• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Sunny Day/Stormy Night

!Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:

-Pokemon Sunny Day Special Pokemon/Items/Maps:
    --Pokemon
    --- Light Burns Starter Pack Contains:
    Spoiler:

--- Deluxe Remarade Starter Pack Contains:
    Spoiler:

--- Ponyta/Rapidash
    --- Mew
    --- Ho-oh
    --Items
    --- Hidden Sea Key [Used For Mew]
    --Maps
    --- Light Pass [Route For Ho-oh]

-Pokemon Stormy Night Special Pokemon/Items/Maps:
    --Pokemon
    --- Sea Stories Starter Pack Contains:
    Spoiler:

--- Yanma King Starter Pack Contains:
    Spoiler:

--- Scyther/Scizzor
    --- Celebi
    --- Lugia
    --Items
    --- Hidden Forest Key [Used For Celebi]
    --Maps
    --- Water Chamber [Route For Lugia]

!Finished %: 0.5

!Current Team: PoketronHacker

!Your Hacking skills: Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Hacking, Tileset Editing

!What is needed: Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Hacking, Tileset Editing

!Additional Contact possiblities:
    -MSN
    -- [email protected]

Additional Information:

ldl_lionel_92

Lionel
    Years
    Hack Name: Need one (something with black, or something to do with PIALKA from Diamond Pearl)

Hack Of: Fire Red

Additional Information: I have added PALKIA from diamond Pearl, and may also add other new Pokemon and also Diamond Pearl Pokemon.

Starter: Black Charmander

There are completely new maps, not just edited versions of the normal maps.

Finished: About 5%

Current Team: Me (LDL STUDIOS)

My Hacking Skills:
    Tile set editing, palette Editing, Title Screen Editing, Map designing and Making, advanced scripting

What is needed:
    -A new name (something to do with Black, and Palkia from diamond Pearl, i think that is the white one)
    -a tutorial on how to hex edit the intro text of fire red (The three pages of writing before oak talks at the beginning of the game
    -Someone who has the time to edit fire red with PET (or similar program) and add 5 levels to every Pokemon (To make the game harder) export the trainer data, then PM it to me

Additional contact possibilities: [email protected], put just PM me

Additional Information: None really, if anyone knows the answers to those questions, just PM me, or if there is a file, PM me that you have emailed me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Hack Name: non

Hack of: ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: hack of me and my friend.
    THE HACK WILL BE GREAT BUT WE DONT KNOOW SOME THINGS...

Finished %: i think that 1% of the hack finshed (the hack will be very big)

Current Team: me and somthing like 3 friends

Your Hacking skills: i hack alot of things.... i hack maps, screaft and more

What is needed: we need somone that can expand the pokemon space so we can add more pokemon without delete the old ones, screafters, somone that can make more than 1 map to the game (like in gold). thats all for now

Additional Contact possiblities: the furom or msn

Additional Information: [email protected]

pliz help us to make realy good hack!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    !Hack Name: Advance heroes

!Hack of:fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:screenshots and rom on other computer so cant official releace it till tuesday

!Finished %: 10%

!Current Team:ME ONLY

!Your Hacking skills:sprite editing, text editing,starter eding and pretty gd with advance map

!What is needed:title screen editor,trainers pokemon editor,And someone pls tell me what scripting does

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me if you can do any of the above things do not post on this forum

Additional Information: gets your name on credits

~!Fuddmeyer!~

Join Runescape NOW!!!!
    Years
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Shimmer - Diamond Premake

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: It's a premake of the newest Pokemon games, Diamond and Pearl.

!Finished %: 0%

!Current Team: Me

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping

!What is needed:Scripter

!Additional Contact possiblities: None, just PM.

Additional Information: It's a Premake of Diamond and Pearl so it helps if you own one version and a DS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2008
    Pokemon Shiny Red Version

!Hack Name: Pokemon Shiny Red Version

!Hack of: Preferably Fire Red & Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack:Manga Story Line, Stuff like Lt. Surge, Koga, and Sabrina works for Team Rocket

!Finished %: 0.000

!Your Hacking skills: A little mapping and scripting

!What is needed: People who can do Maps, Hex Editing, Scripting, just about everything...

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]
    Additional Information: This will be a project worthy of undertaking.

Years
    just giving some info about my hack...again...
    please people, i really need some help!

!Hack Name: Pokemon Kanjo Quest

!Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Starters have changed (Chikorita, Squirtle, Torchic),

!Finished %: probably about 9-10% by myself.

!Your Hacking skills: semi-mapper, semi-scripter, trainer editing, idea giver.

!What is needed: HEX EDITORS, if you can use PokéScript its a plus, change-add a couple of sprites, and maybe add a song.

!Additional Contact possiblities: pm me =D
    !Additional Information: if you help me, i'll make you a trainer, whatever...just i need help...SERIOUSLY! the finished project will be great =)

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Arctic Freeze Version

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed 386

Additional Information about the Hack: You have to discover the cause of the disrupted weather patterns. Story revolves around Articuno.

!Finished %: 0%

!Current Team: Just me.

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping and a little bit of scripting.

!What is needed: Scripting, Spriting, Title Screen Editing, and an ADVANCED Mapper. (No pun intended)

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me or email at [email protected]

Additional Information: None.

Gilgameish

Team Avion *****
    Years
    HACK NAME: Pokemon Aerial Slash
    HACK OF: Pokemon Fire Red(U)
    STAFF:Me, NamesRhard
    HELP NEEDED:Scripting, Most Graphics
    MORE INFO?: Visit Our Projest Forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    hack name: Pokemon shadow aura
    hack of: Pokemon fire red
    Additional info about hack: new region, secret regions as well, kento, jhoto, hoen, shino pokemons, and new pokemons, much harder than average pokemon games, shadow legendaries along with normal, and mystic, Pokemon stats are higher
    finished %: 0
    current team: none
    hacking skills: ok with few programs
    what is need: toutorials for using hex editor to increase pokemon sprite size limit, need help with event scripting
    email: [email protected]
    additional info: please if you know anything e-mail me and tell me how
    thanks...

lanturn 550

Lanturn Warrior
    Years
    ok first up i do need help but.... if you want to u can join my hack team, zangoose productions.

!Hack Name: Pokemon - shrine of Xatu

!Hack of: fire red.

Additional Information about the Hack:, new character look, huge maps, set in old western(cowboy) times and lots of storyline. A new group. cowboys and indians, temples and forests, landmarks and deserts, mine shafts and ghosts, no more bike, instead its a rapidash, no boat, its a tauros pulled wagon(to travel deserts) an much more.

!Finished %:0.0000000001(only made 1 map and the boy look for standing still)

!Current Team: me and glacier

!Your Hacking skills:mapping, creating new character looks, changing starters,.

!What is needed: people who can script, change intro, an extra mapper would help and someone to design a character for the are you a boy or a girl screen (so someone who can draw in paint or something). offer anyways and might get u in team.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Ok E-mail is [email protected]

email me to ask to join team, also would like to see your skills so sen pic of something youve done ok.

Last edited:

Sinji

An Idea in the making....
    Years
    Ok (heh) noob here!

!Hack Name: Pokemon Worlds

!Hack of: Pokemon emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: Will have new map, pokemon type combinations, pokemon, plotline, new character look, etc.

!Finished %: .001 -_-"

!Current Team: None -_-

!Your Hacking skills: Absolute Zero (almost) but growing at a steady (if slow) pace

!What is needed: A collection of hackers with experience in making and altering sprites, maps, and altering programming and scripts for the story.

!Additional Contact possiblities: I have no way of contact save through e-mail. my email adress is [email protected]. I know i'm a noob, but I really need help and would be happy with any assistance.

Additional Information: If you are interested title your email, "Assistance accepted" so I know its from here.
    Thanks! also, i already have some of the plot down...ideas will be scrutinized and accepted.

The following is one of my ideas for a starter called "Sinji - the Singe pokemon"
    hope you like!

Last edited:

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Need Help...

!Hack Name:
    Pokémon: Burnt Ice Version
    !Hack of:
    FireRed
    It's in a new region, new storyline, new everything
    !Finished %:
    0-3%
    !Current Team:
    We don't have a name, but I've been thinking---My favorite is:
    ~Pokémon Advanced Gen. Hackers(PAGH)
    People---dshayabusa and me
    !Your Hacking skills:
    Mapping
    !What is needed:
    More mappers, scripters, maybe a tile editor
    A good scripting program
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Additional Information:
    We just started the hack. I am going to be the team leader. I have the region and storyline planned already. PM me if you have any ideas or want to join this team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    !Hack Name:
    Pokemon Elements (or Pokemon Seasons, not sure yet)
    !Hack of:
    Fire Red
    This game will be based around placing an emphasis on catching all the pokemon in order to beat the gyms etc. Will comprise of all custom pokemon (I already have 100 w/ names, types, evolution trees).

Will have a system where each gym is super effective against what was most effective against the last gym (If the last gym was water [Player uses electric most likely], next would be ground, something like that.)
    !Finished %:
    5%
    • 100 Original pokemon (Names, Types, evolution trees)
    • Starters (Dragon, Dark, Fighting [Evolves to a fighting/ice])
    !Current Team:
    Me and a friend at my school
    !Your Hacking skills:
    This is my first hack, so don't really know what my skills are, but have a good facility with computers, should be able to grasp all programs/etc quickly. My friend is good at programing/scripting.
    !What is needed:
    Most needed: someone to make sprites for the new pokemon, since I am not artistically inclined, I would like to have someone who can create the pokemon that we will be implementing into the game.
    Email: [email protected]
    AIM: zman27bb
    MSN: [email protected]
    Additional Information:
    My first attempt as a hack, will probably be attempting more, so, hopefully many chances to team up in the future. I feel that this is a new idea, with potential to make a pretty solid game, hope other people see it as that too.

If you have any questions, or want to offer your services, just email me, or IM me and I will get those very quickly

Last edited:
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokémon Briturn

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: UHmmm...it's a nice hack?!(my opinion)

Finished %: 1st town and route 1 mapping done 1st town scripting..so i'll say 6% or something like that...

Current Team: I'm in team alpha my team working on the hack are the ones in te beginpost (link in sig the ubar)...

Your Hacking skills: Palette editting, mapping, spriting, scripting (little), and all kinds of other things (almost everything)...

What is needed: I need a titlescreen editor, a good scripter and a Spriter that can make trainers and trainer battle sprites and OW's.

Additional Contact possiblities: want my msn? PM

Additional Information: Past hack Brilliant,and a good past of spriting etc.. bla bla bla...

Really need a scripter..:nervous:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Top Secret Version

Hack of: fire red

Additional Info about hack: while collecting badges to become champion, you must stop team legendark, a group of criminals trying to harness the power of every single legendary pokemon.

Finished: 0%

Current Team: none

My skills: Moderate overworld, minor map editing, very slight in battle and big sprite editing.

What is needed: map editor, in battle and big sprite editor, pokemon sprite editor, intro and title screen editor, scripter, beta tester

Additional Info: I haven't made anything impressive, only minor things.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Alpha-Zeta (No Title Yet)

Hack of: Fire Red or Emerald

Additional Info about Hack: Still a work in progress. I can't do anything when it comes to building the game except develop a story. I'd like someone who can help build maps, script, and sprite while helping me learn how to do it in the process.

Finished: 0%

Current Team:
    The Spook - Mapping

My skills: Story -- Yep. That's it.

What is needed: Everything. C'mon, help a Moderator out.

Contact: PM Me. We will discuss everything that must be discussed and go from there.

Additional Info: This is something I've wanted to do since I was little. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
    !Hack Name: Breakdown

!Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: look in the thread link in sig

!Finished %: 1st town

!Current Team: Me, and my team.>XD

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, scripting, tiling, APEing, and more

!What is needed: Spriter

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM or forum PM me for link (isn't ready right now)
    https://breakdownforum.freeforums.org/index.php
    forum..:D its still empty
    Additional Information: Please help.>XD

and I need tileinserter to..

Last edited:

akash

Pikachu is the best.
    Years
    !Hack name: Pokemon Akash version.
    !Hack of:Ruby.
    !Additional info. about the hack: Well just a new kid starting with mixed up starters of different regions.
    !Finished:10%. (3 towns.)
    !Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting (Slightly).
    !What is needed:A title screen editor, A scriptor, Tileset editor.
    !Additional Contact Possibilities: You can pm me or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] .
    Additional info.: Well I really need help for title screen editing.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
    Hack Name: dunno.

Hack of: Firered

additionnal info about the hack: Kind of a revamped Fire Red, but with a bunch of new features, alot more focus on side quests.

Finished: 2%

Your skills: Spriting, I can do basic maps.

What is needed: A good scripter, maybe another mapper and a tileset editor.

Contact Possibilities: I prefer PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back