• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    They might not be active or they might not like reading PMs. Or, if they're like me, they could be lazy. XD

Anyway, welcome. :3 Read the rules and have fun! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    SUPER BLASTOISE said:
    um...how do i put links into pics on my sig?

Like this:

[url*=url to website/whatever goes here]
    New User's Hangout
    [/url]

(without the *'s of course)

Hopefully you can understand that. XD PM me if you still have questions~

~Kelsey

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Jiraichi Lily, have fun, read the rules, and PM me if you have any queries.

trainer_zepher, I believe I told you to go to the right board? But you can ask here for awhile, but please stop doing that and go to the right board.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I wanna nice animated avatar, do you know where I could find any sites that could give me short animated sprites to put in as a new avatar like a few of the people here in PC?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Err, I don't think I know of any, but if I should, I would inform you straight away XD

Hi Krimm. Welcome, read the rules, PM me if you have any queries, and I never heart of that website o__O Maybe it's still developing? ^^ Welcome, and have a warm stay in PC!

Dooomy

yo i am this spikey hair dude
    Years
    Yo! welcome all news!! NArto plz dnt dobl post it will spam u edit it plz oh well anywayz....
    ____________:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    HEY EVERYONE!! Just wanted to say that I'm a HUGE fan of Pokemon. Hope I can fit in well :D I'm sure I will, after all I LOVE POKEMON! :D

jadey

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    hi, i'm jade& i'm new to this forum, but definatley not to pokemon :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    welcome jadey and other new members ^^ AS usual, have a great stay, and PM me if you have any questions. And remember to read the rules.

Naruto, if you don't BOTHER to read the rules and continue with your spamming, nobody will be nice to you. Instead of an intro like THAT, you could have gave:

Hi, I am enw here, and none of my codes work. I hope soembody help me, because I am desperate. I just joint recently, if if anybody knows of emerald gameshark code wesbites, I hope they can contact me asap, you are also free to e-mail me at -inserts email add-

Look and see if there are any differences, Naruto.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi Ghostlymostly and jadey. :3 Nice usernames you guys have there, btw. XD I'm Kelsey, the crazy mod of kitty bread. :O ...Yeah, it's okay if you don't understand that. XD

Anyway, welcome to PC, have a super~duper fun time! X3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back