• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightmares

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think I've only had a bad dream once or twice, that I can at least remember.

We always dream, but it's not like we remember them all. XD

They weren't nighmarish, where I'd wake up in a sweat, but just a little disconcerting after waking up. Nothing serious-crazy.

I tend to have really bizarre dreams. And I've never had any following through the air, or showing up nude dreams either.

I've somewhat had a recurring dream where I've forgotten to complete a school project, on the day it is due though.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I had this one where I was holding on to this edge of a revolving staircase type thing. I finally slipped and started to fall. I could FEEL the air resistance in the dream, too. It felt good for a second, then I remember blacking out in the dream, and waking up.

It creeped me out for about 5 minutes, then I fell back asleep.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I remember once though where I had a dream, then woke up, then like 1 hour later fell back to sleep again, and had the rest of the dream, as though it were on pause since last time I fell asleep.

The two other ones that were close to nightmares was about:

1. I was being chased by minature aliens, and hiding with my friend and sister in a toy factory, manage to evade them long enough, until they had to refuel.

2. All I can remember about this one was finding a dead person I knew from my old tae kwon do class, dead near a stream. Thing is, I don't particularly like him. And I think in the dream I was sad. Of course however, this dream occured not long after my real life friend died.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yes, for about 3 weeks or so when I was little, I wasn't able to get much sleep so i had to go to the doctors who gave me some strong sleeping pills.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Funny thing is I've watched things like Outer Limits and X-files, and read Goosebump books when I was young, yet they did not really affect me.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I do remember having this nightmare about wide, sprawling, empty fields of nothingness. Also, closed tight spaces. Giant towering structures and other things. This really helped with my Phobias. [/Sarc]

And the scariest dream I've ever had and still makes me cower in fear was when I dreamt that the sun rose in the West. For any of you who understand what I'm talking about... *shudders*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used to have nightmares and dreams, but I never have them anymore. I'd tell you my dreams, but I like my account not banned.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had a nightmare that a tornado cut Georgia out of the US and flung it into the Gulf of Mexico. I thought my state was next, and the nightmare recurred three nights in a row.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I haven't had a nightmare in a long time. I actually want one.
    You are crazy! XD
    my most horrible dream was when me and my two brothers were looking for a pearl in the castle, and if we didn't find it, the plauge would get us. the girls found it first, so I saw my brothers face go rotting. I tried to comfort him and say "it doesn't look that bad", but then he rotted all away. my other brother fell in a sinkhole that apeared under his feet. I heard him gasping for air, and I couldn't do a thing!
    Then I saw the monsters. All the girls had become bloodthirsty monsters 3 times my height, and they were chasing me! I ran trough all of the countrys I could remember, everytime a new beast joined the crowd chasing me (crocodiles sprang up from the water in australia). I ended up in norway, in a blind alley cornered, and then I woke up.

freaky....

Back