• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nickname for Flareon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
  • I need help with a nickname for my female Flareon on Leafgreen before I migrate It to peral, so any suggestions?, a cute one is prefered

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ember or Solarelle. The just seem cute to me.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • flarebear? I actually don't know... I like the name Chidori, or using some name from Gree Mythology would be cool

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Mine was female so I named her Rayea after the fire fairy in Panel de pon (gamecube version) or you could call her rayeon (Rayea + Flareon = Rayeon)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    well, I always carry a Flareon on every PKMN game 'cause it's really cute and graceful. =3
    So I always give my Flareon, if I want, nicknames such as Pixy, Flare, and/or Pyro... ;)

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I called mine Sasha......XD Why I ahve no idea, I ran out of ideas for names :)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I have a habit of naming things ------y, like my Kippy the Mudkip and Blazey the Torchic.

Although there were some weird expetions... like Gulliver the wingull and dave the Magikarp ;)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Try Phoenix. I really like that name, plus Flareon is a fire type, so it fits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back