• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk_Rocker

~ Forever Lonely ~
    Years
    Hi i'm new to PokeCommunity, but not pokemon (playing since R/B0 or Forums (I go on Serebii). I just want to have fun and make friends!

Skyclaw

Male neko
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    Hey I'm new here to,and I want some help.....were are the rules?I want to know them before I get banned o_o I know it's a dumb question....but I'm dumb so,there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Hi, I came here because I wanted to try the remakes.

And I was banned from Serebii, so, I don't have any other place to go. :P

Years
    Hey I'm new here to,and I want some help.....were are the rules?I want to know them before I get banned o_o I know it's a dumb question....but I'm dumb so,there.

I'm late, but who cares? Maybe this will help other people too. XD

The rules are on the navbar. The navbar is the bar under the main banner with the User CP, FAQ, ect links.
    They can also be found in the Announcements. It's a link on the forum description.

Just be glad you didn't join when I did. Back then, it was nearly impossible to find the rules. D;

I don't know... shouldn't there be a Rules section somewhere??

This isn't SPPF. *shot*
    We don't need a section, just a thread.

Welcome guys~ :3 I hope you guys have a fun time here. *nodnod*

...yeah, I'm not the best welcomer. D;

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the Community, to edit your signature, go to the top of the page, hit User Cp, and on the page that loads(on thte left side) There should be a list of things you want to do, hit Edit Signature, then... Do pretty much whatever you want with your signature.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    Hey! I'm new here but ot to forums.
    I would tell you more about me but i'm sad at the moment :(
    I have been trying to get members for my pokemon rpg but it's so hard to...
    Would any of you be interested? It would make me happy :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back