• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAngel2

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2004
    omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    DarkLink said:
    She dosen't know much. Alot of her staments were lies or wrong.
    Find me just one of my statements that is wrong. You said I don't know much? All of my posts are backed by FACTUAL information.

Too bad this mofo doesent know what hes talking about, because he posts crap that is impossible, and other wrong things.

And about the Palm Pilot. When you are sarcastic, you post something that has nothing to do with the topic? Hooking a Palm Pilot up to the PSP, is not even sarcastic in this topic. Its more of SPAM, because if you really knew(which I seriously doubt by your past posts), then you wouldn't post crap like that. I has NOTHING to do with this.

And the way that you said it:
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    So your supposed to hook up a palm pilot to the PSP? Still soundsliek te Ds's touch screen sounds more managable. At least it comes with the hardware built into it. :P

A smarter in this would be like:
    What you should have said said:
    So your supposed to hook up a Palm Pilots USB keyboard to the PSP? Still sounds like te Ds's touch screen sounds more managable. At least it comes with the hardware built into it. :P

-1-If you knew that a Palm Pilot cannot be hooked up to a PSP, then your post is SPAM. And you are extremely stupid, for posting something that you know is wrong.
    -2-If you didn't know, then you are really slow.

It sounded like Number 2 to me, because of the context. Not only do you sound like you dont know what your talking about, but you have been posting a bunch of that you know nothing about. I have proved every 'Fact' that you have posted, to be wrong.

You have even questioned info DIRECTLY from Sony and Nintendo.
    Why would you question the Facts?

You even said that PS was made by Nintendo and Sony, and It was made to compete with Dreamcast. You posted a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with the topic, And I still proved you wrong, with FACTUAL information. None of your posts show any factual information. Or the 'sources' of your 'factual' information.

I think I'm gonna quit PC, because I don't wanna deal with this stupidity anymore.

Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Find me just one of my statements that is wrong. I don't know much? All of my posts are backed by FACTUAL information.

Too bad this mofo doesent know what hes talking about, because he posts crap that is impossible, and other wrong things.

And about the Palm Pilot. When you are sarcastic, you post something that has nothing to do with the topic? Hooking a Palm Pilot up to the PSP, is not even sarcastic in this topic. Its more of SPAM, because if you really knew(which I seriously doubt by your past posts), then you wouldn't post crap like that. I has NOTHING to do with this.
    -1-If you knew that a Palm Pilot cannot be hooked up to a PSP, then your post is SPAM. And you are extremely stupid, for posting something that you know is wrong.

It sounded like Number 2 to me, because of the context. Not only do you sound like you dont know what your talking about, but you have been posting a bunch of that you know nothing about. I have proved every 'Fact' that you have posted, to be wrong.

You even said that PS was made by Nintendo and Sony, and It was made to compete with Dreamcast. You posted a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with the topic, And I still proved you wrong, with FACTUAL information. None of your posts show any factual information. Or the 'sources' of your 'factual' information.
    okay, paitence running extremly thin, you and pogi better stop burning each other before it runs into a flame war and I'll have to report both of you. Actually I'm giving you two a chance to straighen up your act, but I'm more than willing to report if this keeps up.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Find me just one of my statements that is wrong. You said I don't know much? All of my posts are backed by FACTUAL information.

And the way that you said it:

A smarter in this would be like:

I think I'm gonna quit PC, because I don't wanna deal with this stupidity anymore.

We'll be glad, because you act like you are not getting the DS and if you don't say bye bye to Pokemon games for you, The Sonyfanpeople are waiting for you at Sonycommunity.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Well technically speaking, it seems that the DS does have the "keyboard hardware" through the touchscreen. See current issue of NP for screen shots of the actual keyboard touchscreen for the game pictograph (or some name as stupid as that). And I'd feel relatively uncomfortable to have something connected to my portable just so I can type stuff in (and those small size keyboards are as bad as the touchscreen itself). So really, i'd think the DS might actually have a slight edge on this sort of matter (not that I approve of the dual screen still).

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Thats what It was? I thought it was something different...

Kenny_C.002 said:
    Well technically speaking, it seems that the DS does have the "keyboard hardware" through the touchscreen. See current issue of NP for screen shots of the actual keyboard touchscreen for the game pictograph (or some name as stupid as that). And I'd feel relatively uncomfortable to have something connected to my portable just so I can type stuff in (and those small size keyboards are as bad as the touchscreen itself). So really, i'd think the DS might actually have a slight edge on this sort of matter (not that I approve of the dual screen still).
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't pictograph a game where you draw pictures with the touch screen?

I need to reveiw this and I'll post after I have the information I need. ;)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Yeah. It is, but it's got the keyboard function there on the touchscreen itself. Yeah. Pictochat is the game's name and it's got the full qwerty keyboard on the touchscreen itself. Same with the Animal corssing DS (seen on age 33 of the august issue of NP).

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Ok, this thread has a bit too many flames. I'm closing this until people here prove they can hold a debate without having daggers at each other's necks.

Go start a new thread on PSP vs DS, and at the first instance of anything slightly flame like it will be closed. Dang I wish they'd open up the T-Dome so we could ban the flamers from the discussion.

~~CLOSED~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back