• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Hello my name is Haunter and I love Pokémon and yes my name is really Haunter and also I was wondering if I should see what is fun around here. My friend showed me this website to meet other Pokémon fans. Hopefully I dont get bored here :D

Years
  • Greetings, I am a new user ^_^

Hello my name is Haunter and I love Pokémon and yes my name is really Haunter and also I was wondering if I should see what is fun around here. My friend showed me this website to meet other Pokémon fans. Hopefully I dont get bored here :D

Hello there guys! So nice to see you here today.

Haunter, that's nice to hear someone recommended PC to you, spreading the word is always a fun way to recruit new members because well, the more the merrier as they say. And I promise you won't get bored here because we have so many awesome topics all about Pokemon. So, what's your fave Pokemon? Are you looking forward to OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire?

Well, have fun you two and if you want to talk I'm always happy to accept new messages! Ask the staff members (such as this section's resident mods Autumn Reverie and Dragon) if you have any questions.

- Hikamaru

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Thanks Hikamaru for making me feel welcomed to this community. Also my favorite Pokémon has to be Haunter and also I'm looking forward to OmegaRuby. Thanks again for welcoming me here. :D

Years
  • Hey everyone!

Having some trouble getting started here, cause im rather socially awkward.. =P So I figured I'd give this thread a go!

OG_Haunter, i love your avatar! That haunter looks both cute and terrifying at the same time haha =P Very nice!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's fine! Most of us have started this way at first, especially myself. :) This thread is all about meeting new peeps and getting to know older peeps and staffers, so you are on the right track. Eventually you'll grow and become a part of this great community. Welcome to PC, dear!

Years
  • I agree with Minerva, everyone here was new at some point, and as she said this thread can help you not only meet other newbies but also older members such as myself and the staff as well. Don't let the older members' experience intimidate you, we may have been around longer than you but that doesn't mean we can't help you settle in. Like she said, you'll eventually grow and blossom into an active member so go take a look at what you're interested in and do chat with fellow members along the way because chatting with others can help you feel better.

I do hope to continue seeing you around, Nakashimafied! Ask the staff if you need any assistance.

- Hikamaru

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hey everyone!

Having some trouble getting started here, cause im rather socially awkward.. =P So I figured I'd give this thread a go!

OG_Haunter, i love your avatar! That haunter looks both cute and terrifying at the same time haha =P Very nice!
    I'm socially awkward here too! Like a new member myself. Joined a few months ago, haven't done much about it until recently because I kind of drift away and tend to get bored/intimidated by really established forums that have tons of old members that have been here for years. So if those old farts scare you off (don't rip my face off, you old farts. I'm just kidding. ;_; You guys seem nice enough anyway), then we can be socially awkward in a corner together. :P

Also, I love that avatar of yours. Very shiny pretty Espeon. :3

Years
  • I'm socially awkward here too! Like a new member myself. Joined a few months ago, haven't done much about it until recently because I kind of drift away and tend to get bored/intimidated by really established forums that have tons of old members that have been here for years. So if those old farts scare you off (don't rip my face off, you old farts. I'm just kidding. ;_; You guys seem nice enough anyway), then we can be socially awkward in a corner together. :P

Also, I love that avatar of yours. Very shiny pretty Espeon. :3

Hahaha xD Yeeees, lets go sit in that corner over there and sip our drinks while shyly glancing over at all the other people. I'm all up for that ;)
    They dont scare me off, but they do intimidate hehe. I get that they shouldnt and that thats me, but I still sort of feel like I'm invading a group of friends or something.
    Thanks! ^^ I found it somewhere and have been hogging it since.. its so gorgeous, wish I knew who created it!

@Minerva: I sure hope so! ^^ You guys are more than welcoming at any rate =]

@Hikamaru: Thanks for the message =] I'll find my way eventually! It's always somewhat rough getting into a new place and finding out what corners are the most comfortable hehe.

Years
  • Hello, everyone! I'm XY0016. I'm new here, and I hope we (me and you, the one reading this) can go along well. Btw, this is my first post in PC so I hope you understand my awkwardness here. =D
    Nice meeting you, everyone!

Years
  • Hello, everyone! I'm XY0016. I'm new here, and I hope we (me and you, the one reading this) can go along well. Btw, this is my first post in PC so I hope you understand my awkwardness here. =D
    Nice meeting you, everyone!

It's okay to feel nervous when you're a fresh newbie here but hey, everyone here is hoping you can settle in with the community really nicely. Don't let PC's huge size fool you, we're actually really friendly on the inside.

In this thread you will not only see fellow newbs but also older, more experienced members such as myself. Remember, the staff members (those with the bolded usernames) are always around if you have a question so don't hesitate to ask them. Have fun and welcome aboard!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • hi new here i hope all of us can get along well :)

Well hi there, welcome to PC! I'm sure you can get along well with pretty much everyone here since PC is a really friendly and active community, and if you take a look around there might be something that catches your eye. So, is there anything here that interests you? Are you excited about OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire?

Given PC's diversity I'm sure you can stick around and make friends, so if you are interested in having a chat feel free to leave me a visitor message. Have an awesome time here Darkrai, and contact a staff member if you need help.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • out of curiosity how do you make a thread?

There's usually a button which will allow you to make a thread, once you do that just add text and a title, pretty much any topic you can think but make sure it follows the section's rules and guidelines. You can always ask the staff members with the bold names if you need any further help.

Good luck!

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Hello everyone, I am a new member of PC. You can call me bunny. I have joined PC to be a part of the global community of Pokemon, and to meet all you wonderful people. I hope I can make some friends here. I am also going to bring out my very own pokemon 3 gen hack soon... If you could please check out my threads in a few days...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hello everyone, I am a new member of PC. You can call me bunny. I have joined PC to be a part of the global community of Pokemon, and to meet all you wonderful people. I hope I can make some friends here. I am also going to bring out my very own pokemon 3 gen hack soon... If you could please check out my threads in a few days...

welcome bunny! hope the hack turns out great

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Welcome to the hacking crew! I'll keep an eye out for your thread :3, I run around the hacking forums quite a lot these days.

KayNic

I Love Sleeping
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Kayla. I am really enjoying myself here on the PC. I am totally new to collecting Pokemon Cards but already have over 100 cards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back