• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nintendo Taking action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Why is the title of this thread so funny to me... XD

ANYWAYS, I have no idea if this a hoax or the real deal... Some of the things pointed out though makes me think this could all just be some troll act or something. Especially the letter first saying "we", then "me" as I believe someone stated. But WPM actually contacting the person who sent him the letter makes this seem pretty legit... X_X
    Well they are a company though "Us" would make more sense than "We"...
    Which adds to my conspiracy theory on this...

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
    Years
  • Weird nintendo letter (mods please read and weep)

Okay so I've been surfing the net and I came across many pokemon related websites have gotten a letter from nintendo itself saying that if they do t take all the pokemon black and white related pics down by Sunday ( time unknown)
    There site host will have to take it Down. Permanently.

Nintendo never done this before for anygames so why the heck now?!?!?!

I fell like protesting but I'd be to scared to even try them being a big scary company :p so what should PC do?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Okay so I've been surfing the net and I came across many pokemon related websites have gotten a letter from nintendo itself saying that if they do t take all the pokemon black and white related pics down by Sunday ( time unknown)
    There site host will have to take it Down. Permanently.

Nintendo never done this before for anygames so why the heck now?!?!?!

I fell like protesting but I'd be to scared to even try them being a big scary company :p so what should PC do?
    Well Pc isn't a pokemon news site but a fan site... Pokebeach and the reat have to worry more than us...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i think it's a hoax :P
    pkmn b/w have so much rep and stuff,
    i dont read the crap on serebii,
    i just read the pictures :)

and its not like there claiming they made it or anything :P

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Actually...it's only Serebii and Pokebeach that have recieved E-MAIL'S so what are these other sites you're talking about?

I'm guessing PokeJungle and Experto will recieve "notices" soon. Psypoke is posting info as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay, it's best that this is locked to avoid the drama and discussion regarding whether it's a hoax or not. If it's real, it's real. If it's fake, it's fake. Let's just get back to finding out information, playing and enjoying the games~

Nintendo Taking action?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back