• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Naruto161 -- don't double post or triple post. Edit your posts, please.
    ...nevermind then. o.o;

Shuufan234 -- Hey~!
    It would be best to go to the Pokemon Fanfiction or Other Writing sections and look around there. ^^; They can probably help better than I can. ^^;

Last edited:

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Thanks for the early birthday wishes & welcome! I couldn't write earlier due to a malfunction with my internet.:0( Oh well, moving right along, anyone know when the site's appearence changed? I just saw it and I almost thought I was on another PC!(A gasp of shock was taken) Oh, and I did read the rules Sammi, so no worries!^^(right about after somebody told me nt to "revive" a old & dead thread)

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Hello to you all ;)
    I'm very happy that I've become a member of this forum cuz I think it's really cool :).. Well I'm a big fan of pokemon *especially the anime* and I hope I'll get to know the other fans as well..

I also have to say that I live in Slovenia which is a country in Europe.. and I'm still learning English.. so you'll might have problems sometimes understanding what I wrote..
    Anyways this is it :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Charisma. Have a nice stay in the PC, and read the rules if you haven't!

Shuufan234:

First you just have to write one on MS Word or anything, and then you post the chapters one by one. If you have been on Fanfiction's website it's the same ^.^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    CHaRiSMa -- your English is admirably good for a foreigner, especially considering people say it's the hardest language of all to learn! ^^ Welcome, and do have fun~ ♥

Chris Keane

Your shoulders are frozen
    Years
    welcome charisma, an yeah your english seems pretty coolso far, i hope it doesnt take you long to learn it properly

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow so you are learning 2 languages? For me I learn Japanese, Chinese and English, which weren't very hard, as I started since I started learning to speak, and considering I am half Japanese and a Singapore Chinese(All Singaporean Chinese learns Chinese and English) Anyway, gambette! -Jia you- Hope you egt the whole thing soon.

Years
    a widdawadda?

hi everyone i'm new here too, looking forward to getting to know everyone, don't worry though, i've had plently of previous forum experience ^__^ have tried to read the rules but it wasn't working, but i'll try again later ¬¬

anyway, i'm 15 and a HUGE pokemon fan, and i live in england (which kinda sucks because there's never any pokemon events over here *sighs*)

anyway, enough about me, go ahead and help out roadkill ralph

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Don't make stupid idiotic posts just to get 15 of them. They'll end up being deleted and you'll get a warning.

Apart from that, welcome to PC~ Hope you have fun and PM me if you want to be friends.

Sweet-Sapphire

Me as Sweet as Candy
    Years
    Hi! I'm new!

Hi! My name is Sweet-Sapphire. I joined today this afternoon but I couldn't make any post due to slow internet connection. I had to work later on too but now I'm here and making my first intro post.

This is not my first time on a message board. It's 2 years since the last time I've been on forums. When I first joined one for the first time, I got addicted and joined many more. Eventually, I got bored and stoped going to forums.

I joined here because the forum required so. I couldn't see threads that I wanted as a guest so I joined. However, this doesn't mean that I'll read threads and not post anything. I'll do post when I need to. I also joined because I like pokemon in general. I like the anime, manga, the videogame, etc.

As time progress, I hope to post often and meet lots of people and join clubs and stuff.

I promise I'll be a good member of this forum and obey all rules.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Dawg, who was it? I can't see anything besides, well, a short form post, an unliterate post, a senseless post and a better post from Sapphire.

Anyway to all of you, welcome to the PC and have a nice stay. PM me if you have any questions. And try using literacy and correct spelling. You don't have to, but I'll appreciate it anyway.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    xoxkris said:
    Dawg, who was it? I can't see an7ything besides, well, a short form post, an unliterate post, a senseless post and a better post from Sapphire.

The post he was referring to was deleted.

Anyway, welcome to everyone. :D Please follow the rules, and have a fantastic time~!

Karli~

Years
    hello everyone, I'm new here and just thought I would say hi .............

I love pokemon and have done for years but this is the first pokemon related forum I have been on (though deffinetly not the first forum). I live in england where pokemon isn't really popular any more so I can't see the TV show unless I want to get up at like 4 in the morning to see it.....

I will try to stick to the rules and I look forward to getting to know you :)

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Welcome PokemonFairy! You most likely know the rules of forums by now if your experienced, but just in case, you should skim through them just to be sure. But anywhom, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!^^

som1unkn0wn

Hidden In The Shadows
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here and i thought what better way to start than helping. if anyone uses RMXP i can do a bit of scripting so look in game dev.-> general
    for my script thread.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome everybody who's new here. Try to stick with the rules and have a nice stay in the Pc (PokeCommunity, short form ^^)

If you have any question regarding Pokemon or the PC, please PM me ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back