• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, if you scroll down near the bottom of the forum, there should a link that says "Mixed Community Groups". The May Club, if there is one, should be in there. <3

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    ????
    It's locked and the mod said don't bother making another one!
    Man so slack.
    Well i'm interested in clubs, so if i don't see better clubs i just go offline more likely and revice PM's from Princess peach.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Myuutsu said:
    Oh sorry about that but isn't anyone going to tell me where is the May club anywhere?

That's okay. XD

The May club? There are a number of clubs. Try going HERE for them.

Myuutsu said:
    ?
    It's locked and the mod said don't bother making another one!
    Man so slack.
    Well i'm interested in clubs, so if i don't see better clubs i just go offline more likely and revice PM's from Princess peach.

Hmm, if there was flaming in the last one, they would say thay. However, if you check and see that there wasn't. Just remake it and put "*REVIVED*" in the title. If the Mod's aren't happy with it. They will just close it.

dragon master06 said:
    sorry about the double posting. i didn't know. i dont understand how to get the chatrooms to work could you help me with that?

It's okay, you know for next time. Lots of people have done it. XD

About the Chat Room, if you have Java just click on the link on the NavaBar, a screen should pop up click "accept" and it should load. I can't help you with the other one. Sorry.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    M+A fan said:
    hiya, im new here! and uh, hi

Hello. You said 'hi' twice. XD

Try not to make such short posts please. They come close to being spam. Other than that, welcome!

Years
    Sometimes you just don't know what to say. XD

.Nyxi., there's nothing wrong with that post. ._.;; It's within the character limit, it has 4 words, and it's on-topic. Just because it's short doesn't mean it's SPAM, and just becuase a post is long doesn't garentee that the post isn't SPAM. ^^;

Anyway, welcome. :3

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    These don't suit my interest drummershuff but thanks for the info btw.

Well Sammi is right, i seen the date because it was old.

I have a question, is hacking ROMS illeagal?

Years
    I wouldn't ask questions about ROM and ROM-hacking here, just because nobody here knows the first thing about it. ._.;

I know having the ROM itself is illegal. That is why PC doesn't distribute ROMs. ^^;
    I'm not sure about the hacking part. I think if it were that big of an issue, we wouldn't have a ROM-hacking section here.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Well they're having a ROM disscusiom but isn't that stupid having it here on the forums?

Years
    Myuutsu said:
    Well they're having a ROM disscusiom but isn't that stupid having it here on the forums?
    Not if you know you're not going to get in trouble for it. ^^;

Hi Sandslashman! Your name sounds like a superhero's. XD;
    I hope you have a great time. ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2006
    yo guys i am new here how is it going....i like this site allready...ohh and don't mind the name because its a joke between freinds.

Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Oh yeah it does but it's not pointless though Sammi so well about sandlashman, well he sounds like superman or spiderman lol.

Oh why did that togepi dude get banned quick by 2 posts.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm new, so hi everyone! This is my first post here! Yay!

Years
    Myuutsu said:
    Oh why did that togepi dude get banned quick by 2 posts.

You're not supposed to ask. :/ I personally don't know anyway.

Jorah said:
    I'm new, so hi everyone! This is my first post here! Yay!

Yay first posts~ :3 Nice avatar. XD
    Have fun~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back