• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I wouldn't mind Cynthia reappearing. Maybe she appears with Wallace and Steven and summon the creation trio with Wallace summoning Palkia, Steven Dialga, and she will call forth Giratina.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I wouldn't mind Cynthia reappearing. Maybe she appears with Wallace and Steven and summon the creation trio with Wallace summoning Palkia, Steven Dialga, and she will call forth Giratina.
    What would the purpose of that be, do you think? That would be really cool though, their typings match up perfectly for that. It just seems a bit arbitrary to happen though.

Years
    What would the purpose of that be, do you think? That would be really cool though, their typings match up perfectly for that. It just seems a bit arbitrary to happen though.

Well remember how Pluto/Charon wanted to use Heatran to threaten the people that he'll explode the volcano in Northern Sinnoh unless he got money right? Well Magma may try to use Heatran to cause Mt. Chimney to explode like originally planned.
    As for Aqua they could want to take over the sea Pokemon and use them to expand the sea by controlling the Prince (Manaphy).

Years

Don't know...or maybe those three are just the ones who give us the orbs. Which if we take to a certain place will summon the creation trio, just like in Sinnoh (platinum) after you found an orb it'll summon one of them to Spear Pillar.

Years
    I'm guessing since we just saw the birds in X/Y, they won't be in these games, instead maybe having the legendary beasts roaming post-game in a similar manner.

Also as Mewtwo was in X/Y in a big way, maybe they'll have Mew this time around?

Finally I'd guess that with Hoenn being so heavily water-featured, the Lake Trio might make an appearance of some sort.

Years
    I'm guessing since we just saw the birds in X/Y, they won't be in these games, instead maybe having the legendary beasts roaming post-game in a similar manner.

Also as Mewtwo was in X/Y in a big way, maybe they'll have Mew this time around?

Finally I'd guess that with Hoenn being so heavily water-featured, the Lake Trio might make an appearance of some sort.

Yeah Mew should appear. They should also give it Megas. MewAlpha and MewOmega...they sound cooler than Mewtwo's formes.

Years
    That would be super awkward since there's no lakes in Hoenn and the Lake Guardians have no reason otherwise to even be in Hoenn. XD

...Good point xD You never know, they could've been caught up in a sea current or something and drifted towards Hoenn... lmao okay I realise I'm totally grasping at straws here haha, I just really wanna see Uxie again I can't help it lol xD

Yeah Mew should appear. They should also give it Megas. MewAlpha and MewOmega...they sound cooler than Mewtwo's formes.

Oooh I didn't even think about that! It's a possibility :) I think as long as it appears in some shape or form (no pun intended haha) I'll be happy, it just feels to me like it hasn't been included in as many games as Mewtwo though I could be wrong.

Years
    I think Celebi would be an interesting addition. It hasn't really gotten the chance to be featured in a game, and it would fit well in the environment of Hoenn. I could see the trio of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus making an appearance as they are weather-related and weather is a huge component to the story of the original RSE, and most likely ORAS.

Years
    I think Celebi would be an interesting addition. It hasn't really gotten the chance to be featured in a game, and it would fit well in the environment of Hoenn. I could see the trio of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus making an appearance as they are weather-related and weather is a huge component to the story of the original RSE, and most likely ORAS.

Nor have Arceus, Mew, and Manaphy (, nor Jiranchi but Jiranchi is a native that they'll proably, hopefully add in). Actually Manaphy and Mew don't have in-game events triggered by them like Arceus or Celebi...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't think the legendary birds will appear since they appeared in X & Y, same goes for Mewtwo.

The chance of Regigigas appearing seems very high, since he's the leader of the Regis who originated in Hoenn. It makes too much sense for him to appear.

After that it's pure speculation. Maybe the legendary dogs or the muskateer trio. Dialga and Palkia may appear like how Groudon and Kyogre (Rayquaza?) appeared in HGSS.

Personally I think it would be interesting if they started including legendary event pokemon as regular catchable legendaries. It's not like they're hurting for event legendaries these days.

Years
    Maybe they could have an event similar to the Regi trio in Platinum where we are given Arceus which gives us access to the Creation and Lake Trio's. Or they could make it so that those two trio are catchable and once we capture them we could go into a chamber which involves the six summoning/waking up their master.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think both Groudon and Kyogre will be available in these games due to the fact they were both in Emerald. The Regis will no doubt be there. We will get at least one Lati. That is 7 right there.

Heatran will probably make an appearance. Would be nice if it didn't for once though. Possibly the Legendary Beasts. And also possibly the Musketeers.

I really hope we get a Manaphy. We could get the egg at the old drowned ship that everyone has been talking about.

Others could be Ho-oH and Lugia. Maybe it could change between your version or something.

Would be nice to have the Kami trio as well.

Last edited:

Years
    I sure hope that these games include both mascots (plus Rayquaza with it's Sky Pillar capture) even if the other's forme/Mega isn't available to us in our version. Because if they decide to keep the mascots exclusive then I fear that they'll do the same with the creation trio when DPP remakes come years down the road (if they do).

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Regigigas is a high probability as has been stated in previous posts. Mew was available in emerald via the faraway island event that required the old sea chart, so maybe they will add that event and/or island in this generation too. The only places where celebi could have shined as a catchable pokemon were in hg/ss in the shrine like it was in crystal, but they changed that making celebi downloadable and it activating an in-game event related to time traveling. the kami trio make sense since they are related to the weather. I think heatran can be an option since there are volcanic areas in hoenn. manaphy can be another option since there are places you can go underwater.
    maybe they can follow a trend, in xy they made one of the legendary birds appear depending on your starter, maybe they will add the legendary beasts following the trend of the starter also. (plus you are able to get the sprites of the legendary beasts for the pokedex entries in xy via some of the restaurants around kalos).

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
    i really wanna see the dog trio(2nd gen roaming legends) and probably lugia and ho-oh in oras. plus, make jirachi able to catch in the actual game play. c: i really been wanting to catch one. and probably meloetta. i just love that pokemon a bit too much. manaphy would be good to see since there's a lot of water in hoenn.

Back