is that from this game or something else?

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    Hello, peeps!! =D
    I have started one week ago, I didn't get all the badges yet and I see you talking about the Safari, is that from this game or something else?

Yeah its part of Y. You get access to get after you have gotten all the badges and beaten the Elite 4. and the number of friend safaris you have access to is determined by how many people you have registered as friends on your 3ds

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    Hello, peeps!! =D

I'm playing Y. That's pretty exciting. I was debating whether I want to restart my game.
    Meanwhile, I'll play with you whenever you're up for it

ThePokéFan1

Pokémon Ring Cuff Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Hello, Guys! I'm new here so, I first visited this thread. Again, Hello! My name is ThePokéFan! I am from Relic Castle, and then Gabriel012104 invited me here so I joined PokéCommunity! Nice to meet you! I'm currently developing a Pokémon fan game called Pokémon Ring Cuff. reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=775

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    I'm also developing a fan game at the moment, and I wish you luck with yours!
    Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    I see you're a bit shy, so hello there. Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

it just i never joined pokemon forum made before. maybe you can pick out some good pokemon fanmade that i can play. i have been played pokemon recently.

HyperJono

Years
    it just i never joined pokemon forum made before. maybe you can pick out some good pokemon fanmade that i can play. i have been played pokemon recently.

What fan made pokemon games are you interested in? There are a few different types of fan made games. There are ones that increase the difficulty of the main series games by increasing the gym leader pokemon levels and adding more pokemon from the all the regions up to the game or games that are use the main series games as a base and completely change them to make new regions and what not or fan made games that are more along the lines of .exe files (sorry if some this doesn't make any sense)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    What fan made pokemon games are you interested in? There are a few different types of fan made games. There are ones that increase the difficulty of the main series games by increasing the gym leader pokemon levels and adding more pokemon from the all the regions up to the game or games that are use the main series games as a base and completely change them to make new regions and what not or fan made games that are more along the lines of .exe files (sorry if some this doesn't make any sense)

i'm interested pokemon fan made games that have good story or have some side quest mission to have finish. Maybe can you pick me one or two??:15::15:

HyperJono

Years
    i'm interested pokemon fan made games that have good story or have some side quest mission to have finish. Maybe can you pick me one or two??:15::15:

Sure I'll give you some of the ones I enjoy

Well one good fan made game I would recommend is Pokemon Snakewood. It uses the Pokemon Ruby rom as it's base. In Snakewood you have zombie pokemon and you as the main character have to find your older brother and his girlfriend(May) who went looking for the cure for the zombie pokemon.

Another good game is the Pokemon Dark Rising Games. In this series you have to stop an evil entity.

And finally the third one that i recommend is the Ruby Destiny Series which you can read about here on PokeCommunity.

I've included download links for Snakewood and the first Dark Rising game as well as a link the Ruby Destiny Series

Snakewood
    https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/hXq4tf3x/file.html

Dark Rising 1
    https://pokemondarkrisinghq.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/6/32269477/pokemondarkrising1complete_new_version.rar

Ruby Destiny Series thread.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7961222

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    Sure I'll give you some of the ones I enjoy

Well one good fan made game I would recommend is Pokemon Snakewood. It uses the Pokemon Ruby rom as it's base. In Snakewood you have zombie pokemon and you as the main character have to find your older brother and his girlfriend(May) who went looking for the cure for the zombie pokemon.

Another good game is the Pokemon Dark Rising Games. In this series you have to stop an evil entity.

And finally the third one that i recommend is the Ruby Destiny Series which you can read about here on PokeCommunity.

I've included download links for Snakewood and the first Dark Rising game as well as a link the Ruby Destiny Series

Snakewood
    https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/hXq4tf3x/file.html

Dark Rising 1
    https://pokemondarkrisinghq.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/6/32269477/pokemondarkrising1complete_new_version.rar

Ruby Destiny Series thread.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7961222

I WILL TRY IT NOW.:rambo::rambo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back