• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No fluff, just stuff...

Years
    I've been lurking here for a few weeks, but I finally decided to post once I made a *ahem* presentable signature. I'm 19 and have been playing Pokemon since I was 10. (started out with Pokemon Blue) Aside from playing Pokemon, I am also an avid fan of other Nintendo franchises, such as Kid Icarus (couldn't you tell?), Super Mario, and Pikmin... to name a few. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hello, Milki! (reminds me of cookies xD)

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Aha, I love pikmin as well, great game. Well seems like you'll enjoy Pokémon General & maybe even Other Games. Though, there's a incredible amount of diversity on the subjects you can do here at PC.

Oh yeah, make sure to learn the rules and the FAQ, before you go posting. Though, have a blast, fun defines PC. Any questions, don't be afraid to pm me, I'll help. ;D

Have a great time, Milki. :D

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    OMG! You like Kid Icarus too? ^^; I like Pit in SSBB!

Anway, welcome to the community!

Read the rules and stay active!

PM me if you need help or want to chat!

See ya around~

~ Siimo

Years
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. I'm already enjoying myself.

And yes, I like using Pit in SSBB too. (I use him second most, next to either R.O.B or Kirby... but I digress)

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    hi Milki! *thought you would have some kind of Miltank avy cause of the name*

Welcome to the forums!
    Stay active and read the rules.
    If you need any friends, PM me^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Cool name you have there Milki. :>
    Welcome to the forums! \o/
    Please read the rules, respect the moderators, and most of all have fun. :3

Back