• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I do play Pokemon crater. If you want any water Pokemon PM me and i will train them for you.
    Welcome to all new members.
    PM me if you want to be friends.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Anyone that plays pokemon crater can PM me for a match. Username on there is razer302. Of course.

Welcome to PC.
    Have a good timeand follow the rules.
    PM me to be friends or if you need anything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Hi im new Ive been lost for a while and just wandering looking for a place to add to. I also play crater username: boscool. also how do you get the trainer card things

Go to the websites listed in there sigs, some say Poke'charms and such.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    hello

As it is obvious yes I am new. But my skills are not ^^; well I joined this mainly to find challengers globally, I welcome all battlers, and I also have a vast variety of pokemon at my disposal so ask me for any pokemon and I can also get that for you for a reasonable trade too! Thanks for the welcome, I hope I meet a lot of challengers out there! Please battle me xD nothing left to do in the game!

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Hey everybody!

I've been in the pokebiz for a while but I've never partecipated in a community like this one.. I hope I can find lots of friends around here since it looks like a fun forum!
    Thanks!

Mint Mojito

Nouveau.
    Years
    Hello everyone =]! I'm new here, the names Mint Mojito, after my favorite Orbit Gum. I liek anime, manga, and I currently have Pearl, Emerald, and an old Pika-Yellow. I have a sister who is Mikuru-chan here, and she referred me. That's, uh, all.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    hey mint, welcome to the boards!

I like your nickname XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back