• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I joined for a chit-chat actually. I was searching for a forum to ask a question if the pokemon cartridges I was about to buy, were real. Got my answer already, but this seems like a nice forum, so I decided to register.

How are all of you? ^^

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • Does anybody know why none of my fonts, colors, smileys, alignments, or basically anything but the keyboard works?(Note: I am on a mobile device)

Years
  • Hi everybody! I am Gekogashira and I am new to this forum. I really like Pokémon which is actually quite obvious. Why else would I be on this site. XD

My username means Frogadier in English, as the Froakie evolutionary line is my favourite. I plan to stick around for a while and get to meet a lot of you guys! See you around. :)

Years
  • Hi everybody! I am Gekogashira and I am new to this forum. I really like Pokémon which is actually quite obvious. Why else would I be on this site. XD

My username means Frogadier in English, as the Froakie evolutionary line is my favourite. I plan to stick around for a while and get to meet a lot of you guys! See you around. :)

Ah yes a Froakie evolution line fan, so your username does make sense. I do love Frogadier, but the whole line is awesome and hey, Water is my fave type as well. Anyways, nice to meet you Geko! I do wonder if you are excited for the seventh generation Pokemon games Sun & Moon?

Years
  • Hello Hikamaru! Awesome to see more fans of the evolutionary line that I like! I am super excited for Pokémon Sun & Moon. I think it will be pretty crazy (in the good way) and awesome!

Years
  • Hi. I've had an account for a while but didnt really post and what not just getting into it now

I only just noticed we're both NSW people hooray

I hope you're doing well today Jono! Aside from butting heads a bit in Sun & Moon I'm sure you're enjoying what the forum has to offer.

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
    Years
  • I only just noticed we're both NSW people hooray

I hope you're doing well today Jono! Aside from butting heads a bit in Sun & Moon I'm sure you're enjoying what the forum has to offer.

Haha lol I didnt even notce you where from Aus too.
    Yeah I am. Hope you're doing well too Hikamaru. Yeah I'm enjoying what the forum has to offer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back