• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no not in a million years you're nasty please leave me alone

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Have you ever harshly rejected someone who was coming onto you? They might have been really unsubtle about it and you told them to go away, or they might have asked you out and you were just like [see title]?

If so, a little background would be nice too. Fire away!

Years
  • One day, when I was middle-school aged, the home phone rang. I answered, thinking it was for someone else. It was actually for me! A boy was on the other end, and he said "I think you're cute." Me, being the socially awkward person I am, said "You're creepy" and hung up on him. He called back again, but I hung up on him. After that, I realized that maybe I should've entertained this guy taht I didn't even know (???), but of course, by then it was too late.

ONLY TIME I HAVE EVER BEEN HIT ON. ;_____; I think it's because everyone thinks I'm jailbait... and/or I'm not very attractive.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • One girl in high school tried to ask me out. It caught me by surprise because noone EVER asked me out or anything, so I was just like "uh no." and walked away. I was like 15... but I still feel bad about that now.

Years
  • Well I remember once when i was about 10 my best friend had a crush on me. So she pulled out this little piece of paper which I had in my pencil case and wrote about how she felt about me on the back of it and then put it back in with it poking out a little bit.
    I found the note later on, read it and felt really embarrassed and awkward (note that I was 10) so I threw it away and pretended it never existed. All through out the week after that she kept hinting at the pencil case and if I'd found anything in there and when she checked and saw there was nothing there she worked out that I'd seen it and threw it away.

She took it pretty hard and never spoke to me again x]

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I've come close or contemplated it before (I do seem to sometimes attract people who have no business being into me for one reason or another), but really, I don't have it in me to be that harsh or blunt unless I'm really pushed to the edge - I'm too concerned with being nice and not hurting feelings or making tension/conflict worse than it needs to be. Thankfully that hasn't happened.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I remember back at middle school when I had this classmate. We were kind of in good terms, even sitting next to each other on the same class. But as time went by, I started to get annoyed at him because of the way he sounded and started to avoid him. I even asked my teachers to make me sit next to other people.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I remember back at middle school when I had this classmate. We were kind of in good terms, even sitting next to each other on the same class. But as time went by, I started to get annoyed at him because of the way he sounded and started to avoid him. I even asked my teachers to make me sit next to other people.
    I've had those things happen to me all the time...

On the topic itself, I never try to bluntly tell someone something that would offend them without thinking. I try to be as polite as possible. Though sometimes bad things happen when I become suddenly rash, that has never been a problem for me.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I remember around middle school (lol) this annoying kid is just ugh. Everyone hated him, and he didn't really annoy me directly, but he annoyed our whole class. Every single day... D:

If he asked out girls then they'd say: "no not in a million years you're nasty please leave me alone"!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I just throw up and then they lose interest anyway so I don't have to say anything.

But seriously, I just feel bad. There's one funny story when I was about 11, I ended up just running away from my friends house after she tried flirting with me and my innocent mind couldn't take it. Also one girl rejected me even after she said she liked me a few months back, then tried to be close with me after about two weeks of avoiding me (wut) so I just straight up said I didn't want to spend time with her anymore, which I think was warranted. I tend to think most of the creepy flirting is committed by guys anyway, so thankfully I'm safe (mostly). I don't know how girls put up with it.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    No, I don't think so. Then again, I'm generally... really oblivious to people trying to get me to subtly notice anything so yeah, even if they did, my obliviousness probably would be taken as a refusal anyway. I've never totally bashed someone down before, though. Not intentionally, at least. :x

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I was meanish? once about it. I was hanging out at a pool and some guy asked me to come party in his hotel room and I said "no thanks, I don't even know you" a good three times and he wasn't taking the hint. So I said no again and got up and left the pool area :| that's the only time I think being rude is okay, if you CLEARLY tell them no and they don't respect that you really don't have a choice.

Otherwise I try to be as nice as possible. It's not fun turning down people on either party so I don't think there's any reason to try and be mean if all they did was say they like you. I just say i'm not interested and everyone moves on.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, one time this guy was hitting on me and I was so, so rude to him. At the time I didn't know he was hitting on me, because I'm a guy to, so I thought he was just being really creepy and I was an ******* to him in front of all our friends, and even got some of them to not like him either.

Then I found out he was gay and felt awful. :/ I still think it was sort of wrong for him to assume I was gay to, or maybe he didn't even assume that, but if I knew I would have just told him I wasn't into that.

I've also told a girl no. But I tried to do it really softly, and it was genuinely one of those "It's not you, it's me" situation. I just didn't want to be in a relationship and where she lived it just wouldn't have worked out. She probably hates me now even though we were really good friends.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I hate my fifth grade (which i am currently in) life. I have two classmates who are brothers and they creep me out like hell. I'd rather eat delicious French toast than be friends with them.

Years
  • Haven't been in such a situation yet, girls never seem to take interest in me...

Their own fault.
    no not in a million years you're nasty please leave me alone

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    It happened to me a couple of times when I was like 12.

Once with my overly creepy neighbor who always wanted to 'play'. Now, I don't know what she meant by play (I'm positive it isn't your usual play; you should hear her saying it), but I never agreed and just shrugged her off every time I spot her. After weeks of her constant stalking, I got to a point that I threw at her my GB SP, and called her a, and I quote, "fat, ugly, stupid girl". What. I was 12.

The other time was a bit more toned down. Or not. There was this girl in my class that everybody, including myself, liked. I never had the slightest balls to even say hi. I was assigned as her partner in a certain assignment one day. I went to her house to start the project, and after several moments of pure awkwardness and buckets of sweat, I shouted, "I LOVE you, Sarah". She looked at me with, I think, disgust and said "What?!?". I couldn't move and out of nothingness, I threw my pen on her and ran like I never ran before. The next day, I started avoiding her, but again out of nowhere she came and...did something I never expected her to do. The end.

I was a bit of a freak, wasn't I?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Uhm.. Huh.. Have I?
    No, I don't think so. Sure. It's happened to me a couple of times...
    But I don't think I'd have the heart, I'd either say yes and go with it or try to let them down gently.

I guess I'd have to be really repulsed by someone to be harsh to someone about it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've done this many, many times... to charity campaigners. Not romantic interests, though. Never had the opportunity.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Only when I was a kid XD

I remember the time when I was around 6 years old and there was this girl that would keep on asking me out and such, and I was like 'Eww a girl!' (I was six mind you and girls had cooties.) and she kept on coming over and saying that. But, then she had to move when we were 8 and she said she'd come back to marry me.......pretty weird.

Back