• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Next Month Who here is Going To Buy The Japanese Verison Of this Game? Or Wait?

Next Month Who here is Going To Buy The Japanese Verison Of this Game? Or Wait?

• Get The Japnese Version Of This Game

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Wait Untill 2009

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • Both

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • I'm not going to get it

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
  • It is slack tha Australia has to wait even longer.
    Like i said earlier i'm going to get it in Japanese.
    I will just nickname the pokemon in English XD
    Or i will probably dl it for No$Gba..

redha

Mad Trainer
    Years
  • im going to test the japanese with r4
    then ill buy the english

ugh, it stinks that the US have to get it a lot longer from Japan. So unfortunatly, i have to wait till 2009.

the creator is from japanese LOL :D

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well, I'll be downloading the game to my R4, as well as the English version when it is released. I seriously hope it isn't as big of a letdown and Emerald was.

~T_S

How was emerald a letdown? It wasn't all that bad. Battle frontier was the best thing they ever added to a pokemon game...no?

As for me I'll wait for the US release and pre-order it then.

Vie

Years
  • I have to wait until the release it in germany, because I cant read japanese... ^^°

5703vcr

Lemonman
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    im gonna wait cos the story lines the funnest bit of the game for me and to not understand it would be crap.

any way how was emerald a letdown? its my joint favourite pokemon game ever with crystal.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • I do not read Japanese, but since its a re - make I'm going to get the Japanese version because theres not going to be too much new things =/ and for the new stuff I guess ill have to get lucky. Heck might make the game an actual challenge.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    That is actually a very good point but, the whole tornworld area... if there is one that is... will give you huge problems

thewolfpwns

Psh, Yeah...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Althought I could get the Japanese version and be able to play it easily with the most part, I would prefer to wait and get the English version.

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
  • Maybe they'll give you something free again if you reserve it in U.S, so that's why I'm waiting till 2009. Although dishing out 35 bucks again for a game that comes only with a handful of new Pokemons and features might not be such a good idea, especially if you don't work, but I'm on my I must embark on this newfound journey if I want to become the greatest Pokemon Master

Back