• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Here's an image that I hope helps you.

New User's Hangout

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Whoo my thread is here, i heard thereisa newbie lounge thread in here so is it for new people only.

If i came to the wrong place, i'm so sorry.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Myuutsu, I think this thread is just for we n00blets to A) meet other members B) help build our post count C)to contain us in one area so we can be elimina.... err heheh ^^U.

Looking through some of the other threads, this forum is kinda huge O_o

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Uh your wrong.

serebiiforums
    This is the hugest forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hey alls,
    maybe it's not the biggest but actually it seems to be the nicest;P

I have a question: What does shipping mean? I mean.. I know what shipping means but in these forums it seems to be used as a synonym for relationchip or something like that, could anyone explain that for me?

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Oh well be accurate then ^^ well Myuustu says can anyone find the May club in pokemon?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Myuutsu said:
    Whoo my thread is here, i heard thereisa newbie lounge thread in here so is it for new people only.

If i came to the wrong place, i'm so sorry.

You are new though. XD

Myuutsu said:
    Um, i'm really shy about it :D but um what do i do on the hang out on the thread?

I was the same as you when I joined. Nothing to worry about.

dude256 said:
    Myuutsu, I think this thread is just for we n00blets to A) meet other members B) help build our post count C)to contain us in one area so we can be elimina.... err heheh ^^U.

Looking through some of the other threads, this forum is kind of huge O_o

This thread is made for people (New people) to ask for help, friends etc. And to make them feel at home, in this large forum. It can be intimidating to some people.

Myuutsu said:
    Uh your wrong.

serebiiforums
    This is the hugest forum.

Please don't advertise other forums on this one. It's in the rules, which, I suggest you read and follow. ^_^

singapore said:
    Hey alls,
    maybe it's not the biggest but actually it seems to be the nicest;P

I would have to agree. It's a really nice place to be.

Just to let you all know. It's not some talk thread. We have a DCC for that. XD

Years
    Yes, please don't post other forum links ^^; (Don't PM them to advertise either -- I should've sent you a PM on that, but I guess it says it didn't send? oO)

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Oh sorry about that but isn't anyone going to tell me where is the May club anywhere?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2006
    i'm new to this site, but i've played pokemon since i was 7. i'm 13 now,and i'm the best at my school.no one hes ever beaten me.my pokemon in emerald are shiney mew lv41,ho-oh lv70,lugia lv70,shiney gyrados lv31,speed form deoxys lv48,and rayquaza lv71. my favorite pokemon is dragonite, so i'm trying to get one. i've beaten every game but leaf green, and i'm 30 pokemon away from completing the national dex on my ruby.

how do i get a cool picture beside my name?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Um..before Matt says it, please try not to double post next time dragon master06. Like tempest said, Edit avatar and you can get yourself an avatar. for sigs just go to edit signature and hyper link it

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2006
    sorry about the double posting. i didn't know. i dont understand how to get the chatrooms to work could you help me with that?

Years
    My goodness, there's no need for a competiton @_@;;; It doesn't matter if you tell memebers off before another member.

Do you have Java or a chat program?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back