• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Prior to it being officially acknowledge that there would be a Wii version of TP, Miyamoto said that TP would be the last Zelda game as we currently know it. And...I doubt that he was talking about the control scheme that we saw in TP. This new title has been in development for a year. Miyamoto made that comment after development had started.
    No, I think that's it. I believe that he was referring to TP on the Wii when saying that comment, since, as you said, it was stated prior to the official acknowledgement of TP on the Wii.

And if this game has already been in production for a year, then I reckon that it'll be out in at least the next two years, cause that's what happened with OoT and Majora's Mask

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    I know Im a little late, but my wrist strap actually did break. Thankfully it only hit a fan and the wiimotes are made out of the strongest material on earth. But they do break rather easily...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Morkula, if I'm free this weekend then I should be able to finish it. I haven't beaten it, but I am a good ways into it. Plus...I've spoiled a lot of the game for myself already. I knew most of everything that happens prior to me playing it. I watched all the videos and cutscenes, and I'm not too impressed with th story. Er...well, I am. It is great. But in the grand scheme of all things Zelda it doesn't stand out and it has little to do with anything else. But on it's own it is awesome. In OoT, Navi helps you to save Hyrule. In TP, Link helps Midna to save her world. You're the sidekick.

And...I expect the next one to be out within a few years, but...not as quickly as it took for MM to cme out. MM used OoT's resources. The next title will probably feature a modified engine from TP, but it should be designed as a Wii game, not a GCN game.

Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Link helps Midna to save her world. You're the sidekick.
    ...That depends on which portion of the game you're playing.

The last 2 hours of the game are the most enthralling, in my opinion.

I know Im a little late, but my wrist strap actually did break. Thankfully it only hit a fan and the wiimotes are made out of the strongest material on earth. But they do break rather easily...
    Funny, my sister lets the Wiimote go every 35 seconds, but the strap never gives in.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ha! I'm an only child.
    And........... I JUST got TP! I'm gonna open it on Sunday though, because I can't play till then anyway, and I'll just be tempted, RAR. And, my strap never feels like it's going to break apart.... probably because I'm conservative XP

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    I finished TP few days ago.

Spoiler:

I just found out, I have no game to play now.
    XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hahaha. I remember the eyetoy airguitar thing I used to play, that was hillarious. And, of course, humiliating. o_o
    I can't wait to start TP. I suck at Wii-bowling, which was my favourite from Wii-sports, so I'm anxious to start on something i might be better at.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hahaha. I remember the eyetoy airguitar thing I used to play, that was hillarious. And, of course, humiliating. o_o
    I can't wait to start TP. I suck at Wii-bowling, which was my favourite from Wii-sports, so I'm anxious to start on something i might be better at.
    Play boxing, it has gotta be the best game there.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yeah, I am left handed. But I've even tried twisting the Wiimote as I'm throwing but still no luck. Maybe it just needs a bit more practice

No surprise about either Zelda game. It wouldn't be a Zelda game without crippling delays. Though, I read in a Nintendo magazine that Miyamoto wants to make another console game with Wind Waker-esque graphics. But I don't know whether that's the next Zelda game or what.
    It picks up things. Like if I twist my hand the other way it'll go to the right. So it might be that you just need to play it a little more. To me Wii Sports Bowling is on.

It likely wouldn't have happened if you didn't swing so hard or if you didn't let it slip out of your hand.
    I'm going to quote something in a Nintendo email.
    "...the [Wii Sports bowling] ball is thrown by simply releasing the B Button on the remote, not by letting go of the remote!"

I mean sure, you're right, the straps aren't as strong as they should be (and like you said, Nintendo's hardware is also..... well strong). But the strap really shouldn't be needed. If everyone remembers that this is a controller and not a golf club or a bowling ball. If your hands get sweaty hands just dry your hands off and the Wiimote and go on your way.

Ha! I'm an only child.
    And........... I JUST got TP! I'm gonna open it on Sunday though, because I can't play till then anyway, and I'll just be tempted, RAR. And, my strap never feels like it's going to break apart.... probably because I'm conservative XP
    Congrats on getting TP. You'll get a real kick out of it.
    I love it, and it's likely my fav LoZ game (not that I've played all that many XD).

I finished TP few days ago.

I just found out, I have no game to play now.
    XD
    Go get a new game. XD

Well, since we all got Wii Sports maybe we should post some of our best scores. So have at it, lets see who's the best in here. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Crap, my best was 197 T__T
    And, my age is 47, diss my middle-aged karma and I'll shoot you. I think I should try harder at baseball, I'm ALRIGHT at that. *goes spazztic about baseball* o_o

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Isn't WiiPlay out in the US yet?

Cause I have my copy right next to me, and it looks nothing like the one on Go Nintendo.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Nope. Wii Play doesn't come out until January here. I'm holding off buying an extra Wiimote until it comes out.

Andy said:
    And Robo is now a NFC Co-Owner (like that means much XD).
    I'mawha? o_O;

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Bummer :<

It's a pretty good set of games, but it's only real purpose is to practise the use of the Wiimote ... so I doubt that it'll serve any purpose for you guys in January.

It's definitely worth the extra money though.

Back