• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
As we all know, CocoCoro is leaking soon with possibly news about the games that we didn't know. This thread is basically to cover everything we hear from CoroCoro, Pokemon Smash, or any other external source - such as the actual Pokemon site. Just remember to post the source with your news.

Your "news" can also include new screenshots of the games or any leaked information in general (where people can discuss what you think they'll mean etc). We'd rather this be a basic news discussion thread such as when/where you think new information will leak and so on than anything specific.

However, if it's announced that Pokemon musicals are completely removed, or that you can now surf in Castelia (anything discussion worthy basically), then they need their own threads. If you're unsure, ask us!

So yeah, from now on just use the announcement reaction thread as it says... a place to react to the announcement of B2/W2. XD
08.png

Enjoy discussing. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
I hope Coro Coro leaks Monday at the latest. This time of the month is always so painful just waiting for it to leak, and it always feels much more painful knowing that we'll actually be getting our first news on B2/W2 haha!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
I'm super pumped! I've been mashing F5 on various Pokemon news sites all day long hoping for the scans.
I caught Pokemon Smash at the last second, but it looks like it was another flop, hahaha.

Bring on the corocoro scans!
Hopefully there'll be a few when I wake up.

Years
Looking forward to the leaks that CoroCoro will be revealing soon...

Maybe they might reveal new features and other changes?

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
I would say "I'm hoping for something mindblowing", but our minds have been blown already with the whole two new games thing instead of one, plus the two forms.

I guess some renovations to a major city would be nice to see, or some battle facilities (I want another use for Anville Town except trading items >.>).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I hope we get more than that. Box art looks nice though. I'm so glad they didn't switch it around this time (where White Kyurem would actually be in Black 2). :B

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh OMG, I love Black Kyurem's box art. Sooo amazing. :3 Yeaaah, Black 2 is definitely looking better this time around. XD

Also, we need MORE than just that. D<

Black 2's box art is seriously the most amazing box art I've ever seen. ;___;

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
It confirms that this is DEFINITELY a sequel with a BRAND NEW story according to Serebii.. so to everyone who says otherwise, this is solid proof.

junior403

The Show Must Go On...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Getting pumped up about these releases. Can't wait to see screenshots.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It does appear to be sequel ^_^, I'm glad it wasn't otherwise.
I love Black 2 box art...much better than BW. Also the box art pratically scremes that Kyurem will be part Electric (Black) and part Fire (White).

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Guy who uploaded the scans says there are no more bw2 scans. Serebii says the pg100 is most likely meloetta(pg99 is bw2 pg101 is keldeo)

TeamRocketKid

Team Rocket Superstar
Years
If you look at the second page which is barely shown (and there are no other pictures of it) you see a small part of a screenshot. Hopefully there will be many more than that!

Could be another game cause don't Japan books and magazines go the other then here in the states? Unless its just manga and I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back