• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neylia's Trade Shop of Curiosities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey Michael! Followed you over from Gamefaqs XD I noticed you had a new thread and that I'd missed you by a few hours, so rather than take the chance to go to an inactive thread I figured I'd visit your shop. If you're still interested in the FAL2010 Mew, WIN2011 Celebi, and PCBC Scizor, I'd like to request new pokemon from your updated list (I found a few of what I was waiting for before). Anyway, I'm interested in your Toys R Us Mew, and 10th anniversary space center deoxys and 10th ani blastoise. Let me know if this works :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey Michael! Followed you over from Gamefaqs XD I noticed you had a new thread and that I'd missed you by a few hours, so rather than take the chance to go to an inactive thread I figured I'd visit your shop. If you're still interested in the FAL2010 Mew, WIN2011 Celebi, and PCBC Scizor, I'd like to request new pokemon from your updated list (I found a few of what I was waiting for before). Anyway, I'm interested in your Toys R Us Mew, and 10th anniversary space center deoxys and 10th ani blastoise. Let me know if this works :)

Hey Guty, first off: Welcome here! Yes, I'm still interested in those. I don't suppose you have any 3th Gen Events to trade me for the 10th anniversary ones though? That's what I'm really after and people tend to take 3th Gen only for those (so getting more could help me a lot). If so you can select 2 more from my list and we can potentially make it a 5-fold trade. That deal seems a little more fair to me :) Let me know when you are around and we can get it sorted ;) If you dont have any 3th Gen, let me know and I'll see what we can work out ;)

-Neylia

The formatting of your OP is impressive, may I ask how you did it?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270307

Go there and everything will be explained ;) You can choose a standard design that people made to help all of us out. All I did after that was Edit it to suit my shop by following the tips and tricks that are also in that guide. I hope this help! :)

-Neylia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey Guty, first off: Welcome here! Yes, I'm still interested in those. I don't suppose you have any 3th Gen Events to trade me for the 10th anniversary ones though? That's what I'm really after and people tend to take 3th Gen only for those (so getting more could help me a lot). If so you can select 2 more from my list and we can potentially make it a 5-fold trade. That deal seems a little more fair to me Let me know when you are around and we can get it sorted If you dont have any 3th Gen, let me know and I'll see what we can work out
    I'm in the same boat XD The only gen 3 I have that you don't seem to have is 10 ANI Espeon (Journey Across America Event). I guess I'll choose the deoxys over the blastoise since I dont have any deoxys in the first place XD Could I replace that blastoise instead then with Latin America Jirachi? Also, I shouldve asked/checked first but the ToysRUs/Mystery Mew isn't UT (I have a hard time trading Touched =/) so for 3rd and 4th pokemon, could I get Movie Celebi and a PC Mawile?

Ok so to type it out more clearly: 10th Ani Espeon, Fall 2010 Mew, PC Scizor, Winter 2011 Celebi in exchange for 10th Ani SC Deoxys, LA Jirachi, PC Mawile, and Movie Celebi. I need clones trades again ^.^. We seem to be in completely different time zones lol but I believe I've seen you on around this time so hopefully I catch you soon :). I'm UTC (-8:00) so it's about 12:35pm here right now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm in the same boat XD The only gen 3 I have that you don't seem to have is 10 ANI Espeon (Journey Across America Event). I guess I'll choose the deoxys over the blastoise since I dont have any deoxys in the first place XD Could I replace that blastoise instead then with Latin America Jirachi? Also, I shouldve asked/checked first but the ToysRUs/Mystery Mew isn't UT (I have a hard time trading Touched =/) so for 3rd and 4th pokemon, could I get Movie Celebi and a PC Mawile?

Ok so to type it out more clearly: 10th Ani Espeon, Fall 2010 Mew, PC Scizor, Winter 2011 Celebi in exchange for 10th Ani SC Deoxys, LA Jirachi, PC Mawile, and Movie Celebi. I need clones trades again ^.^. We seem to be in completely different time zones lol but I believe I've seen you on around this time so hopefully I catch you soon :). I'm UTC (-8:00) so it's about 12:35pm here right now

That sounds good to me! :) I'll add you, just hit me up here again when you are around so I know you're ready to trade. Hopefully we can do it soon, the timezone is indeed quite a bit off as I am on GMT+2 ;)

And come back anytime of course when there is more you want :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey Michael! Just checking to see if you got the clones ready? With the wifi communication errors we kept getting on that last trade I wasn't sure if maybe that's why you were offline for a while but now that you're back I thought I'd check in ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey Michael! Just checking to see if you got the clones ready? With the wifi communication errors we kept getting on that last trade I wasn't sure if maybe that's why you were offline for a while but now that you're back I thought I'd check in ^_^

Sent you a PM. Let me know as soon as you're around please ;x

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Im interested in your shiny timid zapdos 6iv check my quick trade thread and see if theres anything you want

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Hello, I've been desperately looking for a Victini. I've been going through this forum asking everyone for one. I'm not sure if anyone of these pokemon interest you but I can offer.
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Zygarde
    Shiny Giratina
    Moltres
    Shiny Palkia (But its lvl 100)
    This is truly all I have of value. If there is anything you like let me know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hello, I've been desperately looking for a Victini. I've been going through this forum asking everyone for one. I'm not sure if anyone of these pokemon interest you but I can offer.
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Zygarde
    Shiny Giratina
    Moltres
    Shiny Palkia (But its lvl 100)
    This is truly all I have of value. If there is anything you like let me know.
    Hi there :)
    What are the levels/ID NO's/OT's of the first 4 you mentioned? ;) A little more info would be very helpfull!
    Have a nice day ^^
    -Neylia

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 70 Nature: Jolly ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

Zygarde
    Ability: Aura Break lvl:70 Nature:Bashful ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

Shiny Giratina
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 70 Nature:rash ID No: 09303 OT: SUM2013

Moltres
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 71 Nature: mild ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

I also have the Celebi you get from the Pokebank, not sure if thats something you want either. Just ask if you need more info alright Tnx!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Hello there. : )
    I believe I have messaged you before from the quick trade thread but haven't gotten a reply - not sure what happened there but if you are not interested in trading with me please just let me know so I won't bother you any more! ;~;

I'm looking for Manaphy and Meloetta - I can't say I care which.
    Is there perhaps anything in here that might interest you? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644
    (I believe I have sent you the info about the legendaries stats (as in trainer ID etc) in a previous message but I can do so again if you need!)
    I am also more than willing to do some full IV/move/pokéball breeding for you if there isn't anything you're interested in. Please let me know. : )

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 70 Nature: Jolly ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

Zygarde
    Ability: Aura Break lvl:70 Nature:Bashful ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

Shiny Giratina
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 70 Nature:rash ID No: 09303 OT: SUM2013

Moltres
    Ability: Pressure lvl: 71 Nature: mild ID No: 61801 OT: Vincent

I also have the Celebi you get from the Pokebank, not sure if thats something you want either. Just ask if you need more info alright Tnx!
    I'm interested in Mega Mewtwo X and Celebi.

Shiny Giratina from the SUM2013 event was released as a lvl 100 if I'm not mistaken in which case it's a hack :x

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hello there. : )
    I believe I have messaged you before from the quick trade thread but haven't gotten a reply - not sure what happened there but if you are not interested in trading with me please just let me know so I won't bother you any more! ;~;

I'm looking for Manaphy and Meloetta - I can't say I care which.
    Is there perhaps anything in here that might interest you? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644
    (I believe I have sent you the info about the legendaries stats (as in trainer ID etc) in a previous message but I can do so again if you need!)
    I am also more than willing to do some full IV/move/pokéball breeding for you if there isn't anything you're interested in. Please let me know. : )
    Interested in Zygarde UT and Torchic XY + Blazekinite. I can give you both for that :)
    -Neylia

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    That would be great! : )

Is there any time that's best for you?
    Sorry I was updating my list and just as I finished it the page reset because I pressed a wrong key-combination so I had to start all over :x

Anyway, Can do it right now if you want ;)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Sorry I was updating my list and just as I finished it the page reset because I pressed a wrong key-combination so I had to start all over :x

Anyway, Can do it right now if you want ;)

No worries at all!
    Hope it's fixed again? :''D

And now works for me - I've added your FC. : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back