• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Check the "Research & Development" board. It might have answers to any questions that you have. You can start there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    Hey guys. I'm pretty new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm a Pokemon Youtuber from the UK and am looking to reboot my channel after being inactive for a little bit. The channel is called Venom Gamer21 and I mainly focus on lets plays but am looking to do some showdown stuff too. I'm always looking to collaborate and meet new youtubers and people.

Look forward to speaking to you :)

Years
    Hey guys. I'm pretty new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm a Pokemon Youtuber from the UK and am looking to reboot my channel after being inactive for a little bit. The channel is called Venom Gamer21 and I mainly focus on lets plays but am looking to do some showdown stuff too. I'm always looking to collaborate and meet new youtubers and people.

Hello there Venom! If you are interested in sharing your let's plays, there's the Let's Play! section in Video Games for that, but make sure you read the rules first because they do get strict on advertising your channel. Battling & Team Building has all your competitive discussion needs as well, so don't hesitate to look around.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    Hello there Venom! If you are interested in sharing your let's plays, there's the Let's Play! section in Video Games for that, but make sure you read the rules first because they do get strict on advertising your channel. Battling & Team Building has all your competitive discussion needs as well, so don't hesitate to look around.

Thanks Hikamaru. I'll definitely check those out

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to leave a message on my profile. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Have a good day and see you later.

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
    Years
    Check the "Research & Development" board. It might have answers to any questions that you have. You can start there.

Hey :)
    Check out the Beginner's Lounge and the Tools, Tutorials and Resources sections. If you're planning on making a hack I''d also recommend looking through some tilesets or making your own. Just remember to give credit.
    Good luck on your hack!

Thankyou everyone for your advices, i'll start looking there...

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    Hi I just wanna know what hacks are 100% completed I need help thank you BTW no hacks like Flora sky glazed snakewood light plitnum I love this but I want something new

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi I just wanna know what hacks are 100% completed I need help thank you BTW no hacks like Flora sky glazed snakewood light plitnum I love this but I want something new

Hello. You can check out the "Hacks Studio" board in the "ROM Hacking" category. You might find what you're looking for. Welcome to PC by the way. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to leave a message on my profile. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Have a good day and see you later.

Thanks Kyo. Sounds great. Look forward to talking to you :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello .. Im a new user for today .. hope to greet and find many friends .. tnx :) .. im also a pokemon fan ^^

Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to leave a message on my profile. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Have a good day and see you later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back