• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice rack!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Hair, lips, and the size of my eyes.
    I'm a future hairdresser, so I make sure my hair is in tip top shape at all times.
    Lips, apparently I have a nice lip size. I don't really get it, but heck, I'll take whatever I can get. :'D
    Everyone says my mother and I have the same eyes when it comes to shape and size, and they all call them "Bambi eyes", like Bambi the deer, meaning they're large.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • My eyes.. they are a cerulean blue and are big. :D
    ...and also... my *coughs* feminine qualities...

Years
  • When I was younger I use to get compliments on my eyes and my hair. I really don't see whats so special about having blond hair or green/hazel eye, but who cares. A compliment is a compliment.

Recently though I only seem to get compliments on my height from people who claim to have seen me when I was little. It gets on my nerves a little bit, do you expect me to be the same height I was when I was four?
    Oh, and I sometimes get compliments on my graphics work when I'm in college.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to get complimented all the time on my eyes, but now I never really do. Now it's the hair, but only when I ever put any effort into making my hair look nice. I also get told I look nice. I don't know what that means or what it is that they're complimenting me about, though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • People say I have very nice skin. I don't believe them, but it's been commented upon a large number of times, so I guess it must be kinda true.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    When I get compliments they're mostly about my intelligence or how I'm good with computers. Sometimes, once in a while I get a compliment on something I'm wearing. Not usually though, cause I look like a total dork. D:

Oh, and once this boy said I had a nice butt. I really don't believe that at all, cause it's pretty big, lol.

Years
  • People always give me good compliments on my intelligence (I have higher than average intelligence because of Autistic Disorder).

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Whenever I'm not wearing my glasses people compliment my eyes. I also seem to get a lot of compliments on my shirts.

Years
  • My butt or my boobs. People always make comments and then proceed to slap me or grab me or pinch me. Sometimes people make comments on my hair and skin which I honestly think I appreciate more because of the years I had to battle with acne and just gross hair. BUT THOSE DAYS ARE GONE AMEN.

Pics or gtfo

This is the best thead title of all time.

Anyways, I'm usually commented on my charm and charisma, and my eyes and hair. Oh, and my rock hard abs.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Generally, it's my ingenuity or off-center sense of humor that get people to notice me. I work in a repair shop and I make odd contraptions and decorations with pieces of scrap wood and metal just for the fun of it. XD

Physically, my most noticed feature are my eyes and my hair. I've got dark brown eyes and thick, curly hair to match. People often comment that my physical strength and endurance are a lot higher than they would expect considering my flabby physique and nerdy personality. XD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i get on my hair and on my house. all credit goes to my mom :)

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
    Years
  • Hair, lips, boobs, butt, brains are the most common with me. And people like my skin as well. Oh, and one time this person told me I had really nice ears- which is clearly what everyone desires in life so yeah heaps stoked about that.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • People don't usually compliment my body, but rather my works.

The thing most people notice about me though is that I walk on my toes most of the time. Its kind of annoying actually.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Most people comment on my clothes especially when I dress nice for events and church and such. I also get a lot of compliments on my hair and eyes. I've also been told alot that I'm a really nice person.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I have been complimented on my:
    Teeth, hair, muscle definition, endurance, intelligence, boxing abilities, strength and ***holeness, and people who see my eyes up close seem to love them :S.
    Teeth: I had braces when I was younger so people better think they are good (shakes fist)
    Hair: People seem to like my dark hair every now and then.
    Muscle Definition: Apparently surfing gives you muscle definition which identifies you as a surfer.
    Endurance: I'm fit as a fiddle :)
    Intelligence: Apparently I'm rather cluey which people are jealous of.
    Boxing Abilities: Boxing coaches say I have natural talent which is ridiculous, which I take as a compliment. :)
    Strength: I'm not a huge bloke so apparently my strength is impressive for my size.
    ***holeness: I am a grand A a-hole and smart *** which seems to get complimented on a lot. :P
    Eyes: Apparently my eyes go green to brown when you look at them closely, but I don't think I have nice eyes.

(Also Live_Wires comment was awesome! and I think that Xulek is over compensating ladies, but you should all find out ;) )

Back