• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Right so far it's been, Red Blue & Green Text, Covered Card that was red, Hoenn Saga episode... hmm! Here's where they just pull the wool over our eyes and announce Gray ¬¬

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I hope it's Hoenn after all of this mess, or I'm am going to jump through the screen and yell at all of those trolls.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My hopes are already too high! Masuda. Don't. Let. Me. Down.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You can't show us a red covered card, show us reruns of Hoenn episodes AND bring out the red, blue and green text and announce gray. PROFESSIONALS SHOULDN'T TROLL THAT FAR.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    They're wearing checkered black and white ties. I do not like! ;; -bad bw mod- When it comes to Hoenn, nothing can get in its way please!

However they DID show blue and red text again!

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
    If they're making it this obvious, then I wonder if we'll ever get a grey. Logically, a sequel to the current games would go before remakes of an old generation. Like how Plat came before HGSS. Could be wrong though. Oh well, still pretty excited. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back