• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I'm 100% sure we will get more legendaries to catch.
    FRLG had Deoxys, Ho-Oh and Lugia.
    HGSS had the Bird trio, Mewtwo, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza.

My speculation is ORAS will have;
    -Lugia and Ho-Oh. Lugia can be found underwater and Ho-Oh somewhere on a tower.
    -Heatran near Mt.Chimney
    -Regigigas as the Regi trio master. He can be found in a new cave.
    -Thundurs, Landorus and Tornadus. These make sense, since they are also involved with weather. They can roam around, or maintain on a certain location. Tornadus could be found somewhere near Fortree City (Route 120?), and Thundurus can be found on Route 119?
    -Tao Trio is also a possibility. It would be great if they made a return.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'm not sure if they'll even bother including all of the newer Pokemon. After all, these are remakes so unless they decide to add new stuff, I don't see the reason to add new Pokemon to these games. I'm not sure what they did for HG and SS because I didn't play those games but I'm sure they didn't add Sinnoh Pokemon, just because the newest game out there was the Sinnoh region games. I may be wrong though.

I don't think they added new Pokemon to the gen 1 remakes FR and LG either, unless I've forgotten.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It seems that each game has been packing more and more legendaries with each gen, so the idea of little expanded areas or new roaming legendaries spread across Hoenn sounds pretty much in line with what they would do for a remake. I mean, judging by how many legendaries they absolutely packed inside HG/SS... jeez

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm not sure if they'll even bother including all of the newer Pokemon. After all, these are remakes so unless they decide to add new stuff, I don't see the reason to add new Pokemon to these games. I'm not sure what they did for HG and SS because I didn't play those games but I'm sure they didn't add Sinnoh Pokemon, just because the newest game out there was the Sinnoh region games. I may be wrong though.

I don't think they added new Pokemon to the gen 1 remakes FR and LG either, unless I've forgotten.

Actually both pair of remakes added legendaries. FrLG's though were events. HGSS had the Latis, Bird Trio, Mewtwo and others not available in the originals.

Years
    If we are just basing it off of the remakes of the past, there tend to be a lot of legendaries in those games. Most likely there will be no Gen 6 Legend, except maybe a Volcanion event in relation to Groudon/Kyogre (Though personally I feel Volcanion is in the locked power plant in XY) Reason I say the dogs/beasts is because they have gone the longest from all of the trios without being in a game. Expect quite a few gen 4 and 5 legendaries.

Years
    If we are just basing it off of the remakes of the past, there tend to be a lot of legendaries in those games. Most likely there will be no Gen 6 Legend, except maybe a Volcanion event in relation to Groudon/Kyogre (Though personally I feel Volcanion is in the locked power plant in XY) Reason I say the dogs/beasts is because they have gone the longest from all of the trios without being in a game. Expect quite a few gen 4 and 5 legendaries.

Yeah, the last time the Beast trio appeared was also the last time the Weather trio was available in game which was during the last set of Remakes (GS'). Same goes for their Master and Lugia. That's why I also think the Johto legends should appear in these games. Plus the Weather trio and Eon duo were in HGSS, it's time another exchange program, reverse of the first!

Maybe Volcanion appears at the Hot Springs and wreaks havoc in Lavaridge town...

Edit: However Hoopa is next in the dex...so maybe it'll appear in Mt. Pyre as usually the legend during the time of the remakes is the one with the event like Deoxys during Firered and Leafgreen and Arceus during HeartGold and Soulsilver. However...those two were also the last ones for the National dex so maybe Volcanion will appear too.

Years
    I feel like a lot of Sinnoh legends will be in this game, since Sinnoh is now the only region that has yet to be remade and will most likely be the next one to do so. So I expect to see the Lake Trio somewhere.

Years
    I feel like a lot of Sinnoh legends will be in this game, since Sinnoh is now the only region that has yet to be remade and will most likely be the next one to do so. So I expect to see the Lake Trio somewhere.

Actually Unova still has to be remade too as is Kalos (lol doubt they'll do a remake in the same generation as that'll come off as a third version) but you're right Sinnoh is the next one so like FrLg which had the Johto legendaries, and HGSS which had a lot of Hoenn legends so too must ORSA have a lot of Sinnoh legends.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I was getting to thinking, perhaps Artisan Cave will be the location of Regigigas. It didn't seem to serve a purpose before, so maybe that's where the leader of the Regis will dwell. It could be accessed when you reach the Frontier and once you awaken Regigigas, the Regis are released into their mini locations and you have to do the puzzles to finally unlock them fully.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    These are what I feel that can be incorporated into the game (Whether it's during the story or post game):
    *Mew - Just because of the sheer fact they incorporated Mew in an event in the originals.
    *Celebi - Probably an event that will trigger an in-game event, just like Arceus in HG/SS
    *Regigigas - Can be incorporated with the Regi Trio already found in the Hoenn Region.
    *Palkia/Dialga/Girantina - They can do something similar like they did with the Hoenn legends, and possibly an introduction of either a new "form" or Mega Evolution for Palkia and Dialga.
    *Manaphy - Probably be incorporated with Kyogre in some way shape or form, since Manaphy is known as the "Prince of the Sea" and can be an objective for Team Aqua (This can be in the story or post game).
    *Heatran - Same reason as above but more pertaining to Groudon
    *Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus - Since the game is focused in Hoenn and the fight between Kyogre and Groudon brought about great climate/weather changes in Hoenn temporarily, it is plausible to see these 3 incorporated after the fighting occurs (Assuming that the game involves the 2 fighting as they did in Emerald).

Any other opinions on this would be greatly appreciated :D .

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    These games are probably the perfect place to have Manaphy make its resurgence.
    Because of how the themes of land and sea take center stage in these games it only makes sense to have Manaphy, one of the sea guardians, reappear. Manaphy has been impossible to get legitimately since the fourth generation; and even then it was only able to be obtained one-per-cartridge of the Ranger games.

It's also a great excuse to make some kind of underwater ruins so Gamefreak can take full advantage of the Dive HM. Bonus points if it references any of the Ranger regions. Especially if they make a would-be ranger sign for Manaphy.
    There could even be a side story involving former members of Team Aqua.

Years
    These are what I feel that can be incorporated into the game (Whether it's during the story or post game):
    *Mew - Just because of the sheer fact they incorporated Mew in an event in the originals.
    *Celebi - Probably an event that will trigger an in-game event, just like Arceus in HG/SS
    *Regigigas - Can be incorporated with the Regi Trio already found in the Hoenn Region.
    *Palkia/Dialga/Girantina - They can do something similar like they did with the Hoenn legends, and possibly an introduction of either a new "form" or Mega Evolution for Palkia and Dialga.
    *Manaphy - Probably be incorporated with Kyogre in some way shape or form, since Manaphy is known as the "Prince of the Sea" and can be an objective for Team Aqua (This can be in the story or post game).
    *Heatran - Same reason as above but more pertaining to Groudon
    *Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus - Since the game is focused in Hoenn and the fight between Kyogre and Groudon brought about great climate/weather changes in Hoenn temporarily, it is plausible to see these 3 incorporated after the fighting occurs (Assuming that the game involves the 2 fighting as they did in Emerald).

Maybe post game as Cyonosis former Aqua members will look for Manaphy in AlphaSapphire while in OmegaRub former Magma members will look for Heatran. Or vice versa if they make the team after the mascot appear more than the other they could make up for it by appearing more in the post game.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

It would make sense including the Harvest Trio since Hoenn is all about nature and friendship and all that.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Maybe post game as Cyonosis former Aqua members will look for Manaphy in AlphaSapphire while in OmegaRub former Magma members will look for Heatran. Or vice versa if they make the team after the mascot appear more than the other they could make up for it by appearing more in the post game.
    I really see it plausible because in B/W and XY the respective "enemy teams" have had some level of involvement in the after game, so I find it safe to assume that Magma/Aqua will have some important role to play in the after game.

It would make sense including the Harvest Trio since Hoenn is all about nature and friendship and all that.
    Maybe it could be someone from Unova such as Alder (Since he's known to roam around) who addresses the trio as an issue post game?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Maybe it could be someone from Unova such as Alder (Since he's known to roam around) who addresses the trio as an issue post game?
    Ah yes! As much as I dislike characters from other games appearing in newer games/different regions, it's very realistic and clicks well with Alders character so that'd definitely be interesting.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Ah yes! As much as I dislike characters from other games appearing in newer games/different regions, it's very realistic and clicks well with Alders character so that'd definitely be interesting.
    Or it could be Cynthia from Sinnoh, since she was hyped up into Pokemon mythology and she has been seen in 2 other regions aside her own.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years

New pokemon were added to FR/LG. Most were gen 2, but there was also deoxys from gen 3, for example. Heart Gold and Soul silver also had Sinnoh pokemon, like chatot.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Or it could be Cynthia from Sinnoh, since she was hyped up into Pokemon mythology and she has been seen in 2 other regions aside her own.
    argh that makes me think she'll show up to predict Dialga/Palkia's coming or something... I'm not ready for Cynthia to appear in another game tbh XD

Back