• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: PS3 concept model revealed!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    God playstation is getting crappy the psp now the ps3 d00ds playstation is gonna suck the only tihng that makes playstation good is square-soft (square-enix) everything else sucks about playstation

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shut ur pie-hole fudge. PS2 is the best-selling console of GCN, PS2, or Xbox. The games keep getting better, plus the online gaming is free(except for FF11) which is just another reason to get PS2.

Plus, what good games does Nintendo have? Mario and Donkey Kong?
    Xbox? Halo? Don't get me started.

GCN and XBOX have suffered from extreme Price-cuts cuz they sell like crap compared to PS2.

And just so u know, ALL DA PICS ARE FAKE. Even the top one, that looks like it might be real... It is just an art project from some guy in Europe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    it's just a CONCEPT sketch...and comapred to other systems ps2 and ps3 look better their specs are a lot better which is what people should be consreded about more

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i never said there is nothing wrong with ps2 (it just aint as good as gamecube) and xbox sux big time i said playstation IS getting crappy (duh!) read the post right and nintendo have sold more consoles than any other game system you also have ot think of the systems past not the new gen console (*cough*playstationshasnopast*cough*)

WhiteAngel2

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2004
    omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    Who wants a PS3, when you can have a lighter and a can of leather shiner! *Runs around trying to flamethrower people*
    Thats off topic, but WD-40 works way better. I was once a crazy gurl; one day I was under the influence, and I let my friends light my clothes on fire.

Stop, Drop, and Roll doesent really work... I had to get naked in the woods to keep myself alive.
    I hope Kairi doesent kill me because of this

Anyways, it's not real, it was the art project of a kid in France

PS3Land said:
    News: PS3 concept model revealed!

This one caused a big stir on message boards recently as a rumour spread that it was an official design. After all the fuss we found out that it was actually made by a french art student in May 2003!
    Here

They have alot more at that site, I think they even have info on the Cell.

Oh, and the Cell is going to be designed by Sony, IBM, and Toshbia.

Its a $400 million dollar project to design this.
    Umm, not to be rude, but Nintendo puts no money into designing their processor, they just buy one.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Lol. By the time this thing comes out(which I think is like, 2007 or 8) I believe Nintendo will have something to compete (99.9% sure). I haven't heard anything of Nintendo's next system.

But whatever it is, it's going to right up there with Sony and Microsoft. Personally, I think Microsoft should be selling better. The huge Xbox design is a little, strange. Whatever they come out with next will be great. And so will Nintendo.

Sony just influences they're game makers with all they're little income to supply there system. They've done it with just about everything they've made.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    JoWood said:
    Lol. By the time this thing comes out(which I think is like, 2007 or 8) I believe Nintendo will have something to compete (99.9% sure). I haven't heard anything of Nintendo's next system.

But whatever it is, it's going to right up there with Sony and Microsoft. Personally, I think Microsoft should be selling better. The huge Xbox design is a little, strange. Whatever they come out with next will be great. And so will Nintendo.

Sony just influences they're game makers with all they're little income to supply there system. They've done it with just about everything they've made.
    The release date is off. I heard E3 2005 or 6. Go to the website, I think it has the info.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    i personally like sony better. i hate xbox designs...it's clunky and big. reminds me of american cars VS japanese cars sorta thing. sony ps2 sold better than gamecube and xbox and there was a greater demand for ps2. i think ps3 will be a great success no matter the price. and the more complicated the system, the longer it will take to make the games...:( i would like to see squaresoft make a game for ps3. i saw a white concept design model for ps3 before. but its probably fake since it looked like a modded ps2.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'm neither Nintendo or Sony's fan. I'm a Microsoft fan. (Sometimes its cool to argue with the Sony know it alls).

Xbox's design is a mistake, to me. But Xbox does have great games and graphic quality. (I dont even have a Xbox XD)

Either way you think about it, Nintendo's in the worst situation. Nintendo is all into the gaming company. They invest all there monies in gaming. ( "Never put your all your apples in one basket" )

Where as Microsoft, has MSN (dag, don't they start what I'm typing on).

Sony makes other gizmos like music things, computers(Nothing compared to Microsoft's hardware) And now cell phones ( Lol, they can't top the other companies in this buisness either).

T2Kazuya

c x m z
    Years
    I say that every image is fake! My dad works for sony as the product manager, and he would of showed me a pic of it before released, as he did with PSP. Though, I do get a lot of info about it too.

And Check This Out--
    https://www.copyps2games.com/
    The Software they are selling does not make sense, and they also have a model for a supposed "XBOX 2"

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    T2Kazuya said:
    I say that every image is fake! My dad works for sony as the product manager, and he would of showed me a pic of it before released, as he did with PSP. Though, I do get a lot of info about it too.

And Check This Out--
    https://www.copyps2games.com/
    The Software they are selling does not make sense, and they also have a model for a supposed "XBOX 2"
    I already said that. Its obvious that they are all fake because of their looks, except for the circular, metalic, and i already gave you the story on that.

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    The circular one was an art project. If you'd read back in the thread you'd know that. All the rest of the images are fakes, but this one is a real thing (but not the real PS3).

Back