• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    Hi all...

Im new here, just came to say hi. :)

I used to play pokemon yeaaars ago on my old dusty gb... way too long ago and i was just a little kid.. now im 22 and im a computer animator, im going to soon get a job in the gaming industry doing pre-production art also texturing and lighting..

I been searching alot on the new pokemon versions and it seem very interesting, i like the part that they raised the difficulty of it, since i been into mmorpgs latelly.. mainly ffxi for 3 years and since it is a hardcore game where everything takes months to get lol.. im into games that take time :D .. so im going tomorrow to buy me a new ds and the pokemon game ... i sold my ds months ago...

So im happy to be here :) i like the community and i cant wait to level up and battle as many people here as possible... i just got a few questions

1- how old is everyone here??? my gf says im retarded and a little kid for playing pokemon.. she says this is a game for little kids :( sadly yeah.. im a little kid inside.. but i wonted to know how old was people around here so i dont feel so lonelly

2- how many hours around took u to get ur pokemons to lvl 50 ..aprox

3- Tournaments woot! seems interesting.. sorry that was random lol. :D

oh well cya all around. peace..

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    1- how old is everyone here??? my gf says im retarded and a little kid for playing pokemon.. she says this is a game for little kids :( sadly yeah.. im a little kid inside.. but i wonted to know how old was people around here so i dont feel so lonelly

Hmm....I think the Youngest here is 12 - 13 years old (Yeah...I'm the Youngest...I guess)
    But Not to worry! Most People here in PC is 19 - 25 years old,so don't feel lonely!

2- how many hours around took u to get ur pokemons to lvl 50 ..aprox
    It depends on you...If you start at 8:00 AM and Never stop.... you'll defeat the E4 about 10:00 AM in the next day...I dunno Im really not good at math, but approximately 10 days or so[/quote]

3- Tournaments woot! seems interesting.. sorry that was random lol. :D
    Well I dunno about that but the only tournament going on here is the PC Pokemon League (PC- Pokecommunity) The LVL required to challenged Asch (the Gym Leader/Staff) is I think 50-55 (No Legendaries , Wynaut, Wobbuffet and Legit)

oh well cya all around. peace..

Well cya! Hope you have fun here in PC!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well then Welcome to PC ozz69eyes!
    Hehehe I turn 19 on the 17th of this month and I've been playing pokemon since i was like 10. Pokemon Pride! w00t!
    Anyhow I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. I think it's awesome to see old pokemon masters heed that call to train again...

weneverplan

iNEVERPLAN
    Years
    Hey all! I'm WENEVERPLAN. I like to shred on the guitar and kick back and play pokemon games. I don't like the TV show though...
    Expect a Pokemon sprite comic from me sooner or later! =D

Years
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and new to Pokemon as well. I recently purchased Diamond (US) and I really love it even though I'm not very far into it. I've only beaten one gym leader so far. I did play the US Red version way, way back but didn't get very into it then. I also just ordered the Leaf Green version and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm also thinking about ordering Emerald...

Anyway, I just thought I should say hi. I'm looking forward to getting to know people and making some new friends who love Pokemon!!

In answer to ozz69eyes's questions about age: I'm 25 so don't worry about it... Video games are for everyone!! I don't ever envision myself without them. I'm still gonna be playing when I make it to an old folks home... ^_^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I didn't know people said their 'hello's in here. Well then, hello to everyone!

Chado, you're a little late on the whole LeafGreen thing, but the Emerald part is VERY cool. I got it a while back, I didn't put it down for a week XD

Welcome to everyone, have a nice time here! ^0^

jcurci

Naruto nurd
    Years
    Hi I have been here for about 6 to 7 mounths now but I have only been to the website a few times so I am new.

Mikari

<-- Do want <3
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Hi, I just discovered this place but it seems really cool so I joined. :3
    Plus, I've been a die hard Pokemon fan since I was 7. I hope I can make friends and be an active part of the community.

pm3d

Programmer!
    Years
    Well hi, I guess. I had this account for a couple months, I just used it to view attachments. Hope to become more active here...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    hi new users

i just wanted to welcome you all to the forumn
    and have a great tim hear

Years
    hi i'm new here and i was wondering can i have just one banner in my sig and can i have a custom avatar

Of course you can have those. Just go in the User CP (look under the banner), click on the "Change Signature" or "Change Avatar" links, and there you go. ;p

Or do you need them? If that's the case, look around here for a shop.

Anyway, welcome to PC. ^_^ I hope you have a good time.

Cryomancer

blocks your path.
    Years
    Hey, I'm new, but don't particularly feel that I need an intro thread all my own, so I'll just use this as my intro I suppose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back