• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Midnight Melody said:
    Hi people. I'm new here too.

*Quoting*

Hello and welcome to the pokemon community, my name is Maya Miyazono you can feel free to send a Pm for any guidence at all. ^^

What would your favorite pokemon be miss Melody?

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Does anyone know how I can change the timezone setting? I put in the wrong setting by accident. Also, if anyone cares, I finally managed to get a picture of Conen switch it to my avatar today, without the internet saying it's not responding!:0) I say this because I tried like 40 times yesterday night, before my parents shut off the internet and told me to go to bed.
    Thanks in advance!:0)

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Welcome to New User's Hangout Sakura! Don't forget to read up on the rules and the FAQs when you have time. I hope you enjoy your time on the Pokecommunity forums!^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey Sakura ^^ I see Mai. I love Mai Hime XD. Anyway welcome, read the rules, and have a nice stay in the PC! Btw, PC=Pokecommunity, Conen-sama. Well well well, PM me if you have any queries, Sakura-chan.

As for Conen, you can easily change that in your profile, User CP.

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Well, hello everyone! I'm back from the North Bay Hetitage Festival! It seems absolutley nothing has changed. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing for me^^ Anywhom, thanks for the timezone information and that acronym Kris-san! Now I can see the proper time, and not waste so much of it typing the whole word! And ps, it's my B-Day in only 15 days!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Conen~! Welcome back. :3 I don't think I've welcomed you here, have I? XD; Anyway, welcome to PC! If you haven't read them, read the rules and stuff. If you have, feel free to laugh at me. XD

I hope you have a great time here. :3

Years
    combusken1994 -- Welcome! However, posting just hi's can be seen as spam. Please don't do it again. ^^;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey SoulAngel. Welcome and read the rules, and have fun in the PC!

hi x 100, combusken, read the rules before posting all that hi-s XD Have a warm and nice stay in the PC!

And any questions, you can PM me.

Years
    SoulAngel7 said:
    hi i'm not exactly new, i signed up a little while ago but i have only been on here a few times and don't really know anyone...yeah...
    Ah, I see. ^^; I know when I first coming frequently... I had joined in May, but really didn't visit often until early September. XD;

Weclome. :3 I hope you have a fun time, and that you get to know some people. ^^;; *shot* XD

Naruto161

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    :nervous: i hope i dont get banned:\

pm me if u want 2 b my friend

yo waddup peeps
    here is my sig

Naruto Uzamaki
    P.O Box 333333
    Village hidden in the leaves
    come and get me

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuufan234

Beginning coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    Can you really help me? 'cause i want to make a fanfiction but i need to know how to make one and post it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back