• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Sparkle Gold

!Hack of:Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Takes place in Johto,same maps,new trainers,revamped pokemon from Gold,all 386 pokemon available&more

!Finished %:around...1%

!Current Team: Me,Chamander07

!Your Hacking skills:Spriting-awesome.8/10,Scripting-Low.3/10,Revamping-medium 5/10

!What is needed: somebody that can easily map Johto and can finish the first few towns quickly. so basically we need a Johto Mapper.

!Additional Contact possiblities: umm....You can contact Charmander07 but contacting me would be better since im on like half the day.

Additional Information: none

Please come and join our team! :D

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • help wanted

!Hack Name:POKEMOM Shady Fog

!Hack of:pokemon fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:as of now we are slowly working on the town's and editing them with my map editor.

!Finished %:up to the water badge with text and and pallet town and viridian city, haven't really started with pokemon placement

!Current Team:me and dragonslayerboy

!Your Hacking skills:text okay but needs work mapping none.

!What is needed:a hex editor for the gyms really important and a storyline helper.

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]
    or PM

Additional Information:I will help your hack if you need it but you need to help our hack to and also if you want a video of what has been done to pallet town check out the user mugenfool on youtube for those who do not know mugen is a fighting game maker that is all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    !Hack Name:

Name of Hack:
    Pokemon Chronicles (May change.)

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:
    Hack will start from the Kanto, where you will collect the first 8 badges, however, I want to add the other regions that were included with Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Ruby and Sapphire. I've heard that this is possible with Fire Red version, but will take a lot of time. I'm willing to try this. Included as well will be extra features from previous games, requiring scripting.

!Finished %: 0.01
    - Ideas being planned out.

!Current Team:
    Myself;; I'm in need of others desperately.

!Your Hacking skills:
    None I know about. I'm planning to advance this through practice however, I have pretty good knowledge of sprites however, and could help with that.
    !What is needed:

!Additional Contact possiblities:
    You can contact me in these ways:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: ImGumbalicious
    Yahoo: ImGumbalicious
    or here on the PC Forums.

Additional Information: This hack will take a lot of time, but I plan to spend it. Never the less, I'm hoping to find people who are serious about the possibility of a Hack that includes all of the Pokemon, with a edited storyline of sorts to allow a seamless playing style ;) Upon contacting me we'll discuss the full extent of the Hack's storyline, and what we'll need to add. Thank you!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • !Hack Name: POKéMON Amethyst

!Hack of: Fire Red

!Additional Information about the Hack: Entire new region, new characters, introduction of Group Annex, new events, first and second gen POKéMON available.

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: Sakujo, Kokuin

!Your Hacking skills: Mapper, Spriter, Everything but a scripter.

!What is needed: A scripter.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Sakujo at GaiaOnline.Com, Sakujo at ExDee.Org, [email protected]

Additional Information: Contact me as soon as possible.

pokenoob

00berness Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Hack Name: Pokemon Oak
    Hack of: Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Basically playing the game as prof. Oak.
    Finished %: 05

Current Team: No one

Your Hacking skills: I'm pretty good with mapping and can do spriting. Also can text hack.

What is needed: somebody to make a back sprite of Oak and a trainer card sprite of Oak... for boy, not girl

Additional Contact possiblities: none besides pming me

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • !Hack Name: TBA

New region, New Maps, All 386 catchable, New Starters

!Finished %: 15%
    - Have up thru the fourth city mapped, three badges available

!Current Team:
    Myself;

!Your Hacking skills:
    Mapping, Text editing, some title screen editing

!What is needed:
    I happen to need someone who can write and compile scripting, as well as someone who can create the right photos needed for the title screen, OW and back sprites.(basically i just need ppl who are adept at using Pokescript, rubikon, and UNLZ-GBA)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Help, porfavor?

Hack Name:
    POKéMON CRYSTAL CLEAR

Hack of:
    POKéMON FIRERED

Just your average run of the mill Crystal remake. Some features will be added, though.

Finished:
    I'd have to say about.. 0.1%.

Current Team:
    Elite Squad of Super Beings

Your Hacking skills:
    I'm an experienced spriter, a newb to hacking though. I learn fairly quickly, and such. Though I'm sure all you needed to know was in the first two parts of the beginning sentence.

What is needed:
    Someone who can edit tilesets and scripts.

Additional Contact possiblities:
    AIM; NinjaPirateJxC
    Yahoo; NinjaPirateJxC
    MSN; [email protected]

pokenoob

00berness Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    yea

I can make a back sprite for Oak. I can also do Map's and Text. Want some help?

yea sure, i'm ok with map hacking but i get errors could you make oldale town look sorta like a power plant? and put sum lvl 4 electrics in it?

I may not be on as much but i will still come on, so plz dont be impatient, just have some computer problems

Also could i have a backsprite for prof. Elm. that will be my asecond character...

EDIT: I am changing the name to Pokemon Proffessor's challenge, or something like that, not completely sure yet...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hack Name: Pokemon: Kanjo Quest (it was the name of the fanfic based on what inspired me to hack this)

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: This will be a FEMALE-only main character.

Finished %: 1 T-T

Current Team: Team Hyper (i love that name)

Your Hacking skills: complete and total n00b =[

What is needed: A scripter, a mapper, someone to help me with changing badges and someone to make sprites

Additional Contact possiblities: aim= djfuzz10

Additional Information: starters will be Skitty and Poochyena (dont ask)...anything else just ask me

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Hack Name: Pokemon Fire Red 2.0
    Additional Info: The game will only have a few differences such as extra events/all Pokemon available.
    Finished%: 50% Wild Poekmon Complete
    What is needed: All I need is someone to help me with a few Scrpiting events (ie. Legendaries) and also someone to programme in the trainers (Because I can't get Dexter)

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Requiem

Hack of: Fire red

Additional Information: Trainers and Professor, will be the ones from d/p. Only gold/silver red/blue Pokemon not 3rd and forth gen. starter will be pichu, and your rival gets a phanphy...

Finished %: 0 :(

Current Team: none so far :(

My Hacking skills: n00b :(

What is needed: A scripter, spriter, someone to change badges, someone to change the title screen, someone to change the trainer, Professor, and rival pictures in the game (beginning too),
    someone to edit trainers, someone to change the starters, someone to help with events, and someone to insert custom tiles

Contact possibilities:
    email: [email protected]
    or PMm

Last edited:

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Damien Version

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: I pretty much am just trying to change it to make it about twice as hard as the original.

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: I assume this is who is working on it. That'd be me.

!Your Hacking skills: I just found out how to hack. So, other than (very) basic things with Advance Map, Advance Text, and a Hex-Editor, nothing.

!What is needed: Someone to help me figure out how to work Advance Map (I add a person/sign/warp, but can't place it/type what it is supposed to do) and how to change the trainers. AND how to change the capture rate (y'know, the ones like in DP, Arceus is 3/255, don't know those for the advance gen)

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]
    that's about it.

Additional Information:I have absolutely no idea on how to script, so if someone could point me to somehere where I can find out how...

Years
  • !Hack Name: Pokemon Quartz

!Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Is a remake of Pokemon Crystal

!Finished %: .000001%

!Current Team: once in a blue mew

!Your Hacking skills: Really Basic Mapping, can't make things warp from one map to another, OW Editing, Changing text

!What is needed: Scripter, Connections editer, some one who could animate pokemon in FireRed if possible.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM For info

Additional Information: I really need help, and I think this one might go all the way.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    My Hacks

Hack Names: Well...
    Pokemon Orange/Indigo: Set I
    Pokemon Garnet/Amethyst: Set II
    Pokemon Peridot/Topaz Set: III
    Pokemon Staligmite/Staligtite: Set IV

Hacks off: Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information:
    Each set of hacks has a different region. There are more then just Pokemon Exclusives to each version, there are many.
    e.g. One will have a fire based gym, the other one in set will have a water. Items will be placed at different locations, different houses will be open, some different graphics but not many

Pokemon:
    The first 2 sets have the first 251 pokemon avaliable, the 3rd set has an additional 50 from the 3rd generation and the 4th set an 20 more from the 3rd generation.

Finished:
    All at about 0.0001%. Some have slightly more but thats the average

Current Team: ...myself.

Your Hacking Skills: I'll be frank, I know nothing at all. I know how it works..I think but I can't execute it.

What is Needed: Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Music hackers, basically everything.

Additional Contact Possibilities: [email protected] or
    [email protected].
    The former is my msn.

Additional Information: I have basically draughts for most things, I just need people to burst them forward. I would like to do all 4 sets of games but I won't get ahead of myself. One set at a time.

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Chaos Requiem

!Hack of: Leaf Green

!Finished %: None

!Current Team: Nobody

!Your Hacking skills: Very basic hacking

!What is needed: scripter, and someone to insert custom tiles

!Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information: pm me for details

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Need help Please

Hack Name: Pokemon Sable Version

Finished %: 5-10% (through 3rd town and 1st gym)

Current Team: me

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, trainer editing, text editing

What is needed: People who can script, use UNLZ GBA and APE.

Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information:
    New region
    includes some of the Orange Islands
    New Starters
    New cities
    New Gym Leaders
    New E4
    All 386 catchable
    New Events​

Years
  • Ok, aside from my regular hack.

I have put together an "Enhanced" version of FireRed.

The Gym Leaders and Elite have new Pokemon and movesets (Hoenn, Johto), but it still keeps the basic storyline of FR.

i would be editing Team Rocket with PET, but it wont let me.

um...message me if you wanna beta. =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Hack Name: Pokemon Carbon

Additional Information about the Hack: Been working on it myself so far, Need a little help with some scripting and somebody to do the title Screen

Finished %: 4%

Current Team: Just Myself and the Moderation Team at Carbon Forums

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, Overworlds, Limited Scripting and Graphic Editing.

What is needed: I need maybe 1 more mapper, someone to looks over my mistakes, someone with a little bit of knowledge in scripting. Anyone who wants to play once the hack is complete.

Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected] - MSN or Email, carbon.mypunbb.com and PM Zodeon.

Additional Information: carbon.mypunbb.com - Carbon forums!
    Thanks in Advance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    Hack Name: Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Additional Information about the Hack: Takes place in a new region, Eevee sterter, new evolutions (Eevee-(Moon Stone)> Umbreon, Eevee-(Sun Stone)> Espeon)

Finished %: 2%

Current Team: Me.

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, Text editing, Scripting (Beginner; VERY BAD!)

What is needed: Proggramming(Mostly), and anyhting else

Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back