• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello .. Im a new user for today .. hope to greet and find many friends .. tnx :) .. im also a pokemon fan ^^

Hello there, no need to be shy... because we're not gonna hurt you aren't we?

Anyways, how are you doing today Ushio? Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself, and reasons why you joined today? There's a lot to do, so definitely explore and see what you discover because it's more fun when you find your interests.

My profile is always open for visitor messages anytime, so visit whenever you feel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    I feel shy as well, so at least you know you're not on your own here. And I admit you have an awesome username as well, so feel proud of that. How are you enjoying things yourself Ethugias? Regardless of what you've been doing I hope you had a great festive season and I'll be sure to catch you around PC.

Well, thanks alot. :D hope to know more about you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey, I have never really got much internet but here goes, looking to try ROM hacks and share my fan fictions when I have done them

anyway I am SHIIIIIIINSHE its a pleasure to meet you all

Years
    Nice to meet everyone. I like Pokemon (maybe a bit too much) as everyone else here.
    If anyone wants to play (I don't play much though) or just talk, my Steam is in my profile somewhere.
    I may look rude sometimes, but actually I like everyone.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    @Shinshee123 & Sycamorph: Hello to the both of you. Welcome to PC and I hope you guys have a great time here. If you ever need help with something let the staff know. Also feel free to leave a message on my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. See you guys around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    Hello everyone! I am an amateur video maker and Pokemon fan who specializes in making plush shorts that involve Pokemon (They fight Digimon for now mostly :P), I'm trying to improve on my craft and I figured a community like this would be the perfect platform to discuss and meet other like minded artists like myself.

Years
    Hello everyone! I am an amateur video maker and Pokemon fan who specializes in making plush shorts that involve Pokemon (They fight Digimon for now mostly :P), I'm trying to improve on my craft and I figured a community like this would be the perfect platform to discuss and meet other like minded artists like myself.
    Hey there, welcome! That sounds like a fun hobby, so I hope you do come across others here with similar interests! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    I'll post my work sometime :p I'm just finishing up another video to put out soon so I'll create a thread later this week.

Azryal

Archangel of death, destruction, and reasonably pr
    Years
    Hello all!

My name is Az. I am a Pokeholic from the Genwun days. I kicked the habit for many years, but have recently been reintroduced to the series when I bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y (at the insistence of my younger sister who has X of course), as a lighthearted way to pass time while I travel (which I do quite a bit).
    As you might guess, my little distraction has quickly become a full on Pokaddiction again haha

Anyways I joined PC to meet new friends, and make some possible trade and battle connections! (When I'm ready of course... I'm still pretty newbie right now haha... [so if anyone wants to throw some cool pity Pokemon my way, I am not too proud to accept hand outs lolz])

Anyways, it seems like quite a friendly community you've got here and I'll be glad to be a part of it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hello,

I'm Borbland and I am currently creating a Pokemon fangame after I played some amazing one listed on this site ^^

I havent played Pokemon since Gen 5, but I reintroduced myself to Pokemon with Showdown and some fangames (like Pokemon Reborn)

Years
    Hello all!

My name is Az. I am a Pokeholic from the Genwun days. I kicked the habit for many years, but have recently been reintroduced to the series when I bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y (at the insistence of my younger sister who has X of course), as a lighthearted way to pass time while I travel (which I do quite a bit).
    As you might guess, my little distraction has quickly become a full on Pokaddiction again haha

Anyways I joined PC to meet new friends, and make some possible trade and battle connections! (When I'm ready of course... I'm still pretty newbie right now haha... [so if anyone wants to throw some cool pity Pokemon my way, I am not too proud to accept hand outs lolz])

Anyways, it seems like quite a friendly community you've got here and I'll be glad to be a part of it!
    Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you Az! :) I also come from the genwun days as a child to the current present day as an adult, so it's a pleasure to know people who go back that far that are still into the game!

Hello,

I'm Borbland and I am currently creating a Pokemon fangame after I played some amazing one listed on this site ^^

I havent played Pokemon since Gen 5, but I reintroduced myself to Pokemon with Showdown and some fangames (like Pokemon Reborn)
    Hey there, nice to meet you! We have a large area for game development here, so be sure to check that out if you want to!

Hello everyone. Torygg here! I've searched the net to look for a place to really compare thoughts and learn a few new tricks about Pokemon, and I found PC! I thought I'd drop by and intro myself to everyone! Don't all ugh...touch my poke-balls huh? lol
    Hey Torygg, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet ya~ feel free to look around the whole site and get to know some new friends and discuss Pokémon! :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    To the new members that have joined here "Greetings". I hope you guys have a great time here. Feel free to send me a message on my profile or even send me a friend request. See you guys around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back