• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Man's Sky HYPE!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Less than Four WEEKS

No Man's Sky is a game with a finite universe of 18 quintillion planets to explore and is hitting shelves in less than a month!

On that day I have class... From 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM so I'll be a bit late to getting into this gorgeous game

what will you be doing in No Man's Sky when you slid it into tour PS4 or PC?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Oh, shoot... honestly? o_o Just today? - quickly scrounges the internet - Q~Q

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Shows the same date on Steam so idk about any delays. I can't wait to play it! I don't think I'll have it at release but it will be one of the first games I buy now that I'm working again.

Years
I'm really pumped for this game. I'd rather see a great game get delayed than play a crappy game at the original launch date. I also wouldn't have had the money to buy it if it came out in July, so it's not like I was going to be missing anything lol.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I'm really looking forward to no man's sky, being the biggest fan of oolite. Not sure about linux builds (or if my computer can run it)
EDIT: why is it £40 on gog preorder? that's a whole £40 more than oolite!

Genesystem

Beef Alternative
Years
I'm really looking forward to no man's sky, being the biggest fan of oolite. Not sure about linux builds (or if my computer can run it)
EDIT: why is it £40 on gog preorder? that's a whole £40 more than oolite!
I dunno how much I would even call the two games similar. They definitely both have space and space travel, but I think a case could be made that Kingdom Hearts' Gummi ship missions are closer to oolite than NMS. Especially considering the draw of the latter game.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I'm gonna be frank and ask a serious question for a moment; is there any hype left for this game? Honestly, I don't know if I'm even going to buy it on launch any more. Unless I can get a good deal, that is.

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
Years
I'm gonna be frank and ask a serious question for a moment; is there any hype left for this game? Honestly, I don't know if I'm even going to buy it on launch any more. Unless I can get a good deal, that is.

Hyyyyypppeeeeeeeeddddd.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016

Same here. I was super psyched for the game, but now I just need to watch some player reviews before buying it.

Back