• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)

Ho do you like this thread

• Neat!!! and sSexy!! with nice Pokemons

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Nice!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • OKay

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ****ing **** Biip $#%@!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    hmm the give away starts when the 444 post is posted in only for 6 hours
    if you would hav wchecked the title page you should know :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Well my offers are

-Shiny Chairzard

-Shiny Latios

-Shiny Alakasam

-Shiny Garydos

-Birth Island Deoxys

- Shokotan Pichu

-TRU Shaymin

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Like you said thats fine about you ev training and not taking a copy so i pm'ed you the spreads and moves, and i was saying before you ev train them i obviously have to trade you the pokes so you can ev them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Well

Shiny Chairzard
    LVL:100
    Stats:
    ATTACK:187
    DEFENSE:184
    SP.ATK:246
    SP.DEF:175
    SPEED:228
    NATURE:HARDY

Shiny Latios
    Stats:
    ATTACK:216
    DEFENSE:172
    SP.ATK:265
    SP.DEF:255
    SPEED:267
    NATURE:JOLLY

Shiny Garydos
    LVL:58
    Stats:
    ATTACK:175
    DEFENSE:129
    SP.ATK:83
    SP.DEF:133
    SPEED:122
    NATURE:IMPISH

Shiny ALAKASAM
    LVL:24
    Stats:
    ATTACK:29
    DEFENSE:31
    SP.ATK:63
    SP.DEF:46
    SPEED:73

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Like you said thats fine about you ev training and not taking a copy so i pm'ed you the spreads and moves, and i was saying before you ev train them i obviously have to trade you the pokes so you can ev them.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    for these 2:
    Garchomp jolly female lvl 100 nicknamed X3
    332/359/222/148/206/333
    earthquake, swords dance, dragon claw, fire fang
    EV: atk, def, spd
    IV: 6/N/N/N/31/N

Gallade (Shiny) adamant male lvl 100
    275/383/164/135/263/259
    close combat, thunder wave, leaf blade, psycho cut
    EV: atk, spd
    IV: 29/N/29/15-16/28/N

may i trade for vaporeon and xatu?
    ps: would it be all right if i put the pokemon that you trade me into my thread? i'll respect your decision.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    yh ok i will send you later the list i want from your thread:P
    Well

Shiny Chairzard
    Stats:
    ATTACK:187
    DEFENSE:184
    SP.ATK:246
    SP.DEF:175
    SPEED:228
    NATURE:HARDY

Shiny Latios
    Stats:
    ATTACK:216
    DEFENSE:172
    SP.ATK:265
    SP.DEF:255
    SPEED:267

Shiny Garydos
    LVL:58
    Stats:
    ATTACK:175
    DEFENSE:129
    SP.ATK:83
    SP.DEF:133
    SPEED:122
    NATURE:IMPISH

Shiny ALAKASAM
    LVL:24
    Stats:
    ATTACK:29
    DEFENSE:31
    SP.ATK:63
    SP.DEF:46
    SPEED:73
    sorry but they got bad stas:/
    for these 2:
    Garchomp jolly female lvl 100 nicknamed X3
    332/359/222/148/206/333
    earthquake, swords dance, dragon claw, fire fang
    EV: atk, def, spd
    IV: 6/N/N/N/31/N

Gallade (Shiny) adamant male lvl 100
    275/383/164/135/263/259
    close combat, thunder wave, leaf blade, psycho cut
    EV: atk, spd
    IV: 29/N/29/15-16/28/N

may i trade for vaporeon and xatu?
    ps: would it be all right if i put the pokemon that you trade me into my thread? i'll respect your decision.
    YH sure!

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    HMM DUNNO JUST PICK EVENTS NEW POKES ADDED:
    ================================================
    Darkrai
    ~Nilojan's~Pokemon Orph. 1ST GIVEAWAY MORE INFO IN THREAD(Events,Shiny,EV train)

Nature: Timid Ability: Bad Dreams
    Individual Values: 27 / 10 / 29 /31/ 28 / 31
    -----------------------------------------
    This is Probably one of the Best LEGIT darkrai you can get nowadays around:P(I gotta thank Syndrome for this :P)
    Nasty Plot Darkrai is an incredible threat, countered by very little. Sporting a blindingly fast 125 base Speed, coupled with base 135 Special Attack, it quickly decimates weakened teams. It also has the unique Dark Void, a reliable sleep move which allows it to set up Nasty Plot and cripple an opposing Pokémon. Its main form of attack is its STAB Dark Pulse, which hits many Ubers super effectively. The last slot is flexible; Focus Blast complements Dark Pulse well, ripping Tyranitar, Dialga, and Darkrai apart. Substitute scouts switch-ins and eases prediction, and is useful against Sleep Talkers, which often only carry one attack. It also protects it from status.

The item choice depends on its position within the team and role. With Focus Sash, Darkrai makes a very suitable lead, surviving any attack and then putting the opposing Pokemon to sleep with Dark Void. Darkrai's ability, Bad Dreams, complements Dark Void pretty well, rendering the Focus Sash held by leads such as Deoxys-A and Deoxys-S utterly useless. With Lum Berry, Darkrai can use Nasty Plot while common status leads such as Groudon use Thunder Wave. Substitute is recommended if you are using a Lum Berry lead, as it allows you to set up on Choice Scarf Darkrai that use Dark Void on you. If one decides to keep Darkrai into late game, most of the time Life Orb becomes a superior option, as it provides Darkrai with extra power that might be needed to break down opponents such as Blissey and Kyogre. When using Substitute on non-lead Darkrai, Leftovers is the recommended item, as Life Orb recoil is too much to add to Darkrai's short life after its health is chipped away by Substitute.

Its EVs are fairly straightforward. Maximum Speed ensures that it ties with other Darkrai at worst, and outruns Latios, Latias, and Modest Mewtwo. Maximum Special Attack is obvious, providing Darkrai with immediate power.

Most Pokémon have difficulty stopping Darkrai, as the threat of Dark Void can easily cripple many would-be counters. Choice Scarf Primeape is one of the few Pokemon that can switch into Darkrai regardless of sleep clause, as Vital Spirit gives immunity to sleep. It can then OHKO Darkrai with Close Combat, or U-turn to scout switch-ins. In a similar manner, Heracross can switch into Dark Void, and use Sleep Talk, which can end up OHKOing Darkrai if it chooses either Close Combat or Megahorn. Finally, a Sleep Talk Kyogre with three attacks will survive two of Darkrai's assaults, and either do severe damage with Thunder or Ice Beam, or OHKO Darkrai with Surf. Because of these threats, Giratina or Giratina-o are very good partners for Darkrai. Giratina can use Will-o-Wisp to cripple Primeape, and wall both Heracross and Primeape thanks to its Ghost typing. Giratina-o can use its immunities to set up on Primeape that are locked into Close Combat, and will do a severe amount of damage to Heracross with Dragon Pulse. Latias can take care of any Sleep Talking Kyogre thanks to its massive Special Defense aided by Soul Dew. Latias can then use Calm Mind to set up on Kyogre.

Darkrai is most vulnerable after Sleep Clause is activated. Choice Scarf Palkia and Choice Scarf Dialga can switch into Darkrai as it uses Nasty Plot, and threaten to OHKO Darkrai with a STAB Draco Meteor. In a similar manner, a Choice Scarf Kyogre can outspeed and OHKO Darkrai with Surf. An opposing Choice Scarf Darkrai can switch in and OHKO Darkrai with Focus Blast. Although Mewtwo cannot switch into Dark Pulse, it can not only outspeed Darkrai, but it also has a 87% chance of KOing Darkrai with Aura Sphere after it has taken damage from Stealth Rock, and will always KO with Life Orb. A Life Orb Scizor can threaten to 2HKO Darkrai with Bullet Punch, or OHKO Darkrai with U-turn. Scizor can only do this if Darkrai has not boosted its Special Attack yet, as a 2+ Focus Blast with Life Orb will always KO Scizor after Stealth Rock damage. Finally, a Life Orb Shaymin-s will OHKO Darkrai with Seed Flare after Darkrai has taken Stealth Rock damage. Because of these threats, Scizor can be an excellent partner with Nasty Plot Darkrai. Scizor can switch into both Choice Scarf Dialga's and Choice Scarf Palkia's Draco Meteors, and choose to either use Roost to recover or U-turn to scout the opponent's next switch-in. Scizor can also switch into any offensive Mewtwo without Fire Blast, and force them out with the threat of a STAB super effective U-turn. Wobbuffet is also a great teammate for Darkrai. Wobbuffet is able to destroy both Choice Scarf Dialga and Choice Scarf Palkia with Mirror Coat, which will allow Darkrai to have a much easier time sweeping. Wobbuffet can also help set up Darkrai thanks to the combination of Encore and Shadow Tag. Choice Scarf Dialga can help Darkrai deal with Shaymin-s, thanks to its 4x resistance to Grass and its STAB Dragon moves. Dialga can also switch into Scizor's Bullet Punch or U-turn, and OHKO it with a Fire attack if Scizor uses Bullet Punch. Palkia can switch into a Choiced Kyogre's Water attacks, and 2HKO it with Thunder, while Latias can handle Calm Mind Kyogre. Latias also has the bonus of being able to switch into a Choice Scarf Darkrai's Focus Blast, allowing you to set up on it.
    EV'd Version:252 SP.Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
    Moveset: Nasty Plot,Focus Blast,Dark Void,Dark Pulse

Doexys-S

Nature:Naive Ability: Pressure
    Individual Values: 19 / 28 / 26 /26/ 23 / 31
    Offensive Deoxys-S is often cast aside by many Uber players in favor of its much more powerful form, Deoxys-A. While it is true that Deoxys-S won't even come close to hitting as hard as Deoxys-A, its 30 point higher base Speed can make Deoxys-S a more effective revenge killer in a tier where almost nothing outruns it, including many Choice Scarf Pokémon that sit at Speeds lower than 500. Its incredible Speed makes it a great revenge killer and with its impeccable coverage can take out a surprisingly wide variety of threats in the Uber tier.

With a Naive nature and 236 Speed EVs Deoxys-S is able to outrun Jolly Choice Scarf Garchomp and anything slower. 100 Attack EVs allow Deoxys-S to OHKO Darkrai, on average; and always with Stealth Rock damage, with Superpower. They also allow Deoxys-S to 2HKO Uber Blissey (Calm, 4 HP / 252 Def) and 120 HP EV Mild Dialga. The remaining EVs were distributed to Special Attack and give Deoxys-S the ability to function as a revenge killer to some dangerous threats in the Uber metagame. Deoxys-S is capable of outrunning once Dragon Danced Rayquaza and Choice Scarf Garchomp, and OHKO with Ice Beam. An interesting note is that Jolly Rayquaza only has a 7.69% chance to OHKO Deoxys-S with ExtremeSpeed, making Deoxys-S a decent check against even those Rayquaza with ExtremeSpeed. Additionally, Deoxys-S is able to 2HKO almost all Groudon with the same Ice Beam. Thunder is for Lugia and Kyogre, both of whom are 2HKOed with Stealth Rock damage. Thunder also can be used to pick off weakened Palkia. Grass Knot is an alternative to Thunder, hitting Groudon harder than Ice Beam and still nailing Kyogre with a 2HKO thanks to Stealth Rock. Finally, Shadow Ball is mostly for Mewtwo and Deoxys-A who are 2HKOed and OHKOed, respectively, with again the help of Stealth Rock. whereas Dragon Pulse carries a dash more power against Groudon.
    EV'd Version: 100 Atk/ 172 SpA/ 236 Spe
    Moveset: Grass Knot, Super Power,Ice Beam and Shadow Ball

TorKoal

Nature: Relaxed Ability: White Smoke
    Individual Values: 30 / 5 / 31 / 18 / 31 / 31
    Torkoal isn't a great spinner, being weak to Stealth Rock, but his high Defense and Fire STAB can scare off the likes of Skarmory, Forretress, and Froslass. His other minor selling point is that he does well against one of the best choices for blocking Rapid Spin—Dusknoir. The sturdy ghost can't hurt Torkoal significantly and won't enjoy being burned.

Besides spinning away entry hazards, Torkoal can also set them up in the form of Stealth Rock. Lava Plume deals damage while threatening a burn, so it's handy to open up Torkoal's options a little as it negates the need for Will-O-Wisp. Overheat makes up for his rather poor offensive ability and has the potential to OHKO some of the weaker Ghosts, such as Rotom and Gengar.

When Torkoal's tanking and supporting abilities are no longer needed, send the fiery tortoise out in a blaze of glory with Explosion.
    EV'd Version: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 SpA
    Moveset: Lava Plume, Stealth Rock, Explosion and Rapid spin

Back