• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    Wasn't Bard presumed to be one of those people who could post anonymous messages, Wario and Waluigi? Because he died together with Desi, so was that just a slip up?

[Vote] Johnny

Years
    I mean if one of the Phoenix Wright fans in the game is dead, and confirmed to be another role, shouldn't we be wary of lynching Johnny, who is also a fan of the series? We do have Altaria's night kill now, why not leave the possible fool to be killed and lynch someone else?

Years
    I mean if one of the Phoenix Wright fans in the game is dead, and confirmed to be another role, shouldn't we be wary of lynching Johnny, who is also a fan of the series? We do have Altaria's night kill now, why not leave the possible fool to be killed and lynch someone else?

This is fair, Johnny is playing pretty weirdly imo.

[Unvote] Johnny

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    @Strange's post does make sense. I only voted for Johnny because it was as if he wasn't paying that much attention to the game by forgetting Bard died, but if he deliberately did that to be lynched as fool, then his behavior makes sense. We still have to pay attention to his actions though.

[Unvote] Johnny

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    What kind of Fool calls out everyone who votes for them? lol

Also, how does Forgetting That Someone Died warrant a lynch?

:threeking:

I'm gonna [VOTE]Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Okay, so I haven't been feeling too analytic right now, so I probably got confused with all the things around... Strange's post of you being a possible fool kinda overruled the thought that you called I and Paranoia out, so I followed that line of thought.

Well, I associated forgetting someone dying = not paying much attention = scum because that's usually the case for scum. Not sure if it's different here, but there has been much discussion on the Wario and Waluigi thing, and it's not that easy for you to just overlook that, but idk, maybe you just forgot or my logic's off.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    So which one is it?

Forgetting that someone died = scum

or...

Forgetting that someone died = fool ????

You're contradicting yourself with every post and you're not making any sense. The only explanation I can come up with is that you just wanna get rid of me because you're scum.

Either would have worked, except that the fool relation is out of the question already.

If it was the fool relation, you could have planned in advance for it, but with you explaining that if you were fool, you wouldn't have called out on the votes on you, this logic is off already.

If it was the scum relation, you could have slipped up by not actually paying much attention to the thread just like what scum typically does.

I believe I explained that earlier. And as my response to your last statement, if I was scum, I would have long pressed on some of the earlier votes such as the one on Metroid. Besides, if I was scum, I wouldn't have bothered to explain my stance on why I voted you because that would just be troublesome and would bring more unneccesary attention to me.

I take back my unvote. You have been acting so weirdly and aggressive since you entered the thread. I'm taking my chances with [Vote] Johnny

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Being aggressive isn't against Johnny's playstyle. Not reading large portions is. Definitely could be fool but

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I'd doubt anyone would've forgotten about a dead town, be it in the phase change or an event. Again, it matters not how busy people might be, but missing an important detail notified by default demands a plausible explanation.

At this point, Johnny keeps pressing on the aforementioned subject and if you want me to say it, then it's pretty obvious that he's either a fool, scum acting as a fool, or he could be somebody else that we haven't thought of at all until he claimed his role to us.

[Vote] Johnny

But heck, if you were the fool and you want that solo win, we could very well be giving you one. Any objections?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm all for helping the fool win a game, but I truly don't think Johnny is the fool here.

Years
    I only voted for Johnny because it was as if he wasn't paying that much attention to the game by forgetting Bard died

That seriously warrants lynching him in your mind? lol I'm sorry but you just seem all over the place logic-wise. For now I'll [VOTE]Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Also Drewbie has been actively antagonizing people with thought-less posts,
    ex
    Paranoia_ said:
    bard died smh

[Vote] Johnny
    thinking he might be the actual fool so he might be a target for Altaria to hit unless they've got better reads.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Ok let's just back it up for a moment, and get straight into what we know, for my sake.

Sparkin was mafkilled last night, and an inno visited him last night (a close friend) - We still haven't established what role Sparkin was

Zinnia found Altaria, causing her to mega evolve - Zinnia knows who Altaria is, but not vice versa

Colress knows the role of the person they visited, from the phase post it's either Zinnia or Altaria, and never came back to mafia, which is presumed to be culted​

Ok, so looking at these info, Zinnia should out 100% and now tbh. Here's the thing, there is a huge possibility that Colress let the other mafs know who they targeted, so they now know that the person Colress targeted is either Zinnia or Altaria, which is very bad. Now, it is sure, or at the very least a very high probability that Colress got culted, which the cult knows exactly who the person and the role is, moreso than mafia.

If the person in question is Zinnia - either maf kills her, or cult cults her (which enables cult to know who is Altaria), thereby making her useless.

If the person Colress investigated was Altaria - maf will still hit her (coz they don't know if she's Zinnia or Altaria) but fail or cult cults her (removing her good role away from us) but Zinnia is still alive.

In 2/4 scenarios, Zinnia becomes useless altogether, and in 3/4 scenarios, cult will know who's Altaria.

I think the best way is for Zinnia to out now, because there's a high percentage that she isn't going to survive at the end of the game anyways.

As for Sparkin's role, the major hint is "a close friend" looking at all the inno roles, Sparkin is most likely Zelda or Toon Link. They are the only characters in the list in the same universe, visit, and has no consequence when visited. Sparkin could not have been Toon Link coz he would not have died there, which points to Sparkin being Zelda, which blows everything out of the water. Still saying that Zinnia should still out even if Zelda is probably dead now, because we atleast know that they're Zinnia instead of piecing together who's who at the end.

Now here's the thing, someone killed Desi with a sword, and it's either Ephraim used his lance on Desi, (highly unlikely, it's a very terrible play for maf, and he would consult first to maf before even doing it, which the others would vehemently reject) or Marth killed him, which seems to be more likely.

Sorry if I'm all over the place, or if I seem to contradict myself. I'm writing this as I'm formulating theories so :P Tell me if I have missed something haha

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
    I honestly dont know who to vote.
    Literally anyone going at it in this debate on day one could be scum.
    You know what. Im gonna put hyper, Johnny, and Ishi in a randomizer.
    Whichever one i get ill vote.
    I got hyper.
    [Vote]HyperMorian

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Ok let's just back it up for a moment, and get straight into what we know, for my sake.

*Removed for sake of brevity*

Sorry if I'm all over the place, or if I seem to contradict myself. I'm writing this as I'm formulating theories so :P Tell me if I have missed something haha

There is one thing you might have missed; whoever visited Sparkin was a boy, while Sparkin appears to be a them. Why specify which gender one is but not the other? If Sparkin was Zelda and whoever he was having a nice salad with was Toon Link you'd assume Toon Link would be a little less apathetic (and also a little less talkative come to think of it) and they'd specify Sparkin was a girl. Could Sparkin have been a Pokemon or something like that whose gender would be harder to detect? The post does specify that some people didn't feel like using their night actions but it seems odd that Sparkin would be awake eating salad at 3:00 in the morning with somebody who visited them but didn't bother to help them at all.

As for voting, I don't approve of lynching people for somehow missing a page's worth of eulogies and salty posts. I honestly don't know how he did it, but it's still an honest mistake anyone could make, and thus Hyper it is.

[Vote] HyperMorian

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I like it when people still vote for me, even if they gave the wrong answer to my question. Let me make it clear firsthand:

First, I'm neither a scum or a fool.

Second, a bandwagon's end usually creates another bandwagon. I took this opportunity to see anyone else who'd join in and see their basis on their voting. It was planned to be put after I get enough reasons. But if the time runs out before anyone could even withdraw their votes, you could very well be saying I'm digging my own big and grand grave. I'm talking to those who are either indecisive or simply sheeping along to lay low.

Third, if this keeps going, soon I'll be regretting the chance to reveal it late.

The one with the biggest wooden banhammer in Nintendo, King Dedede at your service. I'm open for a whole posts of upcoming argument.

Years
    Alright I'm totally lost at this point but Nani made a great point. Going back right now to see if there's anything that would check out. Maybe the visitor has nothing to do with the role just the fact that they visited Sparkin?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    I don't have enough basis to cast a vote against someone. I can always put a reason stating that I'm agreeing with the obvious, but that would means I'm just following along. If I were to do that, I wouldn't be alone since there are also others who also posted small posts in their arguments. The thing is, some players with weapons capable of direct attacks often begs to differ.

As for Ishi, I'm not sure. He pointed out a trivial subject against you, though it isn't a concrete proof that'd reveal anyone's alignment. Some of us can still be sure that you could be that lawyer guy, but I'm not the one to decide here.

I felt like he could be town, scum, or a Pretendo. I was sort of expecting him to fight back those votes cast by the others but somehow he has yet to say anything at this point. Though I'd like to wait and hear what he has to say before I'm set.

For now, [Unvote] Johnny

Back