• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Hey there I'm new here, as you'll have probably guessed... along with being here to meet people etc, I'm hoping to learn how to script hack, though i've not had much luck when experimenting with the tools people have posted in the hacking forums, so if anyone can help that'd be great!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Yo

hi im new....how do i get a picture....? yep thats it. and im a pokemon master, have sapphire,emrald,gold,crystal,diamond,yellow,red,blue and i beat the pokedex except in yellow red and blue,and pearl took me like 2 months to finish which included lots of training!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Yo

hey im new to this place but im kinda used to it since i come here so much for pokemon sea blue shiny gold, MY FAVE! i read their posts all the time and im a pokemon master, i got every pokemon game ever made and finished the hardest pokedex from lots of trading in diamond! without action replay -.- plz welcome me in =)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hi! There's so many new members here!
    be sure to Read the Rules and not get in-trouble okay?
    rei173: Please do not Double Post...there's a Edit button there, In case you didn't notice

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Hey there I like this forum its like pokemon2000 do you guys know about it? But the signs size limit here is to small in pokemon2000 they allow bigger signs.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to all new members since my lsat post in here. Lots of people signing up now.
    Pm me if you need anything or want to be friends.
    Make sure you read the rules and follow them.

Years
    Hello, i'm new here... I'm a Pokémon Fan since 10 years :P, but still lovin' it. I played every version besides emerald and the spin-offs watched the anime, collected tcgs aso... I was/am a Pokémaniac ^^ I'm also creating my own Maps.
    Sometimes I think I'm a lil bit to old for it, but can't wait fo' the release of Diamond and Pearl in Europe...!

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    You can never be too old to play Pokemon or video games for that matter! ^_^

Welcome to PC Yukibera.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    do anybody know how to join up for pokemon cyrus's edition?????

Welcome to all new members since my lsat post in here. Lots of people signing up now.
    Pm me if you need anything or want to be friends.
    Make sure you read the rules and follow them.

how do i join that game your playing????pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Hey, I'm new too. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, and I still like it. I make Pokemon sprites too.
    Oh, I also play Pokemon Crater.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back