• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2007
    Pokemon Dark Crystal

!Hack Name: Pokemon Dark Crystal

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack:
    New Region Called Mealive
    all 4 gen pokemon
    all pokemon catchable
    4 new gyms (elite gyms more we be told soon)
    NEW Heros

!Finished %: 1.5%

!Current Team: Just me =( (pm me if ya wanna help)

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Scritping and Hex editing to a certent extent (same with spriting)

!What is needed:NEW hero Sprits, 4th Gen pokemon Sprits and new Tiles.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Pm or [email protected]

Additional Information: When my Joetendo Incorpated form is up ill be recuiting members

gag15

POkemon Master
    Years
  • Blue Sapphire inc.

!Hack Name: Pokemon Blue Sapphire

!Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: Just another hack of Pokemon Sapphire. It is my first hack and I need lots of help, so if you can plz help!

!Finished %: I had to restart and it is about 0.1%

!Current Team: Me

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping

!What is needed: Scripters,sprites,mappers,and someone that can help me with the story.

!Additional Contact possiblities:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Additional Information: Just need lots of help so plz if u can help! plz and thx u

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    [B]!Hack Name: Pokemon Ruby Destiny

Additional Information about the Hack: All legendaries in the
    1st, 2nd and 3rd generation pokemon are accessible...

!Finished %: 34%

!Current Team: -None-

!Your Hacking skills: Beginner (don't know how to make trainer battle scripts, movement scripts, title screen editing)

!What is needed: Title screen... Can anyone send me a title screen (already edited) of Rubi that states Ruby Destiny..?
    !Additional Contact possiblities: email me at [email protected] or you could visit my website at www.freewebs.com/darkjagold...
    Additional Information: Pokemon Ruby Destiny is just an improvement of Pokemon Ruby... If you choose a female character, then your rival is somehow connected to the newly victorious PKMN trainer who just became the champion... But if you choose a male character, I advice not to choose Mudkip for her first Pokemon is an Electric type. [/B]

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Hack Name: Haven't Decided

Hack of: Either Fire Red or Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: Its barely started so many things are possible

Finished %: 00

Current Team: No one

Your Hacking skills: Low (i can chamge trainers pokemon)

What is needed: A scripter, a maper, and someone to make sprites

Additional Contact possiblities:

Additional Information: I was thinking about having the game set in the johto region, and for the starters: bulbasaur cynaquill and mudkip

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon: Rose

!Hack of: Pokemon: Pearl

!Finished %: 0%

!Current Team: None

!Your Hacking skills: None

!What is needed: Anything Needed to make a Hack

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM: itslukey Yahoo Messenger: lukeypoo88

Additional Information: I've been "making" this game for almost three years now. Now I want to actually make a hack of it. Please help!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    !Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Edge

Additional Information about the Hack: The usual goal-become Champion, but there is a group called Team Edge who dream of taking the place of the Elite 4. to do this, they are trying to release the Dark dragonite and use it to defeat the Elite 4. But, if the Black Dragonite is released, the world will be overun by Dark Pokemon.

!Finished %: 0

!Current Team: None

!Your Hacking skills: Not that great

!What is needed: A title edit with a dark pokemon that can just barely be seen to be Dragonite, and some scripting help.

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information: I am only a few days old at hacking , and I need some help to get me started.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    !Hack Name:
    POKEMON RUBY DESTINY

!Hack of:

POKEMON RUBY

All legendaries in PKMN color, metal and in Sapphire are accessible. With Dark Lugia as the main PKMN to be caught.., for it's the strongest in my hack.

!Finished %:
    93%

!Current Team:
    -NONE-

!Your Hacking skills:
    A little bit in scripting, map editing, text changer, colored text changer, uhmm....., I think that's all I've got...

!What is needed:
    I need someone that can help me edit the title screen 'cause I don't know how... That's all I need in my hack. And a script that one person in my hack will give the player the national dex

www.freewebs.com/darkjagold

or

[email protected]

Additional Information:

visit my website, www.freewebs.com/darkjagold for the info's of my hack.

pokemonlover93

The Crystal Sharder.
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Silver Sea

!Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: New Maps, New People, Same Pokemon, Shadow Lugia, and a lot more. :)

!Finished %: 5.0

!Current Team: Nobody, Recruiting Now!

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting Very Good, Scripting Very Very Poor

!What is needed: Mapper, Scripter, Spriter, all the things, that hacks need

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail me.Or message me, [email protected]

Additional Information: Want to know more? Contact me in any way.

trivium

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • help

Needed Information:
    !Hack Name: pokemon kanto adventures (probly going to change name for copyright reasons

!Hack of: pkmn fire red

!Finished %: 5

!Current Team: me, mr. altosax

!Your Hacking skills: not great just starting

!What is needed: a scripter ho knows what there doing and mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: me

Additional Information: his is a big game so don't bite off more than you can chew.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Hack Name: Not sure yet

Hack of: Emerald

Finished %: 20-30%

What is needed: Tiles in a rom base (Kyledove's, Firereds One Island Pokecenter and some Diamond and Pearl tiles) and (not necessary) Pearl and Diamond sprites

Last edited:

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow Advanced(?)

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Pokemon Yellow remake, also will have new characters, all 386 pokemon obtainable, new region, other new things

!Finished %: 2%

!Current Team: me

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting, Basic Hex Editing, etc.

!What is needed: Spriting, Scripting, Hex editor, maybe mapping

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2007
    !Hack Name: Pokémon Silent Cry

!Hack of: Pokémon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New Pokémon, new people, new starters, new weather effect (darkness), some old Pokémon, D/P Pokémon

!Finished %: 0.07%

!Current Team: just me so far.

!Your Hacking skills: Only really able to make half-decent maps on EliteMap and Pokémon Amplifier, and able to change the starters. That's all.

!What is needed: Scripter, Spriter, Hex Editing, and maybe mapping

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    HELP---worth while...

HACK NAME: Pokemon Flux Version

HACK OF: Pokemon Fire Red

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have the story line already thought out and written down, the new evil team is TEAM TWILIGHT...i dont want to spoil the rest though...some new pokemon...not alot though.

FINISHED: 00000.02%

CURRENT TEAM:i would like one:cheeky::cheeky:

HACKING SKILLS: Spriting(i suck at it though)

WHAT NEEDED: Everything...and a good Fakemon spriter(high-quality plz), evrybody is excepted once u are an expert!I also need an excellent spriter for original trainer sprites and TEAM TWILIGHT leader and other things, also need a hex-expert, a good scriptor,....EVERYTHING!!!

Contact INFO: [email protected] OR [email protected] plz contact if u want to help

Additional INFO: I also need a good map and someone who can make towns and cities perfectly, someone like ZEL(worships at his feet for shinygold) or other experts. There will be some new pokemon, but 35 at tops.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Obsidian

Additional Information about the Hack: I want to make a Pokemon game with a dark twist to it, meaning the story will not be as upbeat as in conventional Pokemon games. I've established the this game's antagonistic organization; Team Scourge will be both intelligent and truly sinister. I've also decided that in order to make all the R/S/FR/LG Pokemon available, this game will offer a myriad of sidequests, although Legendaries may be replaced with Pokemon of my own design (I'm looking at you, Entei, Suicune and Raikou) in order to give Otherin more flavor. Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and Jirachi WILL be replaced with legendaries of my own design, and not nearly as impossible to find. Additionally, players will be given a lone Cubone for story purposes, instead of a starter.

!Finished %: I can't give an exact percentage, but I'd guess around 0%.

!Current Team: Myself

!Your Hacking skills: Map design, story writing, character design

!What is needed: A skilled code editor, fluent in the Pokescript programming language. A spriter would be helpful too.

!Additional Contact possiblities: It is requested that anybody interested in helping with this project have MSN or AIM so that I can keep in frequent contact with them.

Additional Information: None.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
  • !Hack Name: Pikmon

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Will include only DP pokemon and Pikmin.

!Finished %: Currently 0% because I need more people.

!Current Team: Just Me.

!Your Hacking skills: My hacking skills are just text editor, mapper(but not so good at mapping)using tools like wild pokemon modifier

!What is needed: Spriter, secondary mapper, Secondary etc. tool person.

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected], PM Me, IM me at puffleboy.

Additional Information: Pikmin Types and Pokemon Types:
    Water type= Blue Pikmin
    Poison Type= White Pikmin
    Electric Type= Yellow Pikmin
    Normal Type= Purple Pikmin
    Grass Type= New green Pikmin
    Fire Type= Red Pikmin
    Ground/Rock Type= New Pink Pikmin
    Dark Type= New Black Pikmin
    Psychic/Ghost Type= New Black Pikmin (different shade)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Surface Of The Ocean: Rescuing a Friend

Additional Information about the Hack: Storyline... trying to rescue your father from a guy named George Valentino...

!Finished %: 5%

!Current Team: Stupid Dumb Hackers Inc. (names Going to be changed since we got more pple in team)

!Your Hacking skills: Map design, I'm Kind Of A NOOB in Scripting, Story Writing, IM A NOOB... i use EliteMap... An Tile Molester... And HackMew's Toolbox Factory Programs...

!What is needed: A New Title Screen, A New Map, A New Intro... New Character Looks... New Prof. Look... Another Option Other Than Boy and Girl... Fix Invisible Voids That U Cant Walk through... To Know How To Change THe Name Of Town... How To Get People to say different things... and to add people and objects... and to remove unwanted terrain that appeared by itself and i didnt put it there... figure out a new place to begin... add other maps for kanto and jhoto and maybe sinnoh... HELP!!! and GRASS ATRIBUTES...

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM Screen Name- glenmont9413 |Email- [email protected] | Yahoo Msngr- [email protected] | Myspace- Myspace.com/watup_dawg

Additional Information: An Applecrok Production...
    Will have credit for people who have helped me...
    I'm Hacking This Rom on Windows 98...
    More Info That Im Not Thinkin Bout Rite Now......
    NEED EXPERTS TO HELP!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Ocean Rapids

New Pokemon (4th Gen Hackers Needed)
    New Maps

!Finished %: 0.001

!Current Team:
    Me (Only)

!Your Hacking skills:
    Skilled In: Mapping And Text Hacking

!What is needed:
    Scripters And 4th Gen Hackers

!Additional Contact possiblities: None (Only This Forum)

Additional Information:
    This Is My First Ever Hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Hack Name: to be decided

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Still Kanto(sort of), new maps, new hero/ine, new places, new trainers, all pokemon avalible, and more.

Finished %: 0%

Current Team: Me(elfin123)

Your Hacking skills: i can do alot of stuff as long as i have the program for it. i know aliitle bit of scripting.

What is needed: Scripting, Spriting, Hex, the works.

Additional Contact possiblities: pm me

Additional Information: i need ALOT of help this is my first hack.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    !Hack Name:None Yet

!Hack of:Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:Well I havent decided on the storyline yet.

!Finished %:0.5

!Current Team:None

!Your Hacking skills:Low/Medium

!What is needed:Sprites

Pm me here, Willypiggy on Serebii, e-mail [email protected] (please only E-Mail me if you have sent me PMs and havent responded) Xfire: Willypiggy (I'm allways on) Smogon: Willypiggy.

Additional Information:Just need someone to make some overworlds and trainer sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back